Creating Joyful Moments

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Creating Joyful Moments is a wedding planning company operating out of Indianapolis, Indiana. Lead planner Chloe is honored to serve couples as they prepare for their long-anticipated wedding day. With rich experience in the industry, both as a bride and as a professional, Chloe understands the intricacies and complexities of event coordination. She strives to provide nearlyweds with a stress-free and enjoyable experience as they plan every detail of their celebration.

Couples who work with Creating Joyful Moments are provided with a wide range of services. Packages include varying levels of support, from full-event design to day-of coordination. Chloe will ensure that every last element of your wedding day is carefully considered and expertly executed. Service highlights include generating a day-of or weekend timeline, vendor referrals, favor assembly, wedding website creation, and budget planning.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tara S. Married on 06/11/2022

Best money spent!!

From the moment we met Chloe we knew her and her crew were going to be so much help for our wedding. She thought out every detail for us throughout the whole planning process. Chloe and her crew are amazing to work with. We couldn't have planned our dream wedding without her.
    Looking back on the wedding day CJM was hands down the easiest money we spent. CJM knocked our wedding out of the park.

Creating Joyful Moments's reply:

Tara, you and Eric were both such a joy to work with and your wedding day was truly beautiful from start to finish. It's always the best when we work with couples who truly appreciate what we do for them, so thank YOU for appreciating us! It was a joy to be a part of your wedding day and to be there for you both throughout the planning process. I wish you both nothing but the best and can't wait to see what's next on your adventure!
  • Brooke
    Brooke C. Married on 05/07/2022

Top-notch coordination!

Chloe and her team are the reason my wedding was as memorable as it was. As someone that planned my wedding for two years and then passed off to Chloe and her team for the final month of coordinating, I put a lot of trust in CJM to execute the day I had so meticulously planned. What I expected of their services and what I received was so much more! CJM’s team are true professionals and took care of every. Single. Detail. To the point where I had absolutely zero stress (unheard of if you know me!) and didn’t look at my phone once for 12 hours on the wedding day.

Our venue required us to coordinate every single vendor, and just included the venue itself. We had to bring everything else in, and it equated to over 14 vendors. Chloe and her team handled all vendor communications flawlessly, and created the most detail-oriented, specific and smooth-running timeline. Her operations are nailed down to a science!

CJM also offered many suggestions throughout the planning process that I would not have even considered, ran our rehearsal, coordinated last-minute requests and changes, all cool as a cucumber!

When our late night snack had a bump in the road, Chloe sent her team to pick up the food and had a solution figured out before even presenting it to us. I’m sure there were other bumps in the road that I wasn’t even made aware of, and trusted that CJM would take care of it.

I truly don’t believe our wedding would have been possible without Chloe and her team. I am so grateful that she afforded me the ability to live in the moment and enjoy the day that we had been waiting for for so long. The investment in CJM is worth the money tenfold (100-fold?!) to have such peace of mind on my wedding day.

Creating Joyful Moments's reply:

Brooke! Where to begin?! Thank you times a million for your extremely kind words about the CJM team! Your and Jordan's day will forever be one of our favorites to have been a part of - not because of your gorgeous taste and attention to detail when it came to the design, but because you and your families were some of THE nicest people we have had the privilege of working for. We truly wish you all nothing but the best, and I can't wait to see what is next for you both!! Much love to you ALL!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

6900 S Gray Rd Indianapolis, IN, 46237
317-296-5295

M: 9am-3pm T: 9am-3pm W: 9am-3pm TH: 9am-3pm F: CLOSED FOR EVENTS SAT: CLOSED FOR EVENTS SUN: CLOSED FOR EVENTS
Location of (Creating Joyful Moments)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding