53 Reviews for DJ Yousef

MC (3)
One Event Per Day (3)
Projector (2)
49 DJ Yousef Reviews

DJ Yousef and the drummer Tito did not just offer a service, they were an experience like no other. We first heard this dynamic duo in Chicago at my cousins wedding. We had a blast and decided to see if they would travel to Louisiana to do our wedding. They came all the way from Chicago to Forest Hill, LA a small town outside of Alexandria, LA. They were not just helping us throw a party. They were the party!!
After the long trip they made, I could not expect the energy they brought from start to end. The drummer was on my cousins shoulders at the end still going at it. Tito was amazing, a perfect combo with Yousef's perfectly executed and awesome mixing of music. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding of our lives. I am trying to figure out when we can have them do another event. Someone in our family needs to get married soon. They matched the high energy of our families and then lifted us past anything. I'm still hyped.
They made converts of all the non middle eastern people to this type of music and wedding. A Quote we heard from a ton of guests 'they can't go to a normal wedding after this'
Thank you guys for the amazing time! Hope to see you soon!

Photo
Profile Picture Alex, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Travel

Can't say enough good things about DJ Yousef. He made our wedding night so special. My husband and I come from different cultural backgrounds (Middle Eastern and Mexican) so we were worried about our music selection. From the beginning, Yousef was very reassuring and accommodating to our musical tastes, timelines, etc. The night of the wedding was amazing. Not only did he do a wonderful job getting people to get up and dance, but he blended the different music seamlessly so that people could dance to both without having to second guess it. He was also a guest favorite! In terms of his equipment, he is also the best, top notch. The package that we chose came with uplighting through out the hall, as well as, the dance floor. This was a great touch and added to the overall look of the hall. The music was played loud enough so that everyone on the dance floor could hear and sing along, but the rest of our guest could still hold a conversation. He was super professional and a pleasure to work with. Like I said, can't say enough good things about him! Thanks Yousef!!

Profile Picture Adriana, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Yousef was phenomenal! He was so professional, easy to work with and just on top of everything. Definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Raghad & Mujahid, 12/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

one of the best in town, no doubt about that!! totally recommend everyone to get DJ Yousef for your event. great sevice

Profile Picture Nageb, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Yousef was a major hit at my wedding. Everyone ranted and raved about how well he mixed the music and how he emceed be entire night. You can't find many Arabic DJs who emcee and speak both English and Arabic so Yousef was a total treasure to us!! From the uplighting to the drummer who drummed along with the music, these aspects made the wedding so exciting and grande. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the package that includes both of these elements if you want a killer wedding. Yousef, I can't thank you enough for making my day so special and fun. You're the best!!

Profile Picture Aya, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Yousef was incredible! Professional, reliable, listened to everything we needed, followed through with every request and made the night better than we could have imagined. He was well worth every penny. We had a mix of 70% american music and 30% Arab music + the drummer. He flowed through the night seamlessly catering to my Arab family, the Groom's American family and our friends. My guests could not stop talking about how great the drummer was, drumming to American and Arab music. We danced for 3+ hours straight and so did the majority of the wedding guests. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Dina, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

i don't even know where to begin with this review, because i am pretty sure there is not enough room for me to convey how incredibly awesome Yousef is, not just as a DJ, but also as an individual. there were two things that were most important to me for our wedding -- great music that was relevant and kept us dancing and good food. we just wanted people to feel to great. i can say, without, a doubt Yousef along with Tayseer (an AMAZING tabla aka Arabic drum player) blew our expectations out of the water! he caught on to the vibe of the guests quickly and played music that resonated with them (Arabic and English) -- the dance floor stayed full ALL night. it was seriously "lit" as the kids would say these days and there wasn't one moment of lull. when does this ever happen? Yousef was professional and patient throughout from the minute i contacted him, to our initial consultation, to the day of the wedding. he really does know what he is doing and will definitely make your night a memorable one. i will forever be grateful i found him, our wedding was perfection essentially because of him and Tayseer, who you should also hire with him. thank you!!! also, i would be remiss if i didn't mention that he also did our uplighting and provided additional lights on the dance floor and he did a great job with this, i.e. made it look classy as opposed to club-y. seriously, the best!

Profile Picture aliyah, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great DJ. Modern yet traditional. Very accommodating and easy to get a hold of.

Profile Picture aya, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy we chose DJ Yousef for our wedding! He made the wedding process so much easier and stress free. We trusted him and he didn't disappoint us. Our friends and family loved him and Tito as well! Thanks again Yousef you were seriously so awesome and we would definitely recommend you to others!

