D'Vine Cuisine Reviews

71 | Jacksonville, FL

71 Reviews for D'Vine Cuisine

• F

Frank · Married on 10/06/2018

Mrs. Dempsey & crew have been nothing but helpful along the way leading up to our wedding. Her knowledge of the industry and culinary expertise have been impressive, and have made interstate planning much easier.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Chef Hope and her team are phenomenal! She was very helpful during the planning process. We simply described the type of food we wanted for our special day and she sent sample menus immediately that catered to our needs. The food was delicious and all of our guests raved about it. We opted for a "Southern Comfort" inspired selection but she can do anything that you want so do not be afraid to ask her. What I enjoyed most about her is her service. She was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/20/2018

D'Vine Cuisine's reply:

Ashley and Curtis had a perfect day. Wonderful vendors and lovely guests. It was our pleasure being part of their special day. We love our Brides and Grooms and work hard to be sure they have a wonderful and happy day.

Lacey · Married on 03/03/2018

Chef Hope with D'vine Cuisine and her team are amazing! My wedding venue, Diamond D Ranch recommended her so I reached out and set up a tasting. She was very responsive and helped me to select exactly the types of foods we were looking at having on our big night. We went to the tasting and LOVED the food so we booked her right away. I swear the food was even better on the night of our wedding. We got so many compliments on the food from our guests. She even packed us a huge cooler bag full of every single appetizer and dinner option she served that night for us to take home. I would highly recommend Chef Hope and her team for any catering service you may be looking for!

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

There are not enough words to do justice for how wonderful this company is and the positive impact they had on our special day. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food and service was. Hope and her staff will forever hold a special place in my heart because they truly care about you and making your day flawless and exceptional. Moreover, their prices are extremely reasonable— and I shopped and met with over 12 catering company’s in north Florida. The mix match vintage China was well worth the upgrade. People are still talking about how cute it was! I cannot find one negative thing to say and they did our food and bar service, all was excellent.

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2017

Chef Hope and her team at D'vine Cuisine were awesome! They were flexible and helpful, creating an amazing vegetarian/vegan/gluten free menu for us. Everyone loved the courses, as did we. They worked hard to make our wedding planning and wedding night so special, and for ensured everything went smoothly! They're the best!

HOLLY · Married on 03/04/2017

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND D'VINE CUISINE FOR ANY WEDDING OR CATERING EVENT!!! HOPE WAS OUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE VENDOR AT OUR WEDDING. SHE DID A CUSTOM HAND CRAFTED TACO MENU FOR OUR WEDDING AND EVERY TACO WAS MADE TO PERFECTION. ALL OUR GUESTS STILL KEEP CALLING US TO COMPLIMENT THE FOOD. I WILL ALWAYS CALL HOPE WHEN EVER I PLAN A PARTY OR EVENT! SHE IS PROFESSIONAL, DEPENDABLE, ON TOP OF HER GAME, VERY ORGANIZED AND OF COURSE AN AMAZING CHEF! SHE EVEN PACKED US A TO GO COOLER WITH ALL OUR FOOD! WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT BECAUSE WE NEVER EVEN GOT TO EAT AT THE WEDDING SINCE WE WERE PULLED IN SO MANY DIRECTIONS. HIRE D'VINE CUISINE!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Marilyn · Married on 01/07/2017

Hope used delicious, freshly prepared dishes for our rehearsal dinner. Her servers were lovely. She helped me plan when I had questions. We hosted 25 people in the intimate setting of a private home. Everyone of all ages could relax and get acquainted. This is truly an option to consider.

Sylvia · Married on 12/10/2016

I highly recommend D'vine Cuisine! Hope was amazing to work with. She's professional, knowledgeable, and so nice. We felt like we were talking with an old friend when we met to discuss ideas for our wedding. The food was delicious and all of our guests kept talking about how much they enjoyed it all!

Kellie · Married on 10/21/2016

I am so happy I went with d'Vine cuisine for my wedding. Hope is just the sweetest person and she made sure my wedding dinner was exactly what I wanted. We met with her for a tasting and everything she made for us was so good! During cocktail hour we had three appetizers (white bean cakes, cheese tortellini, and shrimp and avocado ceviche) with a buffet style dinner with two entrees (honey bbq salmon & ribeye), caesar salad, steamed veggies and a mashed potato bar (yes!). All the food was so incredibly DELICIOUS! Hope even made sure to come over personally to our sweetheart table at the beginning of the reception to take our order and hand delivered food and drinks to our table to ensure that we had time to eat. She also packs a large insulated bag full of food from dinner for you & your husband/wife to take home with you. It was quite surprisingly a lot of food she packed in there, probably a good 2 meals for each of you. We also used her bartending service with our own provided alcohol. Her pricing is very reasonable! Overall I would HIGHLY recommend Hope and d'Vine cuisine as the quality of her food is impeccable and the service she provides is outstanding!

Deanna · Married on 09/10/2016

After much searching we made the decision to hire d’Vine cuisine for my sons wedding. We were absolutely thrilled with Chef Hopes services, her team and the quality of her food! We could not have been happier and recommend her highly!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

The food was delicious, simple as that. All of my guests came back and raved about how great the food was and how surprised they were that d'Vine produced such a fabulous buffet!
    I also recommend the mashed potato bar, it was a big hit!

