Santa Rosa Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Gloss & Glow Beauty Co.

Morgan King Makeup is a professional makeup artistry service based in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. The team of licensed estheticians performs on-site, luxury bridal experiences in the Florida Panhandle region. Some of the high-end brands they work with include Chanel, Christian Dior, Laura Mercier, Hourglass Cosmetics, and MAC Cosmetics.

Experience
Owner Megan King is a licensed esthetician who knew beauty was her calling from an early age. She provides a flawless technique to make brides look fabulous and feel comfortable for her big day. Morgan specializes in makeup application, eyelashes, and brow shaping, and has extensive bridal and editorial experience.

Morgan King Makeup offers personalized and sophisticated packages for brides and bridal parties. They accommodate groups, and are available for bachelorette parties and engagement photos. Services offered included:

• Trial sessions and consultations
Smiling bride
Smiling bride
6292482226600804352 n 51 593183
Natalie photographed by Little Miss Creative at Southern Bay Manor

85 Reviews for Gloss & Glow Beauty Co.

• Joby

Joby N. · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Let me start with stating that I am incredibly picky about my hair and make-up. I was the most worried about finding a hair/make-up artist for my wedding. I got married at "The Henderson" in Destin in late September 2020. The lovely covid year which brought extra stress. We are from Nashville and had no connections in Destin. I was referred to Gloss and Glow via my photographer. Morgan King (owner) was my make-up artist and Stephanie was my hair stylist.

Morgan King who owns the company is an incredible person and extremely efficient at her job. She took the time to get to know me and my style out of the gate. Morgan was incredibly direct, professional and brought a fun vibe for my wedding day.

Paying was very easy and all done via Venmo to Morgan. She wanted all final payments to be made 7 days prior to the wedding which was fantastic, because we didn't have to worry about it the day of the wedding. Her prices are unbelievably low for the quality of service she provides. In total as the bride my make-up, hair and lashes cost less than $250 with tip. Morgan's quality is dynamite for this price!

For my trial, Stephanie and Morgan did my engagement photo make-up and hair. They were patient, listened to my request to not look overdone or a face full of make-up. They requested I took notes to use for my wedding day via the trial in order to perfect it.

Two weeks before my wedding, my stylist for my wedding party backed out and Morgan quickly stepped up and brought more employees to do my wedding party of 5, as well as my mother, grandma and mother-in-law. EVERYBODY looked stunning and were thrilled with their appearance. My mother has very curly hair and was worried there wouldn't be anyone that could properly do an updo on her. Well Stephanie proved her wrong and knocked it out of the park! Her attention to detail and the time she takes to do hair is better than any one I have been too.

It was humid on my wedding day, but my make-up stayed put and looked flawless for 12+ hours. I also have very fine hair that struggles to stay curled and somehow Stephanie made it look identical to the photo I provided. Best part.... it didn't move at all, even with the beach winds during our ceremony!

The Gloss and Glow team took their time during the wedding morning, listened to every girl based on what they wanted and completely nailed it. All my girls had different hair lengths, textures and wants and they all looked incredible!!!!

I cannot rave more about my experience and I would change nothing about it. The girls were on time, professional and made sure we were all happy with our look. Don't look any further... coming from a highly organized and picky bride - this is the team to book! Supporting small businesses is more important now than ever..... book this women owned business and her team will beat every expectation you have. You won't be disappointed. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day all thanks to the Gloss and Glow team!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/02/2019

Morgan literally made our wedding. Myself and my girls all do not really wear make up, so the feeling of getting super dolled up was a lot. Morgan made us all feel comfortable, and made us all look gorgeous! Since I live in Atlanta, we were unable to have a trial, which was nerve racking! I showed Morgan a picture of what I wanted, and BAM! She made it happen! My airbrush makeup lasted ALL night long through the HOT Atlanta heat! Thank you so much for making my day so special!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Gloss & Glow Beauty Co. Pricing

Gloss & Glow Beauty Co. Price Rates

Gloss & Glow Beauty Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 115
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gloss & Glow Beauty Co. 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Kiersten Stevenson Photography Wedding Photographers

Morgan is amazing!!!! This girl knows her stuff!! And she's a blast to be around! Win WIN!

• Little Miss Creative Wedding Photographers

Morgan King is ALWAYS fabulous! Every time I see makeup done by Morgan my jaw literally drops to the floor! She is by far the best in the area!

• Sarah & Paul Photography Wedding Photographers

Morgan does the most amazing job I have ever seen with makeup. She is such a fun person to work with and super sweet to be around! She's a natural with making people feel comfortable and beautiful all at the same time! I truly believe her passion for makeup really shines out when she's working with her brides. I absolutely LOVE Morgan King makeup.

• Santa Rosa Beach Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459 See on map
    850-312-4457 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gloss & Glow Beauty Co.)