40 Reviews for Lancer Hospitality

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Cheron Rubenstein from Lancer catering was our first point of contact when we decided to seek out Edinburgh as a potential wedding and reception site. From that first point on, we were on an amazing journey. They could not have been more friendly, accommodating to Tammy's vegan plate request, attention to every detail, some we hadn't even thought of, and the event itself was smashing. The attendant, bartender, servers, were all so nice and gracious. Seriously, contact this place if you want a A-1 event at a really cost effective price. Oh and the food for the buffet was literally some of the best food we've eaten out. Delicious. You're crazy not to consider Lancer and Edinburgh. Thanks.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue representatives and staff were all very professional, informed, and helpful. They worked with our budget, the menu options were delicious (they worked with food constrain and our guests loved our food), helped us weave in meaningful details, and we had our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Renee, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Cheron and her staff at Edinburgh are the best! Every time I had a question (and I had a LOT of them!), she was so quick to respond and put me at ease. Even when I had a last minute decor change! We loved it so much, that now two of our bridesmaids are getting married here as well!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The staff at this location was amazing! from the beginning just planning to the actual day! With any questions we had before the big day they were always very prompt at answering the questions for us either by phone call, or Email. they are very Flexible with Timelines and well basically everything, on the day of the staff was amazing they have someone walking around consistently (but not in the way of anything) asking wedding party if they need anything, coming up with suggestions for things, offering to help in any way possible and making sure that everything is going well on that day! . the staff at this place is amazing I would suggest anyone to book this place! I had the best wedding I could have even thought and I don't think it would have gone so well with out the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff my wedding day was more then I could have imagined and I owe it all to the staff here!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We celebrated our wedding reception at Edinburgh USA with Lancer Catering. They did an amazing job! Cheron was very organized and experienced, so the planning of the reception was made very easy for us. They did a great job accommodating to last minute changes such as headcount and decor requests. The food was amazing! The room turned looked great! I highly recommend this venue for wedding receptions.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Edinburgh Golf course was an amazing place for my fiancee and I to get married. The staff was willing to go above and beyond to accommodate for out big day. It was a stormy day and around 4:00 we had decided to have ceremony inside since the radar was not looking to good and it was still raining... at about 4:35 the sun came out and radar was clear, we made a quick change and the staff was outside wiping down all the chairs so I could have my BIG day exactly how I imagined. We had our ceremony and reception at Edinburgh. Beautiful place for a outdoor wedding. Great price as well, stayed within my budget :)

Profile Picture Leah, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Cheron was flexible and quick to respond. The venue was beautiful all done up. Perfect night!

Profile Picture User4817633, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I catered wedding receptions for 11 years so I knew when it came time to pick a reception venue that I'd be very picky. After the first meeting with Cheron, the Catering Manager, and taking a tour of the facility, I knew we had found the place. Cheron was so helpful and quick to respond to my (many) questions! We received so many compliments on the facility, the food, the service - everything was absolutely perfect! Their partnership with Buttercream made the cupcake/cake selection process so easy and convenient! I wouldn't change a single thing about my reception at Edinburgh. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

Edinburgh staff was extremely helpful and the venue was gorgeous for our wedding day.

Profile Picture User5633637, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor
4.2

We were very pleased with edinburgh. We chose it for the ability to hold a larger guest list while still offering a beautiful venue at a reasonable price. Great value for the gorgeous reception. Cheron is very on top of things and was easy to work with, although they stick to their contract tightly and do not have much in the way of leniency of exceptions. Staff on the big day was fantastic! Absolutely professional and pleasant. Guests got their meals quickly and they accommodated guests with special dietary restrictions including food allergies, lactose intolerance, gluten free, and even a raw vegan! Food was fantastic. We had about 275 guests and it started to feel crowded (Cheron promised their max capacity, 340 is not crowded, I highly doubt that). No room rental fee, reasonable food and beverage minimum. Meals are a pretty reasonable price but the extras are bit steep (ie, punch, soda, etc). They even let us reserve the putting green so guests could golf during the cocktail hour. I am very pleased with how my reception turned out -- guests commented that it was one of the best weddings they had attended and certainly Edinburgh played a significant part of that.

Profile Picture User4873032, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
3.7

this place was awesome! We rented the upstairs room and had the deck off the back for our wedding. It was such a beautiful day that guests sat and danced on the deck the entire night. The staff were very helpful and catered to our needs. There were just a few confusions with food plates that dampered the quality of service. The food tasted amazing, but was just not exactly what we had expected. The staff corrected this error right away and did so very professionally. Overall it was an amazing night, and we and our guests had so much fun!

Profile Picture Sonja, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We did not have to pay for the space; it was just a food charge so that was nice. And our wedding cake was included in that cost if it was from their designated vendor which we also went with. They included decorations in for free since there was a wedding the day before mine and they also used the décor so staff just left it up. We had the ceremony out of the terrace and afterward staff quickly converted the terrace to dining tables for the reception. I have no complaints whatsoever and am very happy with my choice in venue.

Profile Picture User3479099, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an awesome experience we had at Edinburgh! We held our ceremony out on the terrace overlooking he green and our reception was in the Highlands ballroom. This room is so amazing and the view is beautiful. The staff at Edinburgh takes care of EVERYTHING! We planned our wedding in about 6 months and this was the first place we visited and we booked right away. We just got a great feeling from the catering sales manager Cheron. She was excellent at helping us to pick the room that would be best for our size party and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. We felt the prices were more than reasonable for the level of service received. I received many compliments from our guest on their dinner stating it was "the best wedding meal" they had ever had. Wow! I was so happy to hear that. We did a plated dinner instead of a buffet and the staff did an excellent job of getting the food out fast. There is not a big difference in the price of plated versus buffet and I think the convenience is well worth it. The ballroom was decorated so beautifully and the staff was great. We had an event manage with us for the evening who checked in with me and kept everything on track. The servers and bartender were very friendly and my guests had a wonderful time. I can't recommend this place enough. A truly wonderful and amazing experience if you want a nice wedding and don't want to have your life taken over by the wedding planning!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception at Edinburgh USA in the main ballroom. The 230 guests fit very comfortably in the space. I had a live band and the acouistics were excellent. I rented ceiling draping, risers for the head table & band, and chair covers. It was TOTALLY worth the cost and transformed the ballroom into a beautiful venue. Having the outside patio was wonderful for our June wedding. It allowed the guests to mingle and get a great view of the golf course. The food is wonderful and a great price (when compared to some other venues). Cheron, the event manager, is very knowledgable and organized. She is a great ally to have when going through the wedding planning process. She helps you think of it all!!!! The only reason I didn't give the vendor a 5.0 is because they forgot to supply a microphone for the speeches. We were able to accomodate by using the microphone from the band, so everything worked out fine. Edinburgh is a great reception venue, and I HIGHLY recommend it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were totally satisfied. We were told up front what to expect and enjoyed working with Cheron. I would highly recommend this facility for any function. It is a beautiful atmosphere and large enough to hold many people and not feel cramped.

Profile Picture User2682374, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This is a gorgeous place to have a wedding. I had my reception and photo sessions here. The views were beautiful and the staff was great! I would recommend this place to everyone!

Profile Picture User2351687, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.1

We were very satisfied with our choice of venue. Lancer Catering went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Cheron, our event planner was great and did everything to make sure our day went smoothly.

I was disappointed that one of the two toilets in the women's restroom was out of service. Guests had to go downstairs if they didn't want to wait in line. I think this should have been treated as an emergency and been repaired. If it couldn't have been, I think they should have explained the situation. Also, it was a very hot day and the A/C couldn't quite keep up for those on the dance floor. I would still recommend this venue, but admit those two issues were a disappointment. The beautiful grounds, outstanding service and work that they do for you out weigh the negative.

Profile Picture User2048767, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Edinburgh USA was a fantastic venue for our wedding reception. We could not be happier with how everything turned out! Their event planner, Cheron, was VERY quick to respond to any questions we had and the staff was extremely accommodating and helpful on the day of the wedding. Their exclusive caterer, Lancer Catering, was also FANTASTIC! Everyone had RAVE reviews on the food. Our reception was in the upper ballroom, which had french doors that opened up onto a large balcony overlooking the golf course. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Lara, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone and everything at Edinburgh was fantastic! We had our rehearsal dinner as well as the ceremony and reception there. The only thing that I'd want to change is the $7,000 food minimum... our 125 guests were VERY well fed :)

Profile Picture Megan, 7/7/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a beautiful setting for our wedding ceremony and reception. We were able to use both ballrooms which worked out great.

Profile Picture Bette, 4/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cheron and the rest of the staff at Edinburgh were great to work with! No question went unanswered. Food and service was great. If I had to choose again, I would definitely go here again!

Profile Picture Jami, 4/14/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful location and all staff were professional and helpful.

Profile Picture Maria, 2/10/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazingly helpful given our circumstances. They went way out of their way to accommodate us and make our day the best ever. Specifically, the customer service was second to none. The venue had so many options and was absolutely gorgeous. They help you plan the wedding, cater it and set it all up. Takes a lot of hassle out of it. Thanks for everything Edinburgh!

Profile Picture Matt, 7/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Kristie and I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work for our reception. Everything went so smoothly, and all of our guests had a great time. The event manager who was taking care of things that night did such a great job. The evening flowed so well thanks to her.

I would definitely recommend Edinburgh and Lancer catering to others, based on you and your staff’s performance, dedication to detail, interest in mine and Kristie’s requests and questions, and for your caring service. We never felt any hesitation from any of you, and it was definitely appreciated.

Our parents were overwhelmed by the beautiful decorations and accommodations provided by your venue, and the excellent service provided by your wait staff. From start to finish, the whole night was a success, and Kristie and I can’t thank you enough for making our wedding day as special as possible.

We look forward to visiting your restaurant, and hopefully attending more wedding receptions there in the future.

Profile Picture R, 4/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience working with Edinburgh. The reception was beautiful, the food was great and we were very happy with how the night turned out.

Profile Picture Brenna, 1/22/11, 1 Review