Thoughtfully Designed

735 Shelby St. Suite 106, Indianapolis, IN 46203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,450
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Thoughtfully Designed

Thoughtfully Designed is a planning business that organizes weddings and other milestone events in Indianapolis, Indiana. Married owners Miranda and Andrew Schroeder are passionate about helping soon-to-be newlyweds to create their ideal marital celebrations. Eager to make your wedding experience wonderful and worry-free, Miranda and Andrew are committed to attending to every detail of your special day.

You and your partner can choose from a selection of packages, ranging from the Day-Of Coordination option to the Full-Service Planning Bundle. The latter is Thoughtfully Designed’s most comprehensive package, including features such as consultations, budget tracking, and event set-up and breakdown. Miranda and Andrew are adept at orchestrating all manner of wedding types, including religious, destination, and secular. In addition, the duo can adorn your event with an array of floral arrangements, such as bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle flowers.

• Woman-owned
rezz 33 websize 51 1990223 160286747254913

4 Reviews for Thoughtfully Designed

Sommer C. · Married on 05/09/2021

Best decision !!

Miranda and her team were amazing to work with!! She was an awesome resource through the planning process and handled everything during the rehearsal and wedding day. I lost track of how many times I said ‘miranda will handle that’ — she truly takes care of it all, gets the job done and is so chill all at the same time. Loved working with her!

Sent on 05/19/2021

Haley L. · Married on 03/27/2021

Best Decision We Made

Where to even begin! First of all I am not one to normally write reviews but I feel that I must in regards to the amazing women and service offered by Thoughtfully Designed!! Knowing myself I knew that I would do most of the wedding planning, but it was super important for me to be hands off on my wedding day. I wanted my day to be very relaxing and enjoyable for not only myself and my husband, but our families and friends as well. I knew that I wanted a wedding coordinator but I didn’t know if it fit in the budget. Let me tell you that getting a “day of wedding coordinator” and partnering with Thoughtfully Designed was THE BEST DECISION. Hands down. My husband and I still talk to this day how perfect our wedding day was. Miranda and her team are such a joy to work with and truly made the day seamless!! We felt that we could fully enjoy every second of our day with our best friends and family. I truly can’t thank them enough for that sweet gift! Trust them with your day! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Thoughtfully Designed's reply:

Can’t thank you enough for letting us be a part of your amazing day! You two have so much love for one another & it was beautiful to watch 🖤

Thoughtfully Designed Pricing

Thoughtfully Designed Price Rates

Thoughtfully Designed FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2450
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3600
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Thoughtfully Designed 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Thoughtfully Designed

Miranda Schroeder

Miranda Schroeder

Owner & Lead Planner

After planning two weddings of her own, hosting numerous parties and events, Miranda stepped into the wedding space to help couples create a day that is as unique as their story. With an MBA she is organized, efficient and a budget wizard. Plus, she brings a diverse background of interior design and styling to her wedding portfolio.

Emily Fontaine

Emily Fontaine

Wedding Coordinator

Emily is graduating from IUPUI this spring in Event Management. Emily has extensive experience working with Indianapolis wedding venues. Her all time favorite part of a wedding day is getting to fluff the train of the dress, open up the grand doors or curtains, and sending the bride down the aisle to meet her groom. Emily lives in a small rural town and enjoys taking walks outside with her two little pups, Kyah and Kymber. Emily loves planning and enjoys putting on fun events for friends and family as well.

Brandie Schroeder

Brandie Schroeder

Assistant Wedding Coordinator

Brandie is an experienced elementary school teacher that applies her dedication and planning to assisting the Thoughtfully Designed team. Brandie is not only a teacher, but a mom, dog mom, and adoption coordinator for a local dog rescue. Wearing many hats, she brings a unique dynamic to the crew. She is a team player and ready to assist in any way needed on your wedding day!

• 735 Shelby St. Suite 106 Indianapolis, IN, 46203 See on map
    517-777-8302 (Phone number)
    Location of (Thoughtfully Designed)