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2016

Hope at d'Vine was incredible. She was the only caterer that we worked with who really understood the menu we were looking for and completely read our minds. After putting together a mock menu, we arranged a tasting, where Hope put her spin on a couple of the dishes and blew us away. Her creativity and input really helped us to bring our dream wedding to life. d'Vine doesn't know what "wedding food" is - we received so many compliments from guests both at the wedding and in the weeks following, that this was the best meal they've had at a wedding! The staff and décor also provided by d'Vine was of outstanding quality and will be highly recommended by us!

Bonnie and Rod · Married on 10/17/2015

Hope was recommended to us by Designed Events, Jacksonville when they were not available for our wedding date. They described her as creative, professional and personable. Hope and her staff at D'Vine Cuisine lived up to this reference and far exceeded it! We had an amazing home catered stand up reception with an outstanding custom menu, fabulous presentation, and very pleasant and flexible service. Our guests enjoyed everything as well as the staff members, several guests asking for her contact info. We would highly recommend D'Vine Cuisine for all of your catering needs!

Randy · Married on 09/19/2015

Food , Service, and Staff were great.

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

Hope and all of her staff were super fun and amazing to work with! We had so many compliments on the food and the presentation that she had. She brought her own personal touches to the event and always was aware of the bride & groom's needs throughout the process starting with the tasting itself. The taste and presentation was outstanding. Would recommend her to any bride!!

Courtney · Married on 04/19/2015

Hope and her crew were such a blast to work with! For our first meeting, Hope took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we like to do. She took what we enjoyed doing (diving and cruising) and the fact that we wanted a laid back wedding and came up with the perfect menu! Everything was absolutely delicious and looked amazing. She even packed us stuff for later in the evening, which I was so thankful for. Words cannot express how wonderful she was not only as a company but as a person as well!

Hope and her staff were fabulous! Best catering company out there. She worked with me and my budget and made my reception amazing. The service and food was impeccable. I told Hope I really wanted different vintage plates and she found them and got them in my budget. Hope is incredibly sweet. We did family style and everyone loved the food. The compliments to the catering were endless. Everyone said the food was so tasty and came out in good time. The staff was also very friendly and attentive. This is a great catering company! You can't go wrong.

Maricel · Married on 02/14/2015

If you want great food for a great price with awesome staff, look no further! D’Vine Cuisine catered our wedding for 110 people and we were beyond happy with our experience. We met with Hope for our tasting and she spent a lot of time not only letting us taste the food that we wanted to serve at our wedding, but getting to know us as a couple and understand what we were looking for at our wedding beyond just the food. We had our reception at a venue that did not have a kitchen or sinks. Other caterers were wanting to charge us significantly more because of this, but Hope had a simple solution and did not try to drive the price up for us. At the reception, Hope and all of her staff were very professional and friendly. They did a great job setting everything up and the presentation of the food and drink tables, as well as the place settings looked great! Everybody (including us) loved all of the food and kept going back for more! We highly recommend D’Vine Cuisine!

Nancy · Married on 12/13/2014

I would highly recommend d'Vine cuisine, Hope and the staff. The whole group is professional and very friendly and helpful. I have used d'Vine cuisine before on a much smaller scale and can honestly say whether it is a small event or a large one (as this was) - they never disappoint. The food, the bar and the staff was superb. I would not hesitate to recommend them and/or use them again!

Very easy to work with. Professional. Everybody enjoyed the appetizers & buffet dinner (especially the shrimp & grits!)

• Ann Marie

Ann Marie · Married on 10/25/2014

We are so thankful that we chose to work with Hope Dempsey and D'Vine Cuisine! Not only did the food taste amazing, but Hope and her team went above and beyond to make us happy- they took care of so many details that we were afraid our friends and family would have to worry about. They were so flexible and worked extra hard in a brand new venue that they were not familiar with yet. Hope is a pleasure to work with and makes you feel like family! I would definitely recommend her and would love to work with her again someday!! Thanks!

The food was excellent! Hope had many menu items to select from and we were able to customize our menu completely.

Crystal · Married on 06/12/2014

I have worked in the wedding industry in St. Augustine for many years & have had the pleasure of knowing Hope & D'vine Cuisine. When we got engaged, there was no question about who we wanted to provide our reception catering. We sat down with Hope and gave her some of our ideas - we love food & wanted to showcase all of our favorites to our guests. Hope created the most amazing stations with flavors from around the world. As we talked about our menu to family & friends, everyone was so excited about the food - and we so excited when our guests came up to us at the reception (and after the wedding) to tell us how awesome the food & service was!!! Hope is a sweetheart to work with and will give you lots of insights to make sure your day goes smoothly.

Mia · Married on 05/04/2014

Hope and her team are THE BEST! First of all, the food is phenomenal. I am STILL dreaming about the shrimp she made for our wedding. She has the most creative and delicious food stations to make your wedding fun and original. I was an out of town bride and Hope spent a lot of time on the phone with me, going over personalize and customized menu options. For instance, we love chicken wings, and even though it isn't on her "menu", she still made it for us in a variety of our favorite sauces. My now husband has a lot of food allergies and she even accomodated that.

Before we signed our contract, she held a tasting not only for me and my now husband, but for my parents also. I cannot say enough good things about her. If you are getting married in the Jax/St. Augustine area, she is the ONE!