Thoughtfully Designed Reviews

View more information

• Eric
    Eric F. Getting married on 12/10/2021

5 Stars!!!!!

Miranda was wonderful! She was incredibly organized and had every detail of the wedding covered. She made the process as smooth as could be and took all of the stress off our shoulders!

We would highly recommend her for any of your wedding/event planning needs.

Thoughtfully Designed's reply:

Thank you so much Eric! We are so thankful we got to be a part of your wedding day. Congratulations again. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!
    Meg S. Married on 07/31/2021

So wonderful!

My husband & I could not have asked for more amazing help on our wedding day! Truly don't know how we would have done it all without Miranda & her team. I shared my vision from the beginning, plus a million little details along the way, and they helped make it all come to life on the most special day. We hired for day-of coordination, and my only regret was not going with full-service planning, because I have no doubt they would have done an amazing job, and made my life a whole lot easier too:) Would recommend to anyone & everyone! Xo

Thoughtfully Designed's reply:

Thank you so much Meg! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and one to remember. Wishing you two the absolute best!

XX Miranda
    Sommer C. Married on 05/09/2021

Best decision !!

Miranda and her team were amazing to work with!! She was an awesome resource through the planning process and handled everything during the rehearsal and wedding day. I lost track of how many times I said ‘miranda will handle that’ — she truly takes care of it all, gets the job done and is so chill all at the same time. Loved working with her!

Thoughtfully Designed's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us play a small role in your big day! Wishing you & Luke a lifetime of love and laughter XX Miranda
    Haley L. Married on 03/27/2021

Best Decision We Made

Where to even begin! First of all I am not one to normally write reviews but I feel that I must in regards to the amazing women and service offered by Thoughtfully Designed!! Knowing myself I knew that I would do most of the wedding planning, but it was super important for me to be hands off on my wedding day. I wanted my day to be very relaxing and enjoyable for not only myself and my husband, but our families and friends as well. I knew that I wanted a wedding coordinator but I didn’t know if it fit in the budget. Let me tell you that getting a “day of wedding coordinator” and partnering with Thoughtfully Designed was THE BEST DECISION. Hands down. My husband and I still talk to this day how perfect our wedding day was. Miranda and her team are such a joy to work with and truly made the day seamless!! We felt that we could fully enjoy every second of our day with our best friends and family. I truly can’t thank them enough for that sweet gift! Trust them with your day! You will not be disappointed!

Thoughtfully Designed's reply:

Can’t thank you enough for letting us be a part of your amazing day! You two have so much love for one another & it was beautiful to watch 🖤
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 09/01/2020

She’s amazing!

Covid bride here! We had to replan our wedding in a completely new space & that’s when I started searching for a coordinator. After reaching out to, what felt like, every coordinator in Indy, I found Miranda & knew she was the one! We had a very similar sense of style & laid back personality. We hired her that same day & everything fell into place from there! She helped with all our vendors, decor, set up, take down. She made the process so much easier & made our wedding day flow seamlessly. Even my dad, who thought hiring a coordinator was a waste of money, said she was amazing & worth every penny. She’s professional & fun. That’s a good mix to have by your side in this process. I could honestly go on & on about why you should hire her but just reach out & never look back. Thanks for everything, Miranda!

Thoughtfully Designed's reply:

Can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Your wedding was an absolute blast.