21 Reviews for Erica Akroyd Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
17 Erica Akroyd Photography Reviews

Erica is such a sweet soul that I can absolutely see myself being friends with. She not only was patient with the girls running behind schedule the morning of, but she tolerated and smiled through every weird interaction with the wedding coordinator. She and her assistant were professional the entire time and really began capturing moments before I even saw them happening. The whole night was amazing because I didn’t have to worry about if my precious memories were being captured or not.

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Erica was always very responsive and wonderful to work with! She is an outstanding photographer and really listens to what you want! Her turnaround time is very quick and her quality of work is great! She also has a fabulous 2nd shooter!

Profile Picture User6089964, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erica is AMAZING! We are so happy that we picked Erica to do our wedding pictures. From the engagement pictures to the bridal shots to the actual wedding day, everything she did was wonderful!
From the very first meeting with Erica, she made us feel very comfortable. She answered every question we had and listened to everything we wanted. She came prepared to our engagement session with tons of ideas and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera- which is no small feat for my husband and me!
Erica patiently answered every email (even when there were a lot!) and gave helpful advice about all aspects of the wedding, even those that were not explicitly photography-related! She really went above and beyond to help relieve any concerns we had about anything.
Erica is amazing, and we highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Erica on wedding wire and within a day I had heard back from her that she was available for my wedding day. I am so glad she was because Erica was my favorite vendor for my whole wedding. If I did one thing right it was hiring her to photograph my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. She is such a sweetheart, and amazing at what she does. Not only was every single picture perfect, but she was quick. It took less than a week for every single session including the whole wedding! You will not regret choosing Erica Akroyd.

Profile Picture HANNAH, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica did an amazing job photographing our wedding! Our pictures were so beautiful and she made our wedding so relaxing and stress free. I would definitely recommend her. She was a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Kerri, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Erica was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and our wedding. From the moment that we met she felt like more of a friend than a vendor. Posing in front of a camera was not something that came naturally to my fiancé and I but she was so good at making us feel comfortable. We received our photos very quickly after each session! I received our engagement pictures about 1 week after our session, my bridal portraits within a few days and our wedding pictures in just a couple of weeks! I am so thrilled with how they all turned out and we will truly cherish the moments that she captured forever. The quality of her work and the value that you get with Erica is top notch. Erica, when it comes time to do maternity pictures, we'll be giving you a call! :) Thanks so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Katy, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erica is a sweet and bubbly person. Both my husband and I are not traditionally super excited to have our pictures taken in general. We have 5 years worth of pictures where one or both of us are making a strange/silly face. I never would have thought to have engagement photos taken but they were part of the package so we went with it. What a good idea! It made us much less nervous about the whole picture taking process on the day of the wedding having already practiced! We also now have a full album of engagement photos where neither of us is looking stupid (much to our parents joy)! The wedding photos are also awesome. Just the mix of formal and candid pictures that we wanted. I almost never saw them during the rehearsal but seeing the pictures I can tell you her and her second shooter were all over the place! Not one guest left un-photographed. Really wonderful to work with, great at communicating and very supportive of any ideas you may have!

Profile Picture Erinn, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

Erica Akroyd is truly amazing. I'm looking through the pictures she took and I'm crying! My husband and I normally hate getting our picture taken but we felt so comfortable in front of Erica. It felt more like friends just hanging out than a photo shoot. She really captured our love for each other and our silliness!
I had a lot of random questions, especially towards the end, and she was very quick to answer my emails and text messages. I've heard so many brides say afterwards they wish they had this picture or that. Looking through these wedding pictures now I don't feel like we're missing anything. She captured every minute of our special day.
Overall we thought she was professional, fun, and very well priced!

Profile Picture Corinne, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica did two engagement sessions and my wedding day photography and she is amazing! Not only is she super responsive and easy to work with, but she is great at what she does. Each time we shot with her she was prompt and full of ideas and blew me away with the number of great shots she was able to get. On our wedding day she brought a second shooter and they literally captured everything, down to the smallest details. Erica also did my wedding album, which she hand delivered! Needless to say she goes above and beyond for her clients. We have deemed her our family photographer and look forward to working with her in the future!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Erica was one of my favorite parts of the wedding! She made everything so light and fun! I'm so thankful for her and her spirit! She was also so flexible when it came to making payments or when plans changed. And can we just talk about how quick she is???? She had our engagement pictures done in like 3 days, bridal portraits in less than a day and our wedding photos in about 2 weeks! It was awesome, and they were so so good! We loooooove Erica!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica is amazing at what she does, which is obvious through her pictures, but she is also extremely professional with the greatest personality. My husband and I both felt like a member of our family was taking our pictures. From a simple questionnaire and showing her a few pictures, Erica was able to capture the style of photos that we both wanted. Her flexibility and friendly demeanor are why she has officially been crowned our family photographer.

If you want your special day captured with absolute perfection, Erica is your girl!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica is great to work with! Between her sweet and fun personality to her beautiful pictures, this girl is amazing. I love her vision and creativity. I'm so thankful she was able to photograph our engagement session and our wedding, next up are maternity and family pictures ( in a few years of course ?).

Profile Picture Erica, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Erica through looking at a friend's pictures on Facebook from their wedding. I reached out to her and we immediately clicked. We had both cheered in highschool, and found out we had lots in common. She is so personable and just gets it. I didn't have to give her much direction, she just hit the ground running which is what you want in a wedding photographer on the best/most hectic day of your life! I even threw a curve ball at her with a few extra shots and she didn't miss a beat :) The day of my wedding was 40 degrees out, and she didn't complain or act like it was cold once, unlike myself! We were so pleased with our pictures, and she turned them around quickly. I would definitely recommend using Erica Akroyd Photography for any event!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica is an amazing person and photographer! She is extremely friendly, professional, and accommodating. She never said no and provided us with outstanding photos of our special day. She is level headed focused, something that is priceless in an environment that may become hectic. I love every one of the photos from our wedding. It will be hard to decide which ones are "framers" considering all the important moments she captured. Thanks again for everything, Erica!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/31/14, 1 Review
4.7

Erica was such a great find! We absolutely LOVED our engagement pictures and we had so much fun doing them. The quality of the shots and the flexibility of having all the pictures really made us super excited to have Erica a part of our wedding. Our wedding was so much fun and Erica captured every minute of it with her camera without being to intrusive. We love the preview of our wedding photos, and we can't wait to see what wonderful moments Erica was able to capture!
Such a great service and well worth every penny, Erica is truly a kind and gentle soul with a wonderful eye for photography.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot
4.7

Great job with my wedding! We were very pleased with her work!

Profile Picture User2740713, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews