The Calligraphy Girl

Sacramento, CA View map

Beautiful hand-lettered calligraphy for any occasion.

Specializing in wedding calligraphy.

• Rebecca
    Rebecca V. Married on 05/28/2021

A talented superhero!

I'm so thankful to Lara for helping me create the most beautiful seating chart in such a short time period (2 days before the wedding) and a welcome sign (the night before the wedding) and a drinks sign (on site, on my big day!). She is a very sweet person who is passionate about her work and goes above and beyond to help you out. Not only she delivered the signs to the venue, but she was very accommodating and understanding with my last minute projects. I truly appreciated her calmness and kindness during those stressful days, she's a life saver! We received many compliments from our guests, and the signs complimented our wedding vision and theme. Thank you Lara, you're the best!!!
  • Kimberlee
    Kimberlee Married on 03/17/2012
    I found Lara after searching for days on Etsy for great calligraphy at a great price. We loved her work so much for our wedding invitations (our guests were taken aback at how awesome her work was, and really loved having their names written so nicely :D ). What I loved most about her was:

-Amazingly fast turn around time
    -Ease of communication, she was so fast to respond, often times within minutes of my emails!
    -Consistency in work, everything was done with immaculate care
    -Cost: everything is laid out on her site, amazing work and VERY reasonable prices
    -Always kept me posted on what where she was with our projects

We loved her work SO much that my fiance and decided to ask her to write all the names for our place cards as well as fill in formation in our guest book and make a cute wedding banner with an Italian phrase on it. Trust me, you will not be disappointed from her work.

Lara is nothing short of amazing, she was the easiest vendor to work with, and I have been suggesting her to all of my engaged pals. I don't know how much more I could endorse her. But if you are hesitant about getting all of your wedding stationary done via calligraphy (trust me, I was at first!), rest assured you would be in great hands working with Lara :)
    Cin Married on 04/24/2010
    i had her done some letters on my favor box(150 box). it came out very nice. she is a very nice and kind person. i highly recommend her...great job

Tan Weddings & Events Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Having a professional write in calligraphy on invitations adds such a special touch! So elegant and beautiful. We recommend The Calligraphy Girl for your wedding or other event's invitations.

247 39th St Sacramento, CA, 95816
Location of (The Calligraphy Girl)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding