D'Vine Cuisine Reviews

77 Reviews for D'Vine Cuisine

• Susan

susan staples · Getting married on 11/02/2019

already booked

they have great reviews and amazing looking pics..its no wonder they were booked the day of my upcoming wedding! They did however send a wonderfully nice note wishing me luck in my planning and wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding 7.6.19

My guests LOVED the food! I’ve never heard so many great comments about food. The head chef, Hope, personally delivered our food our sweetheart table!

Sent on 07/07/2019

D'Vine Cuisine's reply:

It was a lovely night. Nicole had great vendors too....We loved working with The Eventful Gals......and the venue, Bowing Oaks is a perfect venue for a wonderful night.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/22/2019

Look No Further!

About Hope and d'Vine Cuisine -- Two Words -- OUTSTANDING! (Okay, it's only one word).

If you are looking for a discount catering company that serves so-so food while providing "bargain basement" service to your guests, then move on. If however, you want great food, quick communications and outstanding service for your guests, all at a competitive price, then your search is over. Hire Hope and d’Vine Cuisine for your catering and bar needs. Our wedding reception guests could not stop giving us positive feedback, both during (and long after) the reception. No detail was overlooked in the planning, preparation, presentation and execution. All seamlessly done in concert with the venue, florist, coordinator, really everybody. Oh, and as there’s no service fees (gratuity) charged, you won’t want to forget. Next time, the decision is already made (and now, so is yours). Not enough "stars" to give to express appropriately. I am available to discuss further if you need.

Sent on 04/09/2019

D'Vine Cuisine's reply:

It was wonderful working with Emily, Nick and all their vendors. Ed, the Father of the Bride should be a planner.....lots of fun and an amazing wedding and reception. We are happy that we were part of their special day.
  • Christa

Christa Piercy · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent Food and Service. Highly Recommend!

Highly recommend d'Vine Cuisine. Excellent food, extremely professional, and fair prices. Hope and her staff always made sure my husband and I hand a drink in our hand and enough food to eat. Our guests loved the food and the late night snack of soft pretzels with sauces we requested. Hope even packed us a lunchbox of food for us to enjoy later on.

Sent on 03/09/2019

D'Vine Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We work hard to be sure our brides and grooms are happy with their special day.
  • Katie

Katie Jeffries · Married on 02/01/2019

So delicious!

So delicious! Our guests raved about how good the food was and even went back for seconds! You must try the Yukon Whipped Mashed Potatoes - they are amazing! Chef Hope was so accommodating as well for our many friends who are vegan and/or had food allergies. One of my vegan friends said it was the best meal she had ever eaten at a wedding. The prime rib and chicken were equally fantastic. Even after the wedding, we got back to our hotel room and there was cooler with food packed away so we could eat and it was so good! I will recommend d'Vine cuisine to all of my friends getting married!

Sent on 02/09/2019

D'Vine Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Katie, your wedding was amazing!! The Treasury was a lovely venue along with your vendors were outstanding.

Adrian Heard · Married on 01/19/2019

Loved working with Chef Hope!

Hope and her team were amazing! They catered both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. She was great to work with and ensured both menus were different. Her food was delicious and our guests raved about their meal! She was attentive to us throughout the planning process and the night of our wedding!

Sent on 03/24/2019

D'Vine Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed being part of your special day.

Your wedding was amazing!!

• F

Frank · Married on 10/06/2018

Mrs. Dempsey & crew have been nothing but helpful along the way leading up to our wedding. Her knowledge of the industry and culinary expertise have been impressive, and have made interstate planning much easier.

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Chef Hope and her team are phenomenal! She was very helpful during the planning process. We simply described the type of food we wanted for our special day and she sent sample menus immediately that catered to our needs. The food was delicious and all of our guests raved about it. We opted for a "Southern Comfort" inspired selection but she can do anything that you want so do not be afraid to ask her. What I enjoyed most about her is her service. She was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/20/2018

D'Vine Cuisine's reply:

Ashley and Curtis had a perfect day. Wonderful vendors and lovely guests. It was our pleasure being part of their special day. We love our Brides and Grooms and work hard to be sure they have a wonderful and happy day.

Lacey · Married on 03/03/2018

Chef Hope with D'vine Cuisine and her team are amazing! My wedding venue, Diamond D Ranch recommended her so I reached out and set up a tasting. She was very responsive and helped me to select exactly the types of foods we were looking at having on our big night. We went to the tasting and LOVED the food so we booked her right away. I swear the food was even better on the night of our wedding. We got so many compliments on the food from our guests. She even packed us a huge cooler bag full of every single appetizer and dinner option she served that night for us to take home. I would highly recommend Chef Hope and her team for any catering service you may be looking for!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

There are not enough words to do justice for how wonderful this company is and the positive impact they had on our special day. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food and service was. Hope and her staff will forever hold a special place in my heart because they truly care about you and making your day flawless and exceptional. Moreover, their prices are extremely reasonable— and I shopped and met with over 12 catering company’s in north Florida. The mix match vintage China was well worth the upgrade. People are still talking about how cute it was! I cannot find one negative thing to say and they did our food and bar service, all was excellent.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2017

Chef Hope and her team at D'vine Cuisine were awesome! They were flexible and helpful, creating an amazing vegetarian/vegan/gluten free menu for us. Everyone loved the courses, as did we. They worked hard to make our wedding planning and wedding night so special, and for ensured everything went smoothly! They're the best!

Sent on 05/04/2017

HOLLY · Married on 03/04/2017

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND D'VINE CUISINE FOR ANY WEDDING OR CATERING EVENT!!! HOPE WAS OUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE VENDOR AT OUR WEDDING. SHE DID A CUSTOM HAND CRAFTED TACO MENU FOR OUR WEDDING AND EVERY TACO WAS MADE TO PERFECTION. ALL OUR GUESTS STILL KEEP CALLING US TO COMPLIMENT THE FOOD. I WILL ALWAYS CALL HOPE WHEN EVER I PLAN A PARTY OR EVENT! SHE IS PROFESSIONAL, DEPENDABLE, ON TOP OF HER GAME, VERY ORGANIZED AND OF COURSE AN AMAZING CHEF! SHE EVEN PACKED US A TO GO COOLER WITH ALL OUR FOOD! WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT BECAUSE WE NEVER EVEN GOT TO EAT AT THE WEDDING SINCE WE WERE PULLED IN SO MANY DIRECTIONS. HIRE D'VINE CUISINE!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Marilyn · Married on 01/07/2017

Hope used delicious, freshly prepared dishes for our rehearsal dinner. Her servers were lovely. She helped me plan when I had questions. We hosted 25 people in the intimate setting of a private home. Everyone of all ages could relax and get acquainted. This is truly an option to consider.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Sylvia · Married on 12/10/2016

I highly recommend D'vine Cuisine! Hope was amazing to work with. She's professional, knowledgeable, and so nice. We felt like we were talking with an old friend when we met to discuss ideas for our wedding. The food was delicious and all of our guests kept talking about how much they enjoyed it all!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kellie · Married on 10/21/2016

I am so happy I went with d'Vine cuisine for my wedding. Hope is just the sweetest person and she made sure my wedding dinner was exactly what I wanted. We met with her for a tasting and everything she made for us was so good! During cocktail hour we had three appetizers (white bean cakes, cheese tortellini, and shrimp and avocado ceviche) with a buffet style dinner with two entrees (honey bbq salmon & ribeye), caesar salad, steamed veggies and a mashed potato bar (yes!). All the food was so incredibly DELICIOUS! Hope even made sure to come over personally to our sweetheart table at the beginning of the reception to take our order and hand delivered food and drinks to our table to ensure that we had time to eat. She also packs a large insulated bag full of food from dinner for you & your husband/wife to take home with you. It was quite surprisingly a lot of food she packed in there, probably a good 2 meals for each of you. We also used her bartending service with our own provided alcohol. Her pricing is very reasonable! Overall I would HIGHLY recommend Hope and d'Vine cuisine as the quality of her food is impeccable and the service she provides is outstanding!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Gaye · event on 09/16/2016

