EB Design Studio Reviews

8 | Ann Arbor, MI

8 Reviews for EB Design Studio

Kellen · Married on 05/31/2014

Andrea has two attributes critical to a successful creative designer - she has both a keen eye for style as well as the intuition to figure out what each customer wants. I would strongly recommend Ellibell to any bride looking for high-quality products tailored to her individual needs.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Myra · Married on 09/29/2012

I have had the pleasure of using Andrea's service on more than one occasion. Invitations, web design and brochures and I can honestly say her creative work continues to exceed my expectations. She is professional, experienced and flexible and I recommend her and her services whole heartedly!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Laura · Married on 09/08/2012

Andi was really awesome to work with. I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted for my invitations and passed that along to her and she created the perfect invitation for me! Very helpful and and so easy to work with and stays in contact with you at all times! I will for sure have her and her team do invitations for me in the future!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Jeni · Married on 06/09/2012

I can’t say enough good things about Andrea. I worked directly with her on all my papergoods for my wedding. She’s a pleasure to work with and is very patient, prompt and helpful. I am not a very creative person so Andrea was good at taking our idea and turning into something gorgeous! We received several compliments on our invitations. I couldn’t be happier with the quality and the level of service I received. Thank you Andrea!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2012

Andrea was great to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Leea · Married on 11/05/2011

Ellibell was a wonderful company to work with! Andrea takes the time to meet with you as many times as you want during the process to make sure you get exactly what you’re hoping for. She’s so incredibly creative that if you have a general idea of what you want she’ll make the version of your dreams. Everything looks amazing and perfect in the end!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Amy · Married on 09/10/2011

Andi's creative mind, professional demeanor, artistic touch, and ability to find the unique solution that made my project a success was a refreshing change to work with. I really enjoyed working with her, and my event went so much more smoothly than I had anticipated. Thanks Andi!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Liz · Married on 07/23/2011

ElliBell went above and beyond my wedding invitation expectations.  Everything Andi makes is custom, she perfectly matched a dress swatch from one of my bridesmaid gowns, and added personal touches that I never would have thought of!  Her invitations are minature pieces of art and we received sooo many compliments, thank you Andi and the ElliBell team!!!

Sent on 05/10/2012