epaga FOTO Reviews

epaga FOTO 6
epaga FOTO 7

Allie Atwood · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Jessica and ePagafoto - Highly Recommend

Jessica and ePagafoto were wonderful to work with and we LOVED our photos! The fact that we got a sneak peek within 2 weeks and all photos within 6 was awesome! So happy we used them and would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Coombs · Married on 05/04/2019

Fabulous photography for our May 2019 Wedding!!

I reached out to a few photographers when I started the search for my engagement and wedding photographer. Jessica Roark was the first person I met with and I instantly fell in love with her fun/easy-going demeanor and bubbly personality! I knew from that first meeting that I could be around her all day long - which is a must! I also loved the quality of her portfolio and the way she captured color and light in such a visually pleasing way. I would highly recommend using Jessica to any future bride! She was an absolute doll to work with. She made the process so easy and I felt like it was one part of the wedding I didn't have to even worry about. I so appreciated how professional, yet also fun she was! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out FANTASTIC! At the end of the day, the photos are the only thing you have to help remember that day over and over again so if you want to have beautiful photos to look back on for the rest of your life, choose Jessica from epagaFOTO. You will not be disappointed! We will definitely be using her in the future for baby/family photos :)

Sent on 06/21/2019
    epaga FOTO 8
    epaga FOTO 9

Aman · Married on 10/12/2018

I found out about epagaFOTO thru my wedding planner and I can not be more pleased. The passion Jessica has for connecting with people through her photography is apparent within 5 minutes of meeting her. She made us look like movie stars in our engagement pics.
    If you are looking for pictures that are timeless, natural, and capture your personality/vibe you can not go wrong with epagaFOTO.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Alexi · Married on 10/06/2018

10 out of 10! The Best!

Wow! I only have the BEST things to say about working with epagaFOTO. I got to work with Mary Beth - I am forever grateful for her talent, grace, and professionalism. The photos she took will be treasured forever, they are beautiful and truly capture the day. Also, I sincerely appreciate her hard work and careful planning of photo locations, colors, our personal tastes, etc. Needless to say, I highly recommend epagaFOTO and sing their praises!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Alli · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you!!

It was no question that we wanted epagaFOTO to photograph our wedding day. Mary Beth was so great and easy to work with. She made us feel very comfortable and captured our whole day perfectly. Because of her, we will always be able to look back and reminisce our special day. A big thank you to epagaFOTO, especially Mary Beth and Amy. The quality of your photography is unmatched, and we could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Mary Beth Russell was our photographer and she was absolutely AMAZING!!! She was so professional, punctual, and fun to work with! We had an amzing day shooting! Our pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined!!! I would reccomend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience working with Jessica and the epagaFOTO team for our engagement and wedding photos. Jessica treats you as a friend of her own throughout the entire process. She is personable, flexible, sweet, and patient all the while helping you formulate and articulate your vision to ensure that every element of the day is captured perfectly. Jessica was the the picture of professionalism as she gracefully navigated 90 degree heat in her 8th month of pregnancy for our July wedding. Mary Beth and Amy were so sweet to work with as well and always made us feel so comfortable. The images we have from our day blew us away - every one seemed better than the last as we looked through them for the first time! An absolutely timeless treasure that we have Jessica and the epagaFOTO team to thank for!!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    epaga FOTO 10

Jocelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Jessica, from Epaga Foto was such a joy to work with! My fiancé and I loved how she made us feel like naturals in front of the camera. She told us to be ourselves and she would do the rest of the work! Jessica was easy to get in touch with and she helped us schedule an engagement shoot in a timely manner. She has an eye for fashion, great outfits and fun locations to take photos. More than anything, Jessica was so easy to relate to and she made our engagement session a blast! Jessica’s work is one of a kind and I definitely recommend her to anyone wanting great photos to remember for a lifetime! We can’t wait to have her and her team photograph our special day! :)