Amazing food, friendly and professional staff! Our charity event would not have been the same without Hope and her team. Our bartender and servers were extremely focused on taking care of our patrons. It was so nice to have a vendor arrive early and remain until all of their clean up was done. This experience was pleasant and worry free. We cannot say enough about d'Vine Cuisine

Sent on 09/19/2016

Deanna · Married on 09/10/2016

After much searching we made the decision to hire d’Vine cuisine for my sons wedding. We were absolutely thrilled with Chef Hopes services, her team and the quality of her food! We could not have been happier and recommend her highly!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

The food was delicious, simple as that. All of my guests came back and raved about how great the food was and how surprised they were that d'Vine produced such a fabulous buffet!
    I also recommend the mashed potato bar, it was a big hit!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

Hope and her team guided us through the planning process with such ease. I, as other brides may have mentioned, thought that Hope did a great job getting to know both my husband and I at our tasting - it felt very genuine and personable; which made our decision a no-brainer when we decided to go with D'Vine. From our initial meeting, she wanted to help us out in any way; whether that was guidance in picking out the menu, giving recommendations on what dishes go well with one another that were in season, overall decor and feel of the night; and working within our budget; whatever it was - she was attentive to our requests and ideas 100% of the time. Her staff was also very responsive through email communication leading up to our date, and especially with coordination the week of our wedding. The food and presentation were wonderful!

If you are looking for a vendor that truly will go above and beyond in making your day special, and the experience a breeze, I would highly recommend Hope and her staff!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2016

Hope at d'Vine was incredible. She was the only caterer that we worked with who really understood the menu we were looking for and completely read our minds. After putting together a mock menu, we arranged a tasting, where Hope put her spin on a couple of the dishes and blew us away. Her creativity and input really helped us to bring our dream wedding to life. d'Vine doesn't know what "wedding food" is - we received so many compliments from guests both at the wedding and in the weeks following, that this was the best meal they've had at a wedding! The staff and décor also provided by d'Vine was of outstanding quality and will be highly recommended by us!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Bonnie and Rod · Married on 10/17/2015

Hope was recommended to us by Designed Events, Jacksonville when they were not available for our wedding date. They described her as creative, professional and personable. Hope and her staff at D'Vine Cuisine lived up to this reference and far exceeded it! We had an amazing home catered stand up reception with an outstanding custom menu, fabulous presentation, and very pleasant and flexible service. Our guests enjoyed everything as well as the staff members, several guests asking for her contact info. We would highly recommend D'Vine Cuisine for all of your catering needs!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Randy · Married on 09/19/2015

Food , Service, and Staff were great.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

Hope and all of her staff were super fun and amazing to work with! We had so many compliments on the food and the presentation that she had. She brought her own personal touches to the event and always was aware of the bride & groom's needs throughout the process starting with the tasting itself. The taste and presentation was outstanding. Would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Courtney · Married on 04/19/2015

Hope and her crew were such a blast to work with! For our first meeting, Hope took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we like to do. She took what we enjoyed doing (diving and cruising) and the fact that we wanted a laid back wedding and came up with the perfect menu! Everything was absolutely delicious and looked amazing. She even packed us stuff for later in the evening, which I was so thankful for. Words cannot express how wonderful she was not only as a company but as a person as well!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Hope and her staff were fabulous! Best catering company out there. She worked with me and my budget and made my reception amazing. The service and food was impeccable. I told Hope I really wanted different vintage plates and she found them and got them in my budget. Hope is incredibly sweet. We did family style and everyone loved the food. The compliments to the catering were endless. Everyone said the food was so tasty and came out in good time. The staff was also very friendly and attentive. This is a great catering company! You can't go wrong.

Sent on 04/18/2015