28 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

Liability Insurance (1)
28 Elite Entertainment Reviews

Greg was absolutely amazing at our wedding. He didn't just play music and hope people would get up and dance. He interacted with our guests and got them on the dance floor. The music quality was phenomenal and he was nothing short of a fantastic Master of Ceremonies. Everything couldn't have gone smoother. He was professional, friendly, and very funny. If we ever have need of a DJ, he will be our go-to. Anyone that wants a fun, interactive, and super special night, NEEDS to have Elite Entertainment as their DJ!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment was an excellent choice for our wedding on May 27, 2017 at Viaggio Winery in Acampo! From the very beginning, Krista was extremely easy to communicate with and made our request to include two sets of Greek music for our reception happen without any problem! She also found any uncommon songs we requested and had them ready to go on the wedding day. On the wedding day, Greg was fantastic! He did everything we asked, was very professional, and so kind to everyone on top of that! Our dance floor was full the entire night because of Elite and we can't thank them enough!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katherine, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite DJ did a wonderful job at keeping us on pace and also keeping the party alive. I would highly advise the "dancing on a cloud" feature they offer!

Profile Picture Sally, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Another amazing vendor -- I chose Elite based on their excellent reviews and they did not disappoint. Working with Krista, the coordinator was SO easy. She is extremely responsive and helped me get a monogram ordered for my wedding in a crunch. Jeremy was my DJ and he was totally on it. All music was perfectly timed and he played whatever I wanted while making sure nothing off the "no-play" list got played. He was the perfect DJ for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used Elite Entertainment for my wedding in July of 2016. I cannot say enough good things about them. When we first were looking for DJs we found Elite, and Krista was more than happy to facetime with my fiance and I so we could meet her face to face since we didnt live locally. She was very nice and we hired her company the next day. The process leading up to the wedding was very organized and easy. Which is good when you are a stressed out bride. :)
I felt some of our songs we requested for the bouquet toss, wedding party entrance and garter toss were quirky and Krista found all of them and had them for us, no problem.

We had Greg for our wedding DJ and he was seriously a-mazing. He was so kind and he made sure he pronounced everyone's names correctly. We did a surprise song remix first dance and one of the parts I pretended like the DJ was playing the wrong song and Greg totally played along with our bit. It was great! He also played all the songs we had listed on our request list. Last minute I told him I wanted to cut the father and daughter song down just a little (it was a really long song) and if he could fade the music out at a certain time and he did it with no hesitation or problem at all. He made sure to remind me to go take photos in the photo-booth which I am so grateful for because I was so busy I barely took any photos in there and I may not have if he didn't keep reminding me to do so, and I would have really regretted it. Just meeting Greg the day of the wedding, he immediately felt like a friend and I was more than pleased and impressed with his services. His photo-booth assistant was super awesome and nice too!
Definitely hire Elite for your DJ needs! They are amazing!

Profile Picture MariTess, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was referred to Elite DJ by my venue, Wine & Roses. It turned out that one of co-workers had also used them for her wedding and she loved them. After having an initial meeting with them, I booked them on the spot. In the planning stages, I worked with Krista, who is their event coordinator. She was really nice and always responded very quickly to all my questions. After the initial meeting, the remaining correspondence could all be done via email or phone. We chose their DJ service and photo booth. Our venue was so beautiful already that we didn't feel we needed to add some of the other extras they offered (like uplighting, lighted monogram, etc). They have an online interactive website, which I used to enter all the information about music choices and timeline. Our DJ, Greg, and his assistant, Kyle, were awesome. They did the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Greg was very attentive and checked in with me frequently to see if there was anything we needed. I requested the background music be a mix of traditional and Hawaiian songs, some of which I supplied. It turned out perfect. Even my relatives from Hawaii remarked about how much they enjoyed the music. They are very accommodating to special requests. I planned a secret hula dance for my husband. He loved the surprise! The photo booth turned out to be a HUGE hit. I would absolutely recommend it for any wedding. We were able to customize the photo strips to go along with our theme and colors. Our guests would get a copy and a copy went into a scrapbook. I wanted the photo booth scrapbook to be our guest book. So we requested our guests to take their photos in the photo booth and then sign the scrapbook. I was surprised when scrapbook arrived in the mail right after we returned from the honeymoon. So fast. It turned out great! So I would whole heartedly recommend Elite DJ for any event. They're awesome!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great DJ's ... thank you for cutting off the bad song requests!