Sent on 10/16/2017
    epaga FOTO 16
    epaga FOTO 17
    epaga FOTO 18

Matt · Married on 07/07/2018

Jessica Roark with EpagaFOTO was super fun to work with and friendly. We used her for our engagement pictures and my fiancé and I had a great experience and will definitely use her for any other pictures we need in the future. She was very personal and worked hard at finding the best scenery that fit us as a couple. We loved our pictures and were impressed at how she was able to capture our personalities. She was very easy to work with and fun to be around as well as extremely creative. Would definitely recommend EpagaFOTO to anyone and will be using them for our wedding pictures.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with Epaga Foto was such a wonderful experience! Jesseca Mayhew and her team were very professional, easy to work with, and creative. The day ran so smoothly with Jesseca as our photographer. Everything from detailed pictures to family photos were amazing! Epaga Foto is a an amazing company to work with and they will most definitely help make your wedding day special, and photos that you will love forever!!

Brenna · Married on 06/30/2018

Very professional and communicated well throughout the whole planning process. Had several set meetings and phone calls leading up to the wedding in order to be on the same page. EXTREMELY organized and knowledgeable. Gets along well with everyone and really strives to get to know you prior to the event. I am confidant this is what sets them apart from others—this made me feel much more comfortable going into the process. They made my wedding day stress free and I was able to enjoy the day knowing that they would be able to capture all the special moments. I would highly recommend epagaFOTO!

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Photography was the one thing that made me a little nervous about our wedding, after we met with Jessica at epagaFOTO, I was 100% at ease. Jessica is laid back but very organized. She made me feel like everything was perfect (and it was). We met a few times before the wedding to make sure we had our lists set and she had some great suggestions on shots we missed. The day of was so much fun. It was a hot day but Jessica made sure we were always shaded when not shooting and caught a ton of fun "spur of the moment" shots. I had numerous guests say after the wedding how fun Jessica and her crew were at the reception and how all the images people have seen were so fabulous. I had a few people say they looked like they would be in a magazine. I love that we have were able to have some made into black and white instead of color, just to add to the drama of the shot. Jessica captured what a great day it truly was and we are so happy to have those memories forever!

epaga FOTO 19
    epaga FOTO 20
    epaga FOTO 21
    epaga FOTO 22
    epaga FOTO 23

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2018

Jessica at epagaFOTO was nothing short of the perfect choice to shoot our wedding . Her relaxed demeanor and easy going personality made us very comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Jessica took control when needed, yet was open to any suggestions we had. Her "in the moment" pictures were some of our favorites She captured our day perfectly.
    Our wedding pictures were beautiful. We would 100% recommend epagaFOTO for your wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    epaga FOTO 24
    epaga FOTO 25
    epaga FOTO 26
    epaga FOTO 27

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

I was blown away by the professionalism and warmth of epagaFOTO. Jessica took the time to get to know Ryan and I individually and as a couple. We got to know her and she got to know us, which helped us feel at ease on our wedding day. She was quick to respond to any questions we had...which is huge when you have LOTS of last minute questions before wedding day! Jessica did a great job at accommodating our time frame and the photos we wanted taken. She did it all with such ease and calmness. Even our guests commented on how wonderful she was!! We got our photos back when we were on our honeymoon and they are AMAZING!!! I cried at every single photo. epagaFOTO has a very talented crew and did a spectacular job at capturing our day! I feel like I am reliving that day every time I look at our photos!

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

Mary Beth was absolutely incredible!! She did such a great job of communicating with us ahead of time, and she did such a wonderful job of capturing all the best moments of our wedding!! She really listened to us, and was able to capture our personalities in such unique ways in the photos. We have gotten so many compliments about how fun photos were, and how beautifully they turned out! I will be recommending epagaFOTO to all of my friends getting married in the area :)

epaga FOTO 28
    epaga FOTO 29
    epaga FOTO 30

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Where to start!? Jessica is an amazing photographer and also a doll to work with :) She made my fiancé and I so comfortable while taking pictures, which is particularly important to getting great shots! She has an amazing eye for perspective and captures emotion like no one I've ever met (huge reason as to why we selected her for the most important day of our lives-our wedding)! She is also very receptive to our style and is a great listener. For example, for our engagement shoot, we relived our "epic" second date and she ran all over the city with my fiancé and I capturing so many different areas of KC! She really surprised us by capturing beautiful moments everywhere we went, even if she'd never photographed in a specific area! Can't wait to continue to work with her in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    epaga FOTO 31
    epaga FOTO 32
    epaga FOTO 33
    epaga FOTO 34

