Eliza George Makeup Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Tabitha Married on 03/25/2018
    Eliza was so sweet and patient with me and my three sisters. She did such an amazing job on all of our makeup for Kellie's wedding. She also made me feel very comfortable since I have very sensitive skin. She assured me I wouldn't break out.. And I didn't. ?? She gave me a whole new look that I couldn't never done myself. Everyone looked amazing. Thank you Eliza for making my sisters wedding perfect! You rock!! ??????
    Karla Married on 05/09/2016
    I can't say enough about how GREAT Eliza was at our wedding. I was in a time crunch and Eliza came through for me. She was even going to recommend other vendors if she wasn't able to help. So glad that she was available because she was perfect. She was patient and professional with all of the craziness happening around us. She did an amazing job on my makeup. I received so many compliments that day because of it. I would definitely recommend Eliza to anyone for any occasion!
    Tabatha Married on 10/24/2015
    This was the most amazing makeup I have ever had done! I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist! Eliza was phenomenal and catered to EVERYONE in my wedding party!
    Kellie Married on 10/23/2015
    Eliza did my makeup for my wedding. She was very easy to work with and did a great job!! I felt beautiful!!!
    Kayla Married on 04/25/2015
    Eliza was so sweet and made me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I received several compliments on my makeup and she even referred me to my hair stylist, Chelsey, who did a WONDERFUL job. I highly recommend Eliza! Thank you so much for making me feel like a princess on my big day! :)
    Laura Married on 03/14/2015
    Eliza is a makeup genius! I showed her a few pictures and she gave me the perfect look on the first try for both my run-through and on my actual wedding day! She also did my mom's makeup without previously meeting her or having any particular request from her. Both of our makeup lasted through the entire night! (For my run-through, the makeup lasted through an entire Mardi Gras parade, while on a float, and at a ball afterwards!) She is great at communication by email and phone, timely, and talented! Worth every penny!
  • User2086082 2+ years ago
    Eliza is such a sweet, easy-to-talk-to person! In the short time I spent with her, it felt like we were good friends from the beginning! I had my trial done the same day as my bridal shower and bachelorette party. I totally recommend doing a trial just so that you can see what tweaks you want so your make-up for the wedding day is as perfect as you want. Eliza did a fantastic job on both the trial and wedding day! She had no problem with the tweaks I asked for her to do for the wedding day, and it turned out absolutely perfect! Everyone kept on saying how much of a beautiful bride I was, and I have Eliza to definitely attribute that to. Highly recommend her! :-)
    Mary Married on 02/28/2015
    If you are in search of an amazing make up artist, look no further! Eliza was well beyond my expectations. She was so kind and made me feel so comfortable. My make up was unbelieveable! She did such an amazing job with a smile on her face the whole time. I couldn't be happier with my experience with her!
  • User2009328 2+ years ago
    I cannot say enough tremendous things about Eliza!

She made the day so easy!

I did a makeup trial the day before and I was able to play with my look a lot.

She gave me lots of input and my makeup was beautiful on my wedding day.

She addressed all my concerns especially my oily face!

She also made all my bridesmaids beautiful and listened to what I wanted.

Hire her and do a trial with her, you will not regret it!
    April Married on 10/11/2014
    Eliza 100% knows what she is doing. She made sure to listen to what I liked and didn't like so that she could make me feel as comfortable and beautiful as possible on my wedding day. She's so much fun to talk to and was very quick to get everything done so we could be on time for the day.
    Stephanie Married on 07/26/2014
    Eliza was very receptive to what I wanted and did an amazing job of adapting to my instruction. Her passion and care makes her stand out among other make up artist I have tried in the past. I loved my make-up and would hire her again with out a second thought!
    Brooke Married on 07/12/2014
    She was awesome! You can tell she loves what she does for a living and takes pride in that! She did such an excellent job! Love love love her!
  • User1736354 2+ years ago
    Eliza was wonderful!!! She was efficient and fast, but still did an amazing job!! I felt totally like a princess!
    Robyn Married on 07/12/2014
    Definitely recommend Eliza! Very good at what she does! We loved having her as our makeup artist, and she made sure we felt beautiful!
    Courtney Married on 07/12/2014
    Amazing job on all the ladies makeup.
    Victoria Married on 07/12/2014
    She was awesome! I was very impressed with the way she did all of our makeup!
    Merrie Married on 07/12/2014
    Eliza was great. She asked me if I wanted any particular look. I told her to make my eyes "pop", and she did just that. They were beautiful. She is very calm and patient. She did our wedding party of eight, and she did not tire one bit. She is extremely cautious about being clean and hygenic. She takes pride in what she does, and it definitely shows in the quality of her work.
    Jamie Married on 07/11/2014
    I am very particular about my eyebrows; not only did she do a fantastic job on them, my entire look was better than makeup I've had done by professionals in film, television, and theatre.
    Bailey Married on 06/21/2014
    Eliza did a wonderful job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids. Everyone was THRILLED with their results and everyone got theirs done exactly how they wanted. I have never felt more beautiful!!!
    Brittany Married on 03/24/2014
    Eliza was amazing! She was quick to respond and answer all of my questions about her services. She is very easy to work with and takes her time to ensure you get the perfect look you want. Thanks to her, my wedding day makeup was flawless and lasted all night!
  • User1583468 2+ years ago
    She was absolutely wonderful! She listened to what I wanted done so I felt and looked beautiful on my special day. She is punctual and has a terrific attitude.

Definitely do a consultation! When I first whent to my trial, I wasn't quite sure of what look I wanted, so I gave a general description of what I thought I wanted. As it turned out, the idea that I had in my head was not exactly the way I wanted to look for my wedding. I would not have known this if i did not do the trial. So when the day actually came, Eliza listened to what I did and didn't like during the trial then My makeup turned out absolutely perfect.
    Kerrianne Married on 01/19/2014
    Eliza is amazing. I so enjoyed her bubbly, bright spirit while getting my makeup done. Not only does she do INCREDIBLE makeup, but she somehow makes it completely impervious to the elements. After hours on location for my wedding photo shoot, sweating in 90 degrees and the muggiest humidity, my makeup somehow remained flawless. I don't know how she does it. It's nothing short of magical. ♥
  • User1565500 2+ years ago
    Eliza is truly wonderful! She was nice enough to do 2 run-throughs for me since I changed my look for my wedding day. Very friendly and professional. Helped some of my girls with eyeliner without a fuss. Truly talented and very well respected in the business. You cannot go wrong if you decide to hire her!
    Shana Married on 10/05/2013
    Eliza George did a wonderful job on makeup for my bridesmaids and I. I was fairly vague with what I wanted and she did very beautiful makeup that matched my theme and personality perfectly. I would recommend Eliza George to anyone. I got so many compliments and my photos look outstanding. My makeup lasted the whole humid and sweaty outdoor service and reception without coming off. I looked my absolute best thanks to Eliza George.
    Amanda Married on 08/03/2013
    Eliza is not only extremely professional but very prompt with her time. She did a beautiful job on my make-up and it held all night! Which is huge for an August wedding. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a make-up artist who is willing to work with you and make sure you receive the best service possible.