300 Thumper Lodge Road, Ottertail, MN 56571 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Thumper Pond

Everything You Need and More

Thumper Pond takes the stress out of planning your Northern Minnesota events with our expert planning team. Our experienced event planners are capable of coordinating everything from a party to a baby shower to your wedding reception in Minnesota. Our expert staff can enhance the efficiency of your next corporate meeting with full-service catering, meeting room setup and cleanup, AV equipment and much more. Simply complete an online request form, and a member of our team will be in touch to get started working on your meetings in Minnesota.

Please contact Jackie Stevens at jackie@thumperpond.com or give her a call at (218) 367-6515.

• The Barn at Five Lakes Resort
fountain resort
011644e6a9420e00 1468269577741 thumperpondemilykoskaprintsize4

4 Reviews for Thumper Pond

Morgan · Married on 08/29/2015

Thumper Pond is the most beautiful spot to have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. In 2015 they created a new ceremony spot and it is absolutely STUNNING! My pictures have been breath-taking because the pond with the fountain is in the background :) Then move indoors to huge glass windows and wood work all around. I'm telling you pictures are amazing at Thumper and you hardly need to decorate because it is naturally beautiful. Also the staff at Thumper Pond are absolutely AMAZING! Jackie and Brad are were great to work with and they made accommodations to all my needs. The only comments I received related to our grooms dinner in their clubhouse (catering by the bar below). I would recommend going elsewhere as the food was mediocre...

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • Aleina

Aleina · Married on 07/21/2018

4.2
      3.5

Our day with Thumper Pond was perfect! It is a stunning location to have a wedding in a beautiful part of Minnesota. In the time building up to it, we had worked with two different individuals. Of those two, we preferred working with Lori because she was very personable, approachable, and easy to talk to. She always responded to us in a timely manner and was able to respond to us about any questions or concerns we may have had. One of those regarded the incident of no A/C just a couple weekends prior to our date. We made sure to speak with staff to ensure that this issue would be resolved, and we had no problems with the heat or A/C. I thought the food was great! You aren't able to have someone else cater in for the meal (but you could for late night snacks), but that's okay because I loved the food we chose. We did have some complaints from a couple of guests that their food was cold or not hot. My husband's lasagna and my fish were perfect. We were allowed to do our own decorations but, Thumper Pond didn't provide chair covers which we learned was quite an added expense. There were some limitations to the decorating, but we were able to get in the night before, we were allowed to decorate the pergola for the ceremony, and I'm incredibly happy with decorations we had! We did get a discounted room rates for the room block for guests, but there was a $30ish resort fee tacked on to the discounted room rate as people checked out that NO ONE was informed of. That fee on top of our rate made it feel a bit on the spendy side for our guests to stay. However, they do have a water park and golf course that do deserve some credit to the price. Overall, I feel like there are maybe a few things they could work on, but we had such a beautiful day. It all went off without a hitch. My husband, myself and my mom (she was basically half wedding planner to me) were all incredibly happy with our service here.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Thumper Pond Pricing

Thumper Pond Price Rates

Thumper Pond FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking