The Wedding Lady

Indianapolis, Indiana View map
$2,100 Package Price

$2,100 Package Price

The Wedding Lady is a wedding planner, decor, and floral design company based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Owner Robin Herington uses her background of 20 years of art experience to creatively and passionately plan your special day. The Wedding Lady believes that small details make a huge impact in every piece of a wedding. Their main goal is to make their couples feel relaxed, joyful, and carefree during their celebration and planning process.

The Wedding Lady offers a variety of planning, design, and floral packages for couples to choose from to find their perfect fit for the wedding day. Whether you need full or partial wedding planning and coordination, month out(day-of coordination), decorator services, or floral design services, there’s an option for you. The Wedding Lady can guide you through budget analysis, guest lists, vendor referrals, and timelines. They can also provide you with to-do lists, so you can be confident that you’re on the right track.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,875

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,235

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Myself with design assistants
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kailey
    Kailey B. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolute BEST planner, decorator, and florist!

Robin and her team made all of our dreams come true! Having her as our planner, decorator, and florist was easily the best decision of our wedding!

Having Robin by our side made wedding planning so seamlessly smooth and fun! She truly cares about each of her couples and makes sure she takes in every little detail and plan! I consider myself to be a very meticulous person about every wedding detail, and it was so nice to be able to have someone so trustworthy and detail oriented like Robin to take all of the stress off my plate and make all my dreams a reality. I genuinely did not have to worry about a thing with Robin in my corner. We had a very large wedding with a very large wedding party as well, and Robin coordinated it all from beginning to the entire day of and made it so smooth and calm. She is so thoughtful, creative, and reliable, and I am so grateful to have had her right by my side for everything!

We also had Robin as our decorator and her work is beyond words! Every detail was PERFECT. She brought ideas to the table that we hadn’t even thought of and completely took care of everything for us! We didn’t have to lift a finger for any of the decorating because Robin and her team took care of it all which made our day so relaxing and carefree! (They even took care of putting out my 80+ heavy pumpkins for my Fall wedding dreams! WOW!) My wedding was everything I had ever dreamt of and more, and I was speechless when I saw my how beautiful she had created my ceremony and reception to be! She took in all of my ideas and made them all come to life right before my eyes. She has a massive inventory of so many different styles and ideas to choose from as well during your full decorating meeting with her! We loved all of our decor and we still get compliments from our guests today on how gorgeous Robin made it look!

Our florals were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen! She filled our ceremony and reception with the most elegant greenery and floral arrangements. I teared up when I saw my bouquet on my wedding day and couldn’t believe how perfect Robin made it just for me. Our flowers were all perfectly fresh and having real flowers gave our wedding such a lovely smell as well. I am still in awe of our flowers! She is truly an artist.

We seriously could not have done any of our wedding planning or decorating without Robin. She is such a wonderful woman and she is a joy to work with. She builds such close relationships with all of her clients too and I miss getting to talk to her everyday so much now that the wedding is over. The Wedding Lady was the best decision of our wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!

We love you Robin!!! Thank you!!!
    - Kailey & David
  • Max
    Max L. Married on 09/08/2021

Detail-oriented, organized, and passionate

My wife and I used Robin’s wedding planning services in 2020. She was absolutely great! Our wedding was postponed due to the pandemic, but Robin was very accommodating and helped coordinate with all our vendors to reschedule the wedding, albeit a smaller size, to later in the year. We particularly appreciated how detail-oriented, organized, and passionate she was in both the planning and day of execution. You can’t go wrong with The Wedding Lady!
  • Kortni
    Kortni F. Married on 08/08/2020

Perfect Execution

Robin made all of our wedding dreams come true!! We hired her for florals and decor and she executed our vision PERFECTLY!! Robin has amazing attention to detail and cares for your wedding just as you do for your own. It’s hard to find a vendor that cares for you like that and she does!! I couldn’t recommend her more!!

The Wedding Lady's reply:

It was a real joy to work with you both!
    Kortni, thank you for trusting me on such an important day!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

4509 Covey Circle Indianapolis, Indiana, 46237
Location of (The Wedding Lady)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding