Calhoun Beach Club

2925 Dean Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55416 | map
Maximum capacity: 600
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, F...
About Us

Scenic, swanky, socialite-approved. Stage your next soiree at the elegant Calhoun Beach Club, D'Amico Catering's platinum venue. Built in the early 20th century, this refined, restored club is just a stone's throw from the vibrant Uptown district and offers sweeping sightlines of Lake Calhoun from its spacious deck. Large arched windows flood the event spaces with sunlight, and provide dramatic views of Minneapolis' trendiest neighborhoods. Once an exclusive members-only club, this grand venue was built to impress even the most sophisticated tastes. Whether your group is 20 or 200, this posh spot promises to dazzle.

Call us to inquire about availability or a tour of the venue, at 612-238-4444 or jkielblock@damico.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved having my wedding at Calhoun Beach Club. Although there are some aesthetic changes that I would make (new carpet, more modern lighting), the place has the right classic yet modern vibe that I was looking for. Patrick was wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. He was vocal without being rude or disrespectful of my ideas.

The food was delicious. Patrick was more than willing to help me create an Indian fusion menu...and the white cake with raspberry was probably the BEST cake that I've ever had. If you have your wedding at CBC or at any of the D'Amico's Catering sites, do not miss out on the food tasting event.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Endorsements
Calhoun Beach Club is a timeless venue that can be designed to suit any couples style. Their staff is hard working, friendly and gracious. We love Calhoun Beach Club!
Calhoun Beach Club is a wedding venue from Minneapolis. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St Paul, Wayzata, and Twin Cities. Calhoun Beach Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Minneapolis, Minnesota wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in beautiful and memorable weddings and receptions
612-238-4444
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire