YA! Premier DJs Reviews

YA! Premier DJs 6
YA! Premier DJs 7

Monica · Married on 09/28/2019

What a great time!

We just had our wedding on 9/22/19 and DJ Yousef was awesome!! Him and his whole team had all of our guests out of their seats the whole time! I love how flexible he was during the whole reception as we were running a little late behind. The music that was played and requested was great!! We even had guests coming up to us post wedding telling us how much they loved the drum!!! I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Myrna · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ&Drummer EVER

This past weekend was unforgettable! Everyone at our wedding said the DJ and drummer did an amazing job! Everyone loved the music and the vibe of the wedding. The dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Monica Makar · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!!!!

DJ Yousef and his team made my wedding very enjoyable, fun, and entertaining! DJ Yousef is very quick at responding to texts and answers all of your questions! He’s obviously been doing this long enough to know how to make all the wedding guests ranging of all ages enjoy the reception. Definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sundos · Married on 07/19/2019

LIT our Mixed Wedding up!!

Im Palestinian and my husband is American. I was struggling and so nervous to find a DJ who could entertain my family and friends as well as my husbands AND blend the two cultures together well. Everytime we would get nervous about our mixed wedding, we would call DJ Yousef for some sense of relief. He always calmed our nerves and reassured us that everything will be awesome! He serviced our Henna Party and Wedding Reception. He was on point, our events were AWESOME! Everyone had a great time and he did great at playing English and Arabic music. Everyone said great, positive things and our events were their top favorite. We also had the drummer, Tayseer for our events. He was also great! Highly reccomend getting him to be part of the entertainment. We got married on the hottest day of the year, where the heat index reached 120°. These two were professional and still got everyone to have a great time and forget how hot it was that day! We thank you both very much for making our day(s) special and happiest days of our lives.

Jason and Sundos

YA! Premier DJs 19
    YA! Premier DJs 20
    YA! Premier DJs 21

Mariam · Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome and Professional DJ!

DJ Yousef was great to work with for our wedding. He was an awesome DJ, played great music, kept the energy going, and kept us on schedule and organized! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Sultan Salaita · Married on 07/06/2019

DJ Yousef & Team were amazing!

Yousef and his team were absolutely phenomenal. They truly made our wedding the party that it was. He did a great job mixing music between cultures and knew exactly how to cater to the crowd on the dance floor. The drummer was also a huge hit and everybody loved it. This is a very professional service and they are great at what they do. We would recommend DJ Yousef and his team 10/10 times!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    YA! Premier DJs 22
    YA! Premier DJs 23

Tina · Married on 06/09/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Dj Yousef Arman was extremely responsive and really listened to the music style that I was looking to play ! He had the whole room dancing and had something for everyone to enjoy. After the wedding I had a handful of guests ask for his info. I promise you won’t be disappointed if you book him for your special day !

Sent on 06/13/2019
    YA! Premier DJs 24

Lm N · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing multi-cultural music party!!

My husband and I have been talking all month about how wonderful everything was at our wedding. Thank you to all our vendors, but especially our DJ, for his work to make our wedding reception so special and so fun!! All our guests really enjoyed dancing because he mixed the multiple cultures' (Greek, Arabic, and a splash of American) music beautifully. It honestly was better than I could have dreamed. I especially appreciated how DJ Yousef incorporated last-minute changes and requests, and the music reflected the type of high-energy, cultural collaboration and joy that we want to be present in our marriage. It was also a super fun touch to have live drumming by Tayseer.
    Thanks again to DJ Yousef for his contributions to our celebration last month. We had such a blast!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Ahmed Labeeb · Married on 04/14/2019

Exquisite and professional

Dj Yousef and company were extraordinary during my wedding event. They arrived early, set up as needed prior to the event, were responsive during the wedding to our needs and wishes. His professionalism and ability to direct the crowd is unmatched. His song choice was always on par with the crowds mood and our requests.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Cassandra · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience!

We were lucky to find Yousef. We wanted Lebanese and American songs at our wedding and we got a perfect mix. He also helped connect us with our dapke group and they were a hit!!!! He also has a drummer Tasir who is awesome!!! We found yousef and tasir easy to work with and had a wonderful wedding. We highly recommend him!!! Our venue also said he was easy to work with and on point. 5 ⭐️!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Dina · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

Great DJ. Listened to our every want & helped make it a reality! He excelled in playing a mix of spanish english and arabic songs.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jenean · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding DJ ever

I needed a DJ that played half Arabic and half American music to accommodate both families, and Yousef exceeded my expectations with everything. I still can’t believe how amazing our wedding was and people are still telling us it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. I hope to see him again at another wedding because he knows how to get a reception started!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Brandon

Brandon Wilhelm · Married on 10/13/2018

GREAT DJ! Made our wedding perfect!

Extremely professional DJ with reasonable costs. Accommodating throughout the whole process. Yousef provided a great mix of Middle-Eastern and American music and did an awesome job coordinating the grand march, special dances and speeches during the reception. The package with the Tubla and additional lighting are well worth the price. We have ZERO complaints and HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! Made our party a blast!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rawan · Married on 09/15/2018

I would highly recommend Yousef to anyone for their wedding! From the start, he was extremely helpful and responsive. He answered all of our questions quickly and honestly, and he gave great recommendations whenever we had questions. The day of ran flawlessly, and I have to say that it was in large part to him! I had a request the night before the wedding and he made it happen. He played all the music we asked for, and was able to accommodate everyone and their taste for music. Thank you, Yousef!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Khaled · Married on 09/07/2018

DJ Yousef was amazing! His timing was impeccable and his choice of songs to complement our list was incredible! He was also a ton of help in the planning of our wedding and suggested several wedding vendors who were all great! He was also very flexible throughout the whole period of time we were planning up to the night of the wedding. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • F

Fadi · Married on 08/31/2018

If you're looking for a DJ for your next event, look no further. DJ Yousef was the DJ for my engagement party, and he did not disappoint. He was very professional and had nothing but your best interest at heart. He truly takes the event to heart, and makes it his mission to have on the dance floor enjoying themselves. The drummer Tito provided another element to your average song! Truly a great 1 2 punch! He has a knack for feeling the vibe of the crowd and always manages to play the perfect song at the perfect time. DJ Yousef exceeded my expectations, and will exceed yours without a doubt.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Yoseph · Married on 08/26/2018

He was the dj at my wedding and we had a amazing time.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Bruno · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Youssef and the drummer Tito were beyond amazing!! Best wedding DJ I have ever seen, made our wedding so much fun!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    YA! Premier DJs 25

YA! Premier DJs's reply:

Bruno may man! We had a blast at your wedding! Congrats

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Yousef was one of the best vendors at my wedding! Prior to the wedding, he was very timely and responsive to emails regardless of the time of day. Going into the wedding. I felt comfortable he understood my expectations and provided wonderful feedback based on his experience. On the day of the event he was flexible with the timeline, traditions, thoughtful towards us newlyweds, issues, and kept up an impeccable vibe on the dancefloor. It was never empty due to his energy and Tito's wonderful drumming! Ultimately everyone at my wedding enjoyed themselves and raved about our DJ! I couldn't recommend anyone better!!

Also, highly recommend you get the package with the uplighting and snapchat filter. It added a great element and DJ Yousef really delivered on both of those elements!

Sent on 08/16/2018

YA! Premier DJs's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words Natalie! We had so much fun in Minneapolis with you guys!

Mina · Married on 07/15/2018

Very outgoing friendly person!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Amneh · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Yousef MADE our wedding day. Our wedding was in Park Hills, KY and he traveled from Chicago to our wedding. Our package included DJ lights, snapchat filter, music, and a drummer (MUST HAVE). DJ Yousef had the crowd hype the ENTIRE time. My husband and I could not stay off the dance floor. He made sure all the guests got up for the debke, jeno w noto, last song, and just in general. He was great at making sure both the Palestinian and Moroccan sides had an amazing time. Again and again we got compliments about how fun our wedding was, and honestly we owe it all to DJ Yousef. Out of all our vendors he was our favorite, and his pricing is amazing too!

Sent on 08/30/2018

YA! Premier DJs's reply:

Congrats Amneh! Thanks for the kind words. We had so much fun in Park Hills. Hopefully the first of many Moroccan/Palestinian Hybrid Weddings :)

Yasmine · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding, like any other, had it’s hiccups but if there’s one thing for certain, it’s that DJ Yousef and his team saved the day. Our zaffa team fell through two hours before they were scheduled to start, and one quick phone call to Yousef was the solution. He rounded up his drummer and stepped in to make our zaffa better than a whole team ever could. And he followed us back to our wedding hall and delivered on all his promises: timely set-up, most up to date technology, smooth transitions between songs, perfectly timed with the schedule we discussed at our initial consultation, played all the right music at all the right times, and was so intuitive with his song choices. DJ Yousef is indisputably the best DJ I’ve ever worked with or experienced at any wedding I’ve been to. Thank you for everything, Yousef!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

YA! Premier DJs's reply:

Yasmine thank you so much for the kind words! You and your family are the sweetest people ever and we had a GREAT time! Give my regards to everybody!

Yasmine · Married on 06/30/2018

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Muntaser

Muntaser · Married on 06/17/2018

Absolutely amazing experience working with DJ Yousef. He is extremely professional and gives you full attention to cater to your needs! He does a great job at feeling the flow and vibe at the wedding and adjusts accordingly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Maryan · Married on 05/20/2018

Yousef is awesome!

Me and my husband recently used him for our wedding and he had everyone dancing the whole night! He catered to our needs and had a great knowledge of the Arabic and English music we wanted, highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/28/2018