Profile Picture User5043602, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment provided DJ services for our wedding. Our DJ during the event was wonderful. He made sure to keep us on schedule so that we could get all our special dances/events in and not go over our allotted time at the venue. He played the music we had requested, and none of the music we didn't want played. He kept our crowd happy and people out on the dance floor almost the whole night. They provided a microphone for our officiant to wear during the ceremony as well. In the months leading up to the event, they were very helpful and responsive to my phone calls and emails asking questions about music choices, time frames, and event scheduling. Their website includes a personalized schedule and music list and this really helped me to understand what I still needed to figure out in the weeks before my event. I had a very specific song for my father-daughter dance that I had bought a CD for, and they actually already had the song on file! They reassured me that if they hadn't already had it on file, I could send it in to them electronically and they would make sure it would be played at the event. I felt very comfortable with them handling all my music needs at the event. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for an event DJ.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Greg went above and beyond to make our day memorable and special. We can't thank Elite enough for their part in the wonderful day we had. They are friendly, very helpful, and great to work with. They always answered any questions we had in a very timely manner and I would use them again without hesitation. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional and worked well with our song selections.

Profile Picture Susan, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We received so many compliments about how great our DJ was. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Couldn't have asked for better music at our wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night

Profile Picture Chris, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite Entertainment came highly recommended by Viaggio, our wedding venue. Krista, the Event Coordinator, was so helpful throughout the planning process and was always responsive when I called or emailed with questions. We had a few unique elements of our wedding and she was able to help make the execution seamless. Jeremy was our wedding DJ and he was awesome! He had a great handle on everything and has a really great personality which made for a great "voice" of the day. He stuck to our requested songs and the rest of his playlist did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very helpful in making sure we stayed on track.

Profile Picture Alejandra, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Elite Entertainment for my wedding at Villa Privata. I knew I wanted Greg to DJ my wedding after he had at both of my two older sisters weddings. He is amazing as always! I was a little caught off guard when he brought another DJ that he may have been training, but he still was involved with the MCing. Music was great, they were flexible with my random changes of songs and genres. They kept the fun flowing through the night and I was happy!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/10/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I signed up w/ Elite because my vendor offered a vendor package. I read reviews online first but wouldn't say that it lived up to all the reviews I saw. I got frustrated during the planning because I often had to wait to get a response for my questions and there were times where didn’t get back to for whatever reason, and had to keep following up. My biggest thing was that I wanted to meet the actual DJ prior to the event so that I can get a feel for if his personality and would be a match for us. I made a point to let the coordinator know that I was running out of time and only had certain dates left so I needed to make sure I had something scheduled. Well, there is a planning guide online that was required before I could meet w/ DJ but I didn't know about it until the day before my scheduled meeting w/ the DJ so it got cancelled. At this point, I was only a month away from my wedding so I couldn't fit in another meeting any other weekends. I was told the DJ would at least call me for a phone meeting so we could "meet" that way and be on the same page. The never happened and after about 3 tries to make contact and arrange something, I knew it wasn't going to happen, it was about 2 weeks before my wedding. I was nervous up until the day of because I didn't feel like I really knew what to expect but decided there was nothing I could do and would just have to make the best of it. I will admit that they did play all the music I requested; however, my biggest disappointment was that I felt the DJ (Kevin) didn't share any personality with us or our guests. I've never been to a wedding where the DJ didn't interact w/ the crowd. Yeah, he made announcements (cake, go to the bar, first dance, etc.) and followed the schedule but I don't feel like he engaged anyone, including us, and I think if I could re-do anything about this experience that would be it. So I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a DJ and that was #1 on my list.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/18/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite did an awesome job at our wedding at Wine and Roses in Lodi. Due to the whole pre-wedding whirlwind of things to do, we didn't actually get around to putting together our playlist until a few days before the big day. This was no problem for Elite--during the ceremony and reception, every requested song was played at the correct time/moment, right on cue. Per our request, they were able to take sound recordings we found on YouTube and re-master them to improve the sound quality over Wine and Roses' speakers--it worked wonderfully; you couldn't tell the difference between the YouTube selections and the professionally recorded tracks. Also, our DJ was incredibly gracious, friendly, and helpful throughout the ceremony and reception. After meeting with us on his own time beforehand (at no charge, of course) to go over the itinerary, he came up to us periodically throughout the proceedings to ask how we were doing and if/when we were ready to proceed to the next stage of things. When the time came to get on the mic, his great mix of enthusiasm, professionalism, and humor made for a very positive and energetic atmosphere. We would enthusiastically recommend Elite to any marrying couple.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris with Elite Entertainment was the DJ at my wedding this weekend & it was perfect. They are so easy to work with and I didn't even have to do a vendor meeting with them, which was awesome! They have an amazing online planning form that covers every minute of the ceremony/reception. With my requested songs submitted they were able to come up with an awesome mix of others to go perfectly along with it. Excellent service & great price!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/6/12, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Elite! The music was perfect and we are thankful for their work on making sure everything ran smoothly.

Profile Picture User2497565, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

we loved elite entertainment! The music at our wedding was fantastic! The staff and DJ were professional, talented and they listened to us! We conducted all of our business online and via phone, which made picking out songs for our big day, simple and stress free!

Profile Picture Marirose, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wedding music was great. Everything was so organized. I also rented the photo booth from them and it was perfect. Every one had a fun night. I loved it. They made me an album with all the pictures and i couldnt stop laughing. Thank you Elite!!

Profile Picture Wilmarie , 7/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were wonderful! They went above and beyond any expectations we had! Elite made our wedding so much fun!

Profile Picture User2191757, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am the groom writing this:
Let me first start off by saying that I was pretty anal about choosing a DJ. Being a guy, I didn't care too much about the girly stuff like flowers, center pieces, colors, etc., but I cared a lot about the music and organization of our wedding reception. I can't remember how many DJ's I talked to before finding Elite Entertainment, but fortunately, a friend of ours referred us to them.

Krista, the coordinator/manager, was very friendly and answered all my probing questions patiently. She reassured me that she would find a DJ that we would like, and if she chose a DJ that we felt did not suit our tastes or style, she was more than willing to accommodate our needs and find a different DJ.

So Joe was our DJ. I FaceTime'd with him b/c I live in the East Coast. He was very friendly and very easy to talk to. Me coming from out of town for the wedding made it impossible for me to find time to meet Joe, so I did not meet him until the actual wedding day. Joe was young and very professional. I admit I was a bit nervous b/c I wanted to make sure our reception timeline would go smoothly... but the minute I met Joe I already felt much calmer. He carried himself with composure and always reassured me that things were fine. Joe was able to "run the show" behind the scenes really well. He coordinated with our many vendors so well, and my initial worries that plagued the opening minutes of the reception quickly vanished. Joe occasionally checked up on us to ask us how we wanted to proceed with our timeline, and whenever things did not go as planned (not b/c of Joe, but b/c things never go as planned at the reception due to uncontrollable factors), Joe was able to think on the fly and suggest his impromptu timeline. Everything went great! It was actually pretty perfect. Our guests had such a great time, and Joe played awesome music. More people danced than we had anticipated. Joe was also very classy, but still enthusiastic on the mic and was not cheesy at all. Yet, he still managed to make the night fun without trying to talk too much on the mic (I've been to weddings where that's the case).

I also want to mention that we constantly made changes to our music and reception details up until the day of the wedding, and Joe was still able to work with us. Sometimes I wonder if we were their pickiest or most anal clients, haha. But Joe made us feel like a king and queen. He really made things look easy. Greatest night of our life!

Profile Picture Peter, 4/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe is amazing!!! We booked him 3 weeks before our wedding. He guided us through the entire wedding process and their online wedding planner listed every single place where a song would be needed. It also listed numerous song selections to choose from. Needless to say, our wedding night went smooth and all the music was fantastic. Joe is extremely professional and my guests are still raving about the wonderful music and MC. The night of my wedding, I also found out that he was the DJ at my college best friend's wedding 6 months prior and I remember her wedding also had fabulous music and was so fun!!

Profile Picture User1418955, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite was soooooooooooo great at my wedding. Planning my wedding on their online planner was so easy and convenient. Especially since I was in Sacramento and they are in Stockton. Elite was recommended to me by a friend who had them DJ her wedding and I am so glad that I chose them. Their customer service is great, always a quick and pleasant response to my millions of emails haha. And the day of they were there early, set up and ready to go. And they went above and beyond their job. They worked so hard to make sure that I was taken care of and having a great time. He even asked me if I needed anything, like a refill on my drink? My dj offering to bring me a drink, how awesome is that? He was great with getting everyone involved. I am sooo glad I went with Elite, they went above and beyond their job as a DJ. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/10/11, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg Wallace was the DJ for our wedding. He was fantastic! He kept everyone on the dance floor and didn't play a single song from my "do not play" list! When my mom request a random song he apologized because it cleared the dance floor, but then he was able to bring everyone back with the next song.

He was professional and worked well with our other vendors. He was great about keeping me on my time line and checking in to remind me of upcoming events (i.e. speeches, bouquet toss etc).

I gave them a 4.0 for responsiveness b/c I had to contact them about my final play list instead of them contacting me like their email said they would. However, they did explain that they just got back from vacation and were trying to catch up. Most of the planning is done online and then you go over your list closer to your wedding day. Once I talked to them about the final music selections, I felt much more confident.

I highly recommend Greg! (I've seen nightmare videos of DJs that screw up weddings and I wouldn't risk it!)

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/5/10, 5 Reviews