Peyton · Married on 06/09/2018

For my wedding I had the pleasure of working with Mary Beth Russell, a photographer for epagaFOTO. From the very beginning, Mary Beth was always very accommodating, patient, through and well organized. My family and I appreciated her attention to detail, her welcoming nature and above all her amazing photography. I couldn’t have asked to work with a better person and company to capture my engagement and my wedding day photos. Anyone that works with epagaFOTO will feel the same!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    epaga FOTO 35

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

Epagafoto is hands down the best photography company in Kansas City. We decided to hire Mary Beth after seeing some of her previous wedding portfolios, and meeting with her in person. She is so laid back, but yet very organized and attentive to detail at the same time. My husband and I were so pleased to see so many detail shots from special parts of our wedding day. She was able to tell the entire story of our day through her photographs. I could not be happier with the quantity and quality of the photo's she captured from our big day. We will definitely be working with her again in the future!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    epaga FOTO 36

S · Married on 06/02/2018

Couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding day. Professional, prompt, organized, and creative are all descriptions that come to mind. They were awesome to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Jessica was one of the very first vendors I booked for our wedding day as a great photographer was my top priority for our wedding day. After scrolling through epagaFOTO’s Instagram and website and I knew I had to have her for our day and let me tell you she did not disappoint! We booked her for our engagement photos and we had such a fun night with her! We’re awkward at taking photos but she calmed our nerves and made us look amazing. I highly recommend doing engagement photos as we got comfortable taking photos better which made our wedding day anxiety free. She put us at ease during the wedding day and a last minute amazing mural to take photos after the ceremony since we had extra time. We were BLOWN AWAY with what an amazing job Jessica did. She turned around our entire wedding collection in one week so we were able to view them all while we were still on our honeymoon. Jessica managed to capture all our friends and family’s personalities in every photo. I can’t even describe what an amazing job she did, we get so many compliments on our photos. I look forward to treasuring these photos forever and am so happy that Jessica was our photographer for our big day.

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2018

Jessica was AMAZING! We felt so blessed to have her and her team capture our day. She was patient, kind, and incredibly energetic (7 months pregnant and in 95+ degree heat) the day of our wedding. The photos captured our love, family and pups perfectly. We look forward to having Jessica capture our family as it grows over the next few years. Epagafoto was our first vendor booked for our wedding and our favorite!

Mary · Married on 05/26/2018

Mary Beth was absolutely amazing to work with. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. During the whole process she made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She was highly organized and very flexible. We got so many compliments from family and wedding guests on our photos and also the professionalism of Mary Beth and her team. We could not agree more. Can't wait to use Mary Beth again in the future!

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Jessica, & the entire egapa team are the creme de la creme of photographers in Kansas City. We LOVED our pictures and they perfectly captured the vibe we were going for on our big day. The style is so timeless but she's so great at getting to know you as a couple and finding fun and unique ways of bringing out your personality in the pictures. Jessica scouted some of the coolest locations and backdrops for us in addition to classic set ups...the perfect mix. Additionally, the entire process working with them - from meetings to online tools and the day-of - is just so seamless and professional. If you are considering epaga, don't hesitate!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    epaga FOTO 42
    epaga FOTO 43
    epaga FOTO 44

Molly · Married on 05/07/2018

Jessica and her team handled both our Engagement pictures and Wedding day photography, and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Jessica has the patience of a saint (and needed it when dealing with our wedding party) and an eye for amazing details. I constantly catch myself scrolling through our pictures from the wedding and am more in love with them each time. We can't thank her enough for giving us these beautiful memories!