epaga FOTO Reviews

192 | Kansas City, KS

192 Reviews for epaga FOTO

• Christa

Christa Mckittrick · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Great experience and photos!! Highly recommend!

My fiance and I recently took engagement photos with MaryBeth from epagaFOTO and could not be happier with the experience and the photos!! We appreciated how MaryBeth did plenty of prep work ahead of time such as scouting the locations and helping us pick out outfits so that during our engagement session we were just able to have fun. My fiance and I were really hoping to capture genuine, natural photos and MaryBeth did a phenomenal job doing just that!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Blair Merriman · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Perfection!

I could never say enough amazing things about Jessica Roark with epagaFOTO! She previously photographed one of my best friends weddings and I knew from that day forward that I needed her in my future wedding plans. She is incredible to work with - passionate, kind, supportive, creative, understanding, and flexible. My husband and I were thrown quite a curveball with COVID-19 and our wedding. Jessica supported us every single step of the way as we pivoted plans, made adjustments to our day, and had some pretty demanding requests. Jessica captured & told our story in the most perfect way. Our wedding day (and now our lives) would not have been the same without Jessica and all her love!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Peterson · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Timeless photos with a fun and professional team!

Hiring Jessica Roark and epagaFOTO for our August 2019 wedding was one of the best decisions we made! I interviewed several photographers, but ultimately selected Jessica due to her experience and body of work.

Our wedding photos are classic, crisp, bright, and timeless! Everyone who has seen our photos has been highly complimentary. Most of all, Jessica and her assistant, Hannah, made us feel confident and comfortable. Jessica gave the the perfect amount of direction but still kept things fun and natural! This was really important to my now-husband and me because we knew we would be spending all day with our photographer. Neither of us typically feel that natural in front of the camera, but you would never know it if you looked at our wedding photos!

Our photos have an excellent mix of posed photos, candid shots, venue shots, detail shots, and family pictures. Jessica worked carefully with us in the weeks leading up to the wedding to ensure we had a well thought out plan for the day. Easily online scheduling is available and epagaFOTO's communication is top-notch.

After the wedding, Jessica quickly provided us with a sneak peak and shortly thereafter gave us with a full set of 1,000 edited photos. We were BLOWN away! Selecting a high quality photographer was the best investment we made in our wedding and we couldn't be happier with Jessica, Hannah, and epagaFOTO!!

Reagan Beck · Married on 10/06/2020

Amazing!

5 stars for sure! epagaFOTO was by far one of the best wedding investments! I can't say enough good things about Jessica. She is extremely talented, creative, professional and personable! Jessica and the epagaFOTO team made our wedding day so much fun and stress free. Anyone who has the opportunity to work with them is very lucky!

Sara · Married on 10/03/2020

True artist

Jessica is a master at her craft - a true artist! She has a true gift and is able to perfectly capture the essence of her subjects. On top of all that she is kind and fun and great to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Taylor · Married on 09/09/2020

Allyson is amazing!

Allyson photographed my sister's wedding this fall and she was INCREDIBLE. Even though there was a huge rain storm that rearranged our plans and could have been very stressful, Allyson was very calm and thought quickly on her feet. She came up with great ideas of how to capture the day in a creative way, even with the rain. The moments she captured are so special to us. She was really intentional about understanding our family and reflecting our relationships in our photos. Her photos are energetic, engaging and organic. You will love working with Allyson!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Elizabeth Murray · Married on 08/02/2020

Couldn't ask for anything more!

Our wedding was planned from start to finish in less than 3 weeks in the hopes my sister could attend as she was undergoing treatment for her cancer. It was important to my husband and I to chose vendors that we trusted and were flexible with our unconventional time frame and needs. Through family and friend's weddings, we knew of epagaFOTO to not only be insanely talented and professional, but so enjoyable to be around. We didn't think twice in asking Jessica and her epagaFOTO team to be a part of our big day.

Jessica made us feel at ease from the moment we contacted her and exceeded our expectations both the day of and the quality of work she created. Unfortunately my sister was unable to physically be with us due to her condition, but we were able to have her there virtually. epagaFOTO perfectly captured the emotions and feelings throughout every part of the day, even with the last minute changes. From getting ready with my sisters, mom, aunt and mother-in-law, to the intimate family ceremony and dinner to our friends joining us for cocktails and dancing... we're so thankful to have these special moments captured.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Kate Rohr · Married on 07/31/2020

So thoughtful, so fun!

Finding an incredible photographer for our wedding was our #1 vendor priority, and we absolutely found that in Jessica and EpagaFOTO. Jessica and her wonderful second Hannah were professional, creative, knowledgeable, and just so fun to work with! We felt so comfortable working with them and they were so excellent at capturing the big and intimate moments, all the small details and the shots we never would have thought of. Jessica’s work is so very thoughtful, there wasn’t a detail or a moment that she missed. We are obsessed with our photos and couldn’t have dreamed of a better wedding photographer. Jessica is an absolute pro and made our planning experience infinitely better.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Allie Atwood · Married on 01/04/2020

Jessica and ePagafoto - Highly Recommend

Jessica and ePagafoto were wonderful to work with and we LOVED our photos! The fact that we got a sneak peek within 2 weeks and all photos within 6 was awesome! So happy we used them and would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Brown · Married on 01/02/2020

Best engagement session with the BEST photographer!

