Eclectic Weddings Reviews

4 | Sacramento, CA

4 Reviews for Eclectic Weddings

Kinderlyn · Married on 07/25/2015

We had the "Best" Wedding Planner ever!!!! From start to finish Autra was awesome, very professional and on point. Autra made our Peacock/1920s theme wedding magical, from the ceremony to the decor everything was spot on perfect. Norris and I cannot count how many compliments we received from our guest. On my wedding day everyone kept coming up to me and saying "I was a "calm bride", Autra made sure everything was taken care of and I was stress free on my wedding day. Our wedding day was truly special for us, Norris and I cannot thank you enough you're awesome!!! Mr & Mrs. Norris Douglas 7/25/15.

Sent on 08/02/2015

I don't know what I would have done without Autra....wait, yes I do. I would have been bald and cross-eyed by the time my wedding was here! I had a "vision" but couldn't picture it all together. Autra took my ideas and created way more than I had ever expected! I can't sing her praises enough. I wouldn't change a thing about my Wedding day, and I have her to thank for most of it. The day of my wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy it. She was able to do this all while creating a little life! I am looking forward to seeing her little bundle of joy. Thanks again Autra!! (Her husband, Peter deserves a big pat on the back as well) :)

Sent on 05/19/2015

camille · Married on 10/12/2014

Autra was a Godsend!!! I hired her to oversee the vendors on the day of the wedding and realized how much I needed her when she said "so do you have someone overseeing your rehearsal?" Geez, I was so lost!!!! Autra stepped right in and ran the rehearsal and checked in with all my vendors to make sure they were organized. It's amazing how many little tiny details can go ignored once you get really close to your wedding, once family and friends start coming in town. I think I would have completely turned everything over two weeks before the wedding, looking back now, and Autra is absolutely the person who could have made those last few weeks completely stress free - from day one when she became involved, I was definitely breathing easier!!! Just consider a planner from the beginning, or at least farther out from just a week before your wedding! And hire AUTRA!

Sent on 12/07/2014
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/11/2013

Autra Jefferson was a huge help in our wedding planning and day of coordination. I would recommend her to anyone in need of an event specialist. She was very friendly, professional, organized and calm during every interaction. She was there for us for our rehearsal dinner and the morning of the wedding until the very last moment the wedding had finished. Every step of the way I had the support that I was hoping for. She put together my unique rustic fall wedding décor like a pro and exactly how I had envisioned it. Thank you Autra for all your help! Best of luck to you!

Sent on 09/26/2013