Emily Steffen Photography Reviews

15 | Hudson, WI

15 Reviews for Emily Steffen Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

What first drew us to Emily is her natural style of photography - we love her use of natural colors, her ability to capture key moments and facial expressions, and the variety of shots she takes. We are so happy that we chose to work with her on our special day - Emily is a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Joanna · Married on 06/04/2016

Emily is such a special individual, and we were so fortunate to have her as our wedding photographer. She is a pure delight. So easy to work with, and super fun to follow around on her photography adventures! Emily was recommended to us by our wedding planner (Midwestern Bride) and she was head and shoulders above the other photographers we interviewed. In addition, she is a BLAST to talk to. We did an engagement session with Emily (even though I tend to despise engagement photos) and I’m so glad we did. It was super helpful to spend that time with Emily and get comfortable in front of the camera. Come wedding day, Emily and her assistant exceeded every expectation. It’s a given that they took GORGEOUS photos, but they were also so joyful to be around. I didn’t realize how much time a bride spends with her photographer, and looking back I feel so lucky to have chosen to spend that time with Emily. Our wedding was 6 months ago, but I still get butterflies and tears and all that jazz when I look at the photos Emily took. What a special person and an amazing talent she is.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Emily was easy going and professional.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2013

Emily was great! We were running a bit behind the day of, and she was so flexible and accomodating for the schedule.

She was also great before our wedding. She basically helped me plan the day, since my venue was unresponsive during most of the planning process. She knows the area and has worked with a lot of the vendors in the area, so she has great advice!

She had such a great attitude and is so talented. I am a little anxious waiting for pictures, but can't wait to see them! It was a privilage to have her at our wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/18/2012

Emily was absolutely wonderful! I could not have asked for a more professional and talented photographer. Moreover, she was a dream to work with, so easy and flexible. You really do want to hire someone you would want to hang out with, and she definitely fits this!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Ann · Married on 01/21/2012

Emily is a wonderful photographer! She has such a great eye for photography. I absolutely LOVE my wedding pictures! Emily was so professional. She would respond to my emails within minutes and my calls within seconds. I was never stressed or worried about my photography because of that. Emily was up for going anywhere, which I loved, especially when I had her take our engagement pictures in a dog park! She is open minded and can always see your vision, then captures it. I would recommend Emily to anyone! She is a sweetheart and an awesome photographer.

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2011

What can I say. Emily and Katie are THE best. They're fun, great at their job/working together, and two of the kindest people you'll ever meet. The photographs Emily takes are out of this world :)

Sent on 09/13/2011

Jason · Married on 06/10/2011

The best ever. Emily was so great, adn a cool chick. She really loves her work and it shows. Can't wait to do some more photo's again.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2011

How to I even begin to sing the praises of Emily Steffen?? Her work speaks for itself...PERFECTION!! Aside from her amazing artistic abilities, Emily was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with--so sweet, fun, flexible and creative!! What originally caught my eye with Emily Steffen was her pricing; a fraction of the cost of many of the "upscale" Twin Cities photographers, but the same (if not better) level of talent. She was also very flexible with us in designing our own photography package--unlike others in the industry who are very rigid and constantly trying to up-charge you and pull the wool over your eyes. From her first email, I pretty much knew she was "the one" (photographer) for us. Our bridal party and families really enjoyed working with her as well--she made a point of getting ALL of the pictures we wanted without being too demanding, time-consuming or intrusive! I highly recommend Emily Steffen Photography to anyone in search of a wedding/engagemen photographer, or even family/lifestyle photos. I cannot wait to start a family and use Emily for all of our family pictures! Thanks again, Emily, for a job well done!!

Sent on 05/18/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2010

They were actually used for my friends wedding but they did an excellant job! Lovely pictures!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Brielle · Married on 06/21/2008

Emily was amazing and she captured events that I didn't even know were happening on the day. I look back through my pictures and can't even tell you how much I LOVE THEM. She is professional, fun, and very very easy to take photos with which is what my husband and I were worried about when selecting a photographer. We hate getting our pictures taken, but Emily and he assitant were easy going and make the picture taking process fun and painless. I would hire them (and plan to hire them again) in a heartbeat when we have a baby!

Sent on 01/19/2009

Keighla · Married on 12/13/2013

We chose Emily for our wedding photographer because we had seen images from a friend's wedding she had done and saw and felt our friends in their images. We wanted, and most certainly received, wedding day photos that captured who we were. Emily focuses a lot on the details and the bride and groom. She is able to find beautiful places to capture people being themselves - we didn't spend hours posing or getting our hands just so, we spent our day in love and she beautifully preserved those feelings for us.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Maggie · Married on 05/19/2012

Emily did an amazing job for us. She worked with our schedules to find a good time to take our engagement photos. She took gorgeous photos at our wedding and, most importantly, made us feel comfortable and happy when our photos were taken. Neither my husband nor I are big fans of getting our picture taken and it was so nice to work with someone who made us feel so relaxed. We are completely thrilled with our pictures and would highly recommend Emily to anyone who wants quality photos to cherish.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Katie · Married on 10/08/2011

Seriously one of the best photographers out there. She captured moments I didn't even know about and emotions of friends and family that will hang on my walls forever. My wedding party and family adored her and the day never felt "posed." In fact the candid shots she captured of the guests and of us look like they belong in a magazine. She is extremely flexible and picked out some AMAZING locations that I never would have seen the beauty of until I saw the results. Best money I spent on the entire wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2011

talon · Married on 02/14/2008

was very impressed with how personal they were how very indept they were with my needs as a soon to be bride. Loved the packaged deals to choose from and were very affordable

Sent on 02/23/2009