Mary Beth Russell is nothing short of amazing. She (and epagaFOTO) came highly recommended and I can say without a doubt the hype is all true! :) Mary Beth went above and beyond for our engagement session. She kindly provided tons of location recommendations and outfit advice prior to the session. The actual session was such a positive experience - she was warm and welcoming and really made us feel comfortable. The images Mary Beth provided were stunning and I will treasure them forever. Mary Beth is professional, prompt, and courteous, plus wonderful and fun! I really can't say enough good things about her and the engagement services she provides.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Elise

Elise Foley · Married on 11/23/2019

The only way to go for wedding pictures!!

My fiancé and I go back and discuss some of the vendors we picked for our wedding day and we cannot stop talking about HOW AMAZING epagaFOTO (Jessica) has been. Professional, accommodating, friendly, talented, funny, fun! Jessica checks every single box that we were looking for in a photographer and more. I can confidently say that we have found someone who we trust to continually capture the big moments in our future too- think family photos, baby photoshoots. She truly does it all without sacrificing skill.

• Samantha

Samantha Scheuler · Married on 11/02/2019

Could not recommend more highly!!

When I booked epagafoto I knew I was in good hands. They are one of the most reputable photography studios in KC and it only takes 5 minutes on their website to draw the conclusion that all of their work is simply stunning. However, I had no idea the extent to which the associates at epagafoto would help me not only develop my wedding vision but also execute my perfect wedding day. They go so far beyond capturing your day. They not only take time to get to know you and your SO, but they also help tremendously during the planning process and you end up feeling very taken care of by your photography team and especially your lead associate (i.e. your primary photographer). I booked with Hannah and I could not recommend her more highly. Hannah immediately clicked with us and she was always quick to respond when I had a question. She also helped direct and focus our day in a way that only your photographer can although you don't expect her to. Through conversations with her, we were not only able to identify the moments and details that were most important to us, but we really began to envision what our day would be like. In our planning process she was sure to make sure we thought of every conceivable detail-- did we want to do a certain tradition? who were the people most important to us? what unique family traditions should she be sure to capture? all the way down to, "if you want a portrait of your dress hanging in the windows don't forget to have a nicer-looking hanger!" She was full of advice when asked, offered tips and tricks of the trade, but most of all, she was there for us throughout the process in a way we didn't expect. Of course, with this level of service and expertise our photos also turned out beautifully (When you book with any photographer at epagafoto that goes without saying)! Bottom line: I cannot recommend Hannah or any of the photographers at epagafoto more. They are professional, exceptionally skilled, and all around wonderful wonderful people to work with!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Danielle Rogg · Married on 10/19/2019

Best decision = booking epaga!

Working with Allyson from EpagaFOTO was an incredible experience. From our initial consult to our final exit at the reception, Allyson's positive energy, poise, and presence were so strong! I appreciated the way Allyson anticipated our needs on the day of. For example, it was pouring down rain on our wedding day when we had outdoor pictures scheduled and Allyson already had a plan B suggestion ready for the moment and put me completely at ease. Allyson and Amy worked together to flawlessly capture our day - everything big and small. They captured the emotions, the movement, and the significance of the people involved in our day in such a special way. People don't often think about how your photographers will be a part of some of the most special moments of your life, which is why I appreciated how relational Allyson and Amy are. Their confidence and professionalism put everyone around them at ease, while their warm personalities make people loosen up and be themselves. I could not speak more highly of my experience with epagaFOTO. The pictures are GORGEOUS and their editing style is timeless. I am so glad we choose them to capture the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Farha · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfectly captured wedding day!

I cannot imagine having a different photographer for our wedding! We used Hannah Taylor for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. Planning a wedding from a different state was not easy and Hannah made the process seamless! When our transportation broke down the day of, Hannah and her assistant with out a doubt put me at ease. We got our sneak peak pics back SO quickly and everything was perfect! She captured our day perfectly. I would not recommend anyone else!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Courtney Margritier · Married on 09/28/2019

A New Photographer for Life

Jessica and the entire epagaFOTO team were so fun and easy to work with. Jessica took both our engagement and wedding photos and made some magic out of everyday KC scenes. I can’t say enough great things about Jessica, my husband and I have made a life-long friend and photographer out of her! What a beautiful day our wedding was (even with the rain she captured the beauty in EVERY aspect of our day, even when we didn’t see it). A true artist. So much love for this lil business!

epaga FOTO's reply:

Courtney- GAHHHH....I love all of these word and feel so incredibly honored to read them. I love you and Matthew big time and can't wait to help document many more of your life's milestones with you :). xoxo. You guys were the best.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Day Ever!

Hannah did an amazing job capturing our special day. I felt so comfortable with her! Everywhere I turned she was there capturing every single moment. I would definitely recommend Hannah to anyone who is getting married in the future. She was very organized and knew exactly what we wanted and more.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Lauren Wheeler · Married on 09/21/2019

EpagaFOTO Studio

EpagaFOTO is incredible!!! Jessica Roark is the best photographer in KC! She was with us from the very beginning. She photographed our engagement pictures, my boudoir shoot and our wedding! I can’t even say ONE bad thing about her or her wonderful team. Jessica is so sweet, down to earth, fun, SO talented and she makes you feel so comfortable & amazing! My husband and I are forever grateful for our incredible photos that we’ll cherish forever. Plus, we gained a friend for life! I would give her more than 5 stars if I could!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hannah Eiberger · Married on 09/03/2019

Jessica made my wedding day so magical!

Jessica made my wedding day so magical! She was so patient and attentive to my every wish. She made our entire wedding party feel at ease and so relaxed. Jessica captured behind the scene memories as well as the ceremony with such creative professionalism. We hope to use her for other events in our future and would highly recommend Jessica from epagaFOTO to all future brides!

Anna Patton · Married on 08/17/2019

EpagaFOTO is truly the best!

I can’t recommend epagaFOTO enough!! They are truly the best to work with from start to finish. I used Mary Beth Russell, and I have to say I can’t imagine having another photographer for both my engagement and wedding photos. Mary Beth’s attention to detail made for the most beautiful photos, and the personal attention she gives you is unparalleled. We shot engagement photos in the freezing cold in December and the wedding photos in the sweltering heat in August, and each time was a joy. If you are contemplating booking them, absolutely do it! You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Amy Johnston · Married on 08/10/2019

Can't go wrong with epagaFOTO!

The minute I got engaged, I knew I wanted Jessica Roark to shoot my wedding. I had been following epagaFOTO for several years and loved their style of photography. Jessica performed exactly how I imagined she would and delivered beautiful photos! You can't go wrong with epagaFOTO!

Sam Lorenzen · Married on 08/09/2019

Love. Love. LOVE!!

Our experience with epagaFOTO was amazing. From our first consultation with Mary Beth I knew we would be in good hands. She is incredibly talented and fun to work with. She took the time to get to know us and our story and make sure that she had captured everything that was important to us on our wedding day. And the photos are so beautiful! We loved everything about our experience with Mary Beth and will definitely be going to her again for any excuse we can find to have professional photos taken in the future!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon O · Married on 08/06/2019

Look no further for photography.

I can't say enough good things about epagaFOTO. Not only were Jessica and the epaga team always prompt, professional, and prepared, but they made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They were a calming presence on the day of, they even put my family at ease. They took the time to get to know us as a couple, and the entire experience felt personalized and special, making sure every detail was beautifully perfect. Epaga has incredible vision, and I think their work speaks for itself. From start to finish, epagaFOTO provided an incredible experience for our wedding and we couldn't recommend them more.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth Ritchey · Married on 08/06/2019

First-class

I had two goals for our wedding photography that were a bit at odds. I wanted beautiful photos but I didn't want taking pictures to disrupt our wedding day. Somehow, Jessica and the epagaFOTO team achieved this. I was thrilled with the day-of experience and remain thrilled with the incredible collection of photos we now have. Truly first-class.

Grace Jones · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent experience and photos!

We worked with Hannah at EpagaFOTO for our engagement and wedding photos. She was absolutely wonderful! We are fairly low key and not especially excited to be in the spotlight, but Hannah made us feel comfortable and produced amazing photos. She was prompt with getting photos back for both the engagement and wedding, and she was so easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. I’d highly recommend Hannah or anyone at epagaFOTO. They’re seriously great.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Jennifer Rodriguez · Married on 06/29/2019

Epagofoto is amazing!

When looking for wedding photographers, we knew exactly what we were looking. We started the process and met with a few. However, they didn’t seem to have quite what we were looking for. Once we emailed epagaFOTO, I could tell they were going to be “the one”. From the first email inquiring about their company, they were responsive, professional and down to earth. We set up a time to meet with our photographer MaryBeth and as soon as we met her, we knew. She got us! She was “the one” for us.

From the engagement pictures to the wedding day, epagaFOTO treated us less like “clients” and more like friends. On our wedding day, they were prompt, accommodating and helpful. During our portrait time (just my husband and I) I was getting anxious having our wedding party just staring at us. MaryBeth took notice of this immediately. Instead of being annoyed or irritated by my awkwardness, MaryBeth calmly and discreetly asked the second shooter (Amy—who was also amazing) to take the rest of the wedding party downstairs for “other photos”. After they all left, MaryBeth looked at me and said “Better?”. Her attention to what I was feeling and willingness to make it better for me is something I will never forget. That is the extra step that epagaFOTO takes to make sure your day is perfect.

Our weddings photos…OMG… they are absolutely perfect. They are crisp, artistic, candid, and capture our wedding day better than I could have ever imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend epagaFOTO as your wedding photographer. I know you will you love them as much as we did.

Sent on 10/29/2019