Creating Joyful Moments

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Creating Joyful Moments is a wedding planning company operating out of Indianapolis, Indiana. Lead planner Chloe is honored to serve couples as they prepare for their long-anticipated wedding day. With rich experience in the industry, both as a bride and as a professional, Chloe understands the intricacies and complexities of event coordination. She strives to provide nearlyweds with a stress-free and enjoyable experience as they plan every detail of their celebration.

Couples who work with Creating Joyful Moments are provided with a wide range of services. Packages include varying levels of support, from full-event design to day-of coordination. Chloe will ensure that every last element of your wedding day is carefully considered and expertly executed. Service highlights include generating a day-of or weekend timeline, vendor referrals, favor assembly, wedding website creation, and budget planning.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Perla
    Perla A. Getting married on 10/31/2021

Easy communication leading to a great wedding experience.

We hired Chloe as a month of coordinator and I am so glad we did. She made our wedding go smoothly. It allowed us to focus on the day and not worry about the little details. Chloe was an irreplaceable part of our wedding day. I got so many compliments about her from our other vendors and guests. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends planning their weddings. If you have any doubts about her service she will easily soothe them with one of her consults. My husband had so many doubts about hiring a coordinator, but even had to admit that hiring her was worth it!

My favorite part about the service? Everyone had a copy of the timeline and got text reminders about what was to be happening. This was so helpful as we navigated the day and allowed me to relax.
  • Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 09/18/2021

Chloe orchestrated an absolutely seamless event

I cannot rate Chloe highly enough. She was absolutely phenomenal! The entire wedding weekend flowed beautifully from beginning to end.
    Having Chloe's experience and expertise to lead us through what was a first wedding for both families was an essential part of the day's success.
    I was thoroughly impressed with her organization and professionalism. Chloe helped me as the busy mother of the bride to ensure that I was always in the right place at the right time. This was invaluable - as I was never in the right place at the right time!!
    This event far exceeded my expectations and Chloe is in large part to thank for that.

Creating Joyful Moments's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much!! Being a part of this wedding was such an honor for our team! From the incredible bridal party and family members to the sweetest newlyweds, everything was a blast! Congrats on the new addition to your family :)

6900 S Gray Rd Indianapolis, IN, 46237
317-296-5295

M: 9am-3pm T: 9am-3pm W: 9am-3pm TH: 9am-3pm F: CLOSED FOR EVENTS SAT: CLOSED FOR EVENTS SUN: CLOSED FOR EVENTS
Location of (Creating Joyful Moments)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding