The Wedding Lady Reviews

29 | Indianapolis, IN

29 Reviews for The Wedding Lady

Ali Stark · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding decision we made!

Robin went above and beyond to ensure our day was everything we wanted and so much more. No one had to lift a finger the entire day as she and her staff took care of everything! We kept encountering little surprises from her all day and that just added to the magic of it all. She’s a one-stop shop! Planning, coordinating, decorating, and flowers (as an extra cost)! Her price for the package we bought was very reasonable especially considering that it included access and use of her entire decor inventory plus the hundreds of other services she provided. We loved working with Robin and getting to know her over the course of 7 months. She recommended some amazing vendors, took care of contacting them, listened to our vision for decor, created an incredible timeline for the day and ensure every single person involved had one and knew what to do, plus SO much more. We feel so lucky to have found her!

Caroline · Married on 07/21/2018

Robin has been nothing short of amazing for myself and my family! We have now used her for two weddings in my family, and have been 100% satisfied both times. Robin took my hand through every step of the wedding planning. She was prompt to respond to any questions that I had, and made sure that I was completely happy with every piece of my wedding plan. Robin went above and beyond when helping with the Seating chart, which was a huge relief to me during a very stressful time! When it came to the day of, Robin made sure everything ran smoothly the entire day. Aside from being my wedding planner, she was also my florist. Robin studied my Pinterest board and duplicated it with all the florals. My personal flowers were breathtaking, and my decor flowers represented my style perfectly. My day was beyond amazing because of Robin.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Robin was one of the best decisions we made with this wedding. She worked so hard to make sure every detail was perfect for our wedding. She not only planned but decorated and was our florist. Everything was absolutely gorgeous because of her. She is extremely organized and goes the extra mile. I cannot recommend her enough!

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/30/2018

The Wedding Lady was the first person I contacted regarding my daughter’s upcoming wedding. She was with us from the beginning and truly she and her staff were the last people at the wedding. She advised us on different vendors (all wonderful) and helped us to create the wedding of my daughter’s dreams. She was not just instrumental in the scheduling and all details of the wedding, but she was also the decorator and florist. She listened intently to my daughter’s vision and then created it. The outcome was absolutely GORGEOUS! I was impressed with her artistic ability along with her attention to detail. With everything going on in our family during the year of wedding planning, we just don’t know how we would have done this wedding without her. We enjoyed the day of the wedding without having to worry about decorating, flowers, etc. I could just spend the day watching my daughter have the best day of her life. To me, that was a gift that Robin gave to us. I would highly recommend Robin and her staff for the day of your wedding.

Sydney · Married on 06/08/2018

The Wedding Lady was one of the best decisions my husband and I made regarding our wedding. Robin and her staff were amazing and went above and beyond, so we could have an absolutely perfect wedding! We hired Robin 5 months before our wedding because we were looking for someone to be a day of coordinator, but most importantly, we were looking for someone to do all of the decor for us. Robin's decor inventory had everything I had pinned on my wedding pinterest board. It worked out perfectly! Robin also does flowers, which was even more perfect because we had not hired a florist yet. Robin ended up creating a personalized package for us that included access to all of her decor inventory, a master timeline for the big day, day of coordination, and she and her staff did all of the decorating at the venue, plus tore everything down when the night was over. On top of that, Robin did all of our flowers and WOW were they beautiful. We received so many compliments on how amazing our flowers were. Robin and her staff helped make our night a dream come true. She even added in some extra surprises with the decor, which we loved :). Everything was so beautiful, and it wouldn't have been without her and her staff and the amount of effort and skill they put into our wedding. Not only is Robin extremely talented in the work she does, but Robin is very personable. She really listened to what we wanted and helped keep our stress levels down. She was great at communicating with us and never left us out of the loop when she communicated with other vendors. Robin is amazing. Her team is amazing. I recommend The Wedding Lady to anyone and everyone needing a planner, decorator, or florist! It will be one of the best decisions you make.

Ryan · Married on 06/08/2018

Robin was a huge help for us when it came to our wedding. She has a large supply of décor items in her inventory that helped take the stress off of us as the Bride and Groom from having to buy items to decorate ourselves. Hiring The Wedding Lady was 1000% worth it. Robin is great will make sure everything gets done right. She also does an AMAZING job with flowers. I highly recommend her!

• Z

Zach · Married on 11/11/2017

The Wedding Lady was very organized and she made the wedding a little less tense with the way she controlled things. You can do your own thing when you want to, and she will be there to help with whatever you need.

Abbey · Married on 11/11/2017

Robin was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very through and organized and helped walk us through every step of the way for wedding planning. The decor and florals were immaculate and you can tell how much attention was placed to every last detail. Her and her staff helped make my wedding day organized and I didn't have to worry about anything, I just got to enjoy the day. I highly recommend!!

Jayne · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter and I had interviewed a few wedding planners/ flower decorators. I knew we found the perfect fit when we met Robin The Wedding Lady. Robin got us at hello. Robin’s presentation was perfect. My daughter told Robin her vision of what she wanted and Robin delivered exactly what my daughter had dreamed of her entire life.
    Robin worked with our budget which included two hurricanes the week before the wedding. The staff was a joy to work with. Walking into the reception hall was like walking into a fairy tale.
    Robin and her staff were with us every step of the way. As the mother of the bride not having to worry about everything we put on Robin and her staff was such a blessing.
    Robin was the best decision my daughter and I made for her wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017

The Wedding Lady's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you Jayne, Rachael, and Lon!! I'm so glad we helped take away the stress, and fill it with pretty visions that will stay with you always!

rachael · Married on 10/07/2017

Where to begin with Robin aka The Wedding Lady. When I first started planning my wedding, I had no intentions of hiring a wedding planner. The part of the wedding that really overwhelmed me was decorations, I am NOT a DYI or creative person. So I did some research and found Robin, and she does decorations, flowers, and planning. In my mind it was a total win, but little did I know how absolutely AHHHMAZING Robin is, as well as her staff. There were so many things that hadn't even crossed my mind about having to have for a wedding that Robin helped walk me through. Weddings is truly her calling, she knows exactly what she's doing. She helped facilitate the entire wedding day and reception to run so smoothly and perfectly with all of the vendors. Then there is the flowers and decorations which were all so beautiful. I truly can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without Robin and her guidance and true talent. She became part of our family and we love her and are so truly grateful we had her as a part of our wedding. JUST DO IT, trust me!

Angie · Married on 09/09/2017

Robin, The Wedding Lady, made our daughter's wedding day a dream come true. We cannot express in words the gratitude and appreciation we have for Robin. She genuinely cares for the bride and groom and every detail. She takes the time to get to know you personally and makes sure that your day is perfect. Robin was not just our Wedding Planner...she became a part of our family during the entire planning process. Not only did she coordinate the entire event, she made the flower arrangements for both the church and reception venue. She listened to everything that we liked and everything we had dreamed about for this special day and then gave it 200% effort. We walked into each venue and were absolutely blown away. The personal touches were beautifully made and everywhere! Robin and her staff are so kind and professional and made sure that our day was perfect. It is so apparent that Robin genuinely loves what she does and she extends every ounce of herself to make your special day perfect. As the mother-of-the-bride, all of my worries were taken away because of Robin. I was able to enjoy the entire week and wedding day with my beautiful bride, family, and guests.

Cara · Married on 06/24/2017

The Wedding Lady was great and made our special day extra beautiful!!

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't even begin imagine how much work Robin (The Wedding Lady) put into the day. She was in charge of all the decorations, the flowers, and the reception coordination. She was always available through phone, text or email. I was overwhelmed with the planning at first, but she put me at ease soon after. She was so patient with me -- I am a late responder to emails, and I planned this wedding with her from out of state! I was initially very vague about what I wanted, but Robin did a fantastic job of showing me what worked and didn't work as well together. She really knows how to put together the perfect day and set the mood. The colors of all the decorations and flowers were perfect and exactly what I wanted, even when I wasn't able to articulate it very well. I happy-cried when she first showed me my decor examples that she had put together, and I cried again when I got to the church on the day of and saw the bouquets! The decorations were jaw-dropping, down to the last detail (I even teared up at the glitter outlines on the Mr. and Mrs. signs on our plates and the tags on the bridal bags! Not one detail went amiss.). Everything ran so smoothly. Her staff was amazing. Nothing went wrong all day (that I knew about!) All night, and even five weeks later, my guests are still talking about how gorgeous everything was -- the colors, the flowers everywhere, the candlelight, the signs and decorations... Everything was perfect. And the best part was that my family and I could enjoy the entire weekend without having to buy/make decorations, set up or tear down anything. I was a guest at my own dream wedding.

Ashley · Married on 04/09/2017

Robin is amazing at paying attention to detail. She does so many little things that make your wedding special and unique. I would highly recommend her. She was incredibly organized, had great ideas, and was wonderful in incorporating all of the details that we desired for our wedding. She is also one of the most genuine people I've ever met. She goes above and beyond to make your wedding perfect! :)

Elaine · Married on 09/03/2016

The Wedding Lady (Robin) and her staff were absolutely the BEST decision made during this process, without her, I would have been lost! Her patience, generosity and hand-holding were much needed after the death of my mother, she made everything easy, along with a shoulder to cry on and an ear to vent. Her décor and flower arrangements were breathtaking, especially since we were planning everything from another state, she made everything extremely easy. I let her creative energy take over and we were not disappointed. We love her and she will always be a part of our family... THANK YOU!!!

Seth · Married on 08/19/2016

Wow! What else can my new wife and I say about Robin "The Wedding Lady"? She was INCREDIBLE! We couldn't have asked for a better planner/decorator/florist/so many other roles than Robin. She was spectacular. She made our dream wedding come true. Whether is was helping us plan how we wanted our ceremony to go, or how we wanted our reception to feel like, or how beautiful she made everything, Robin absolutely NAILED IT! Her work was simply amazing! My wife and I couldn't have had our dream wedding had it not been for Robin. Almost anything we needed to took care of it for us. If we needed her to talk to the photographer or the DJ or the venue owner or the caterer, she did it. She made everything look perfect and run perfect. If you are getting married, call Robin. She is so organized, professional, but also SO personable and easy to deal with. She truly made our special day perfect.

Steffi · Married on 07/23/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Robin, “The Wedding Lady.” My wedding was in July and we had went to her that December for help with decorations. We had no idea how much we needed her until that first meeting! My mom and I are DYI people and thought we had a good handle on things…boy were we wrong! Robin really gave us an awesome plan for what we wanted my wedding to be. She really gets to know you and your personality so by the end she could read my mind and I had no problem with her making changes to things because I knew I would love them. My mom had done beautiful decorations herself and Robin had no problem incorporating them into her own. Robin had everything under control, she had spoken with all my vendors to make sure nothing was forgotten, it really took a lot of pressure and work of my back. We had numerous meetings with her to make sure everything was turning into what I wanted, she stayed in touch with me on a regular basis just to run ideas by me or keep me up on what needed to be done next, she ran the show and she ran it beautifully! She has so many services available, I ended up getting not only all décor from her but also my flowers which turned out beautiful and were so “me”. She really thinks of everything, she pointed out some things that we would have forgotten about or didn’t even realize we should be thinking about. Although I had most vendors picked out by the time we met her she still gave us a list of people she had worked with from photographers to DJ’s to caterers, it really helped knowing that I could shop around for what I wanted. The thing I loved most on the day of was the legendary master time line! All bridal party members received a copy of this time line that accounted for every hour of activity the day of the wedding. No one had to come to me and bother me with questions about what we were doing next and when. This timeline was a lifesaver, I am a very organized person and this put me at extreme ease. On the day of Robin

Katelyn · Married on 06/04/2016

I couldn't have imagined planning a wedding and going through the process without her help. She kept us on track with deadlines, went above and beyond to contact our other vendors to keep them in the loop throughout the process, was very quick at responding to us, and was kind and easy to work with. She has a huge inventory of wedding decor that some of her packages include use of. This was a life saver. Most importantly, she (and her staff) pulled through on the day of the wedding to keep the day extremely organized and make the venue beautiful doing the all of the decorating. My family/friends and I did not have to worry about a thing. We recommend her to all of our friends who are getting married!

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

Robin and her team went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my husband and I's day the most beautiful, dreamy day I could have imagined. From our initial meeting, I knew that Robin would make our day stress-free. We immediately began bouncing ideas off of each other and anything crazy I showed her, we made work. She was so fun to work with and you know that she honestly cares about you and genuinely wants to make your day more than you could have dreamed. Robin did all of my flowers (bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony, EVERYTHING) and the quality and appearance was A PLUS!!! I had so many compliments. She also helped with all of my decor and everything was just placed perfectly. I cried on my first view of the reception of the inside of the barn at Mustard Seed!!

I would recommend Robin to ANYBODY!!! Whether you need flowers, decor, or just a little help, she will truly be there for you and you will most definitely get the most bang for your buck!!!

Jen · Married on 07/18/2015

We used Robin for décor and all flowers at our ceremony and reception, and could not be happier with how things turned out. She was fantastic to work with through the entire process, helping ease our concerns and answer any questions along the way.

Robin was great at interpreting the things we wanted out of decorations and flowers, and turning them into something far beyond what we had hoped. She consistently went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, adding personal touches and creative details that elevated each piece. Many guests commented about how those small details really made the reception stand out, and we owe it to Robin for recognizing where she could take creative liberties and enhance our vision. Robin has a ton of creative and design experience and it shows when talking through things with her. She was instrumental in helping us shape what we wanted to see and how it should be presented, and gave smart suggestions as to what would make the biggest impact on guests.

The flowers were also excellent, as Robin is a skilled florist as well! After seeing the finished products and what Robin was able to do, we feel that she is the best value of any florist we looked at. She was able to get great savings on flower orders compared to other florists we talked to. She also made sure to use every bit of flowers she had available, adding extras to tables and decorations wherever possible. We ended up getting far more than we thought, simply because she went out of her way to use extra flowers to enhance other décor.

We highly recommend Robin for any decorating or floral needs. She made our big day better than we could ever have imagined!

Jill · Married on 11/22/2014

Robin was great! She did all of our flowers and ceremony decor. Her work was beautiful! She was very flexible and even added my baby Bible to my bridal bouquet (a tradition in my family). Robin is a true professional and very sweet and helpful!

Sara · Married on 10/11/2014

Robin is amazing! Her attention to detail in every aspect blew me away. My wedding would not have run as smoothly as it did if Robin had not been there! I recommend her to anyone in the market for a wedding planner!

Mimi · Married on 09/20/2014

Robin, you did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers! Everything looked perfect and beautiful! thank you for everything that you did to make my day special and perfect!

Mimi Duselis

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

My mother and I were about 6 months into the planning when we realized we needed help. We knew that we needed assistance with some things, but there were many more details that hadn't crossed our minds.

We were so blessed to have found Robin. Prior to our first meeting or any contract she began following me on Pinterest. When I walked into her home for the first time, she had re-created my Pinterest page and more in her living room. She knew exactly what we wanted from the start.

As time passed, Robin got to know my husband and I even more. She designed our dream wedding more perfect than we could have ever imaged. Robin put so much heart and detail into everything, including personalized water bottles and tissue packets :) Throughout the wedding planning, even my friends and family could feel the sincerity. Even other vendors told me how much Robin truly cared about our special day.

Thanks to Robin, the entire planning process was fun and stress free. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. It was the most perfect day and we have Robin to thank. We have only great memories. I would highly recommend Robin to my closest friends and family. She truly made our wedding more wonderful than we could have ever imagined.