Profile Picture Mona, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Yousef made my wedding a day to remember. He handled everything on that day politely and professionally. He did an awesome job and I can't wait to book him for my next event! A number of people asked me who the DJ was. A rising star!

Profile Picture Tareq , 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our guests were from different ethnic backgrounds and I was looking for a DJ with a wide selection. DJ Yousef was perfect for our reception. From the planning stage on, his input was valuable and he worked to accommodate all our wishes. I felt pretty comfortable with him as our choice before the day of the wedding (I found out about him through WeddingWire), and indeed he delivered! At some point during the reception, there was no single person sitting in the whole ballroom; somehow the 170 guests found their way to the dance floor and were learning all the traditional (dabkeh, Arabic) and popular (line) dances. He simply knows his audience and he kept the party going and everyone happy. We, the bride and groom, had a lot of fun and we heard a lot of great feedback from our guests. Many friends said they've never danced before, and many others expressed how much they enjoyed it. He is certainly worth his (very reasonable) fee and I heartily recommend him! We'll have great memories from our reception, and all the dancing and music was a big part of it.

Profile Picture Lidia, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was looking for an Arab American DJ that would be able to please both sides of the family. DJ Yousef was able to do that and more - he was able to read the crowd and adjust on the fly to keep the dance floor going. I found him to be very responsive and easy to work with. He really took the worry out of things. I would recommend adding the tabal player as well!!

Profile Picture Nadine, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

DJ YOUSEF IS AWESOME!!!!!!! We had a multicultural wedding for my daughters wedding & he was great!!! Very professional, friendly, easy to work with, answered all our questions & concerns right away. He even came to our house 1 week before the wedding to meet the bride & groom to make sure they had their song list ready, answer all their questions & make sure they were ready! He was even early to set up for the wedding so he was ready to go. We had a great wedding because of Dj Yousef! He played all the great songs we picked & kept the dance floor rocking all night! All our guests had a blast!!! He made the wedding great!!!! We received tons of compliments from our guests on how great of a job he did!!! THANK YOU DJ YOUSEF FOR MAKING MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING THE BEST WEDDING EVER!!!!! WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WE WILL DEFINITELY HIRE YOU FOR OUR NEXT SPECIAL OCCASION!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Yousef was an amazing DJ and M.C.. Very personable and cared so much to make our day special go well. Took the time to get to know what kind of music we liked and made suggestions to help us with planning our wedding. Played arabic and english music keeping the energy and fun going all night. Fun and friendly and kind. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Ghaith, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Yousef was a top notch professional. He brought his experience to the table from day-one and demonstrated flexibility to work closely with our demanding schedules to understand our vision for the day-of and really bring it to life. DJ Yousef was also able to work well with our other vendors on the day-of and adjusted as needed to make everything perfect. We were blending two cultures within our celebrations, and he helped everything feel seamless and fluid. Overall, we were delighted throughout the process and hope to work with him again in the future! Definitely recommend him to other couples.

Profile Picture Fadi, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Yousef for any even you are planning. He is very knowledgeable, organized, accommodating and very professional. He took detailed notes on everything my heart desires for my wedding and executed very well. He is always properly dresses for the occasion, which I highly appreciated. Yousef is the man for the job.

Profile Picture lena, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Yousef was an absolute pleasure to work with! Extremely standup guy, with great taste and competitive pricing! He was able to mesh our Arabic/English music tastes without any hitches. DJ Yousef can also set up lighting, fog machines, and other special effects. And mostly, for your wedding or big event, you always need people whom you can rely on and DJ Yousef was there for us. We could not be more pleased :))

Profile Picture Dany, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Amazing customer service! Yousef knows how to keep the party going!

Profile Picture Mutasim, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Yousef hold it down for both our engagement party and wedding for the men's side. He did an amazing job making sure that everyone had a great time Masha'Allah! He had a variety of songs to mix it up, as we requested, including Arabi, English, Desi and Somali music making sure everyone was included on the dance floor!! He responds fairly quickly to text messages and calls! He's a very pleasant and respectful man, you'll love working with him!

Profile Picture Naema, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Yousef is willing to work with you and will play different ethnic songs at the same event. He mixes music very well and keeps people on the dance floor!

Profile Picture User7711235, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ!! He was the DJ for our New Years Party and he was honestly one of the best we ever hired. The music selection was wonderful that included a mix of dance, debke, and english. The guests were dancing all night long and did not want the party to end. Excellent in his work and would definitely recommend him for people who are looking to have a good time.

Profile Picture User7613492, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This event was not for a wedding; it was for a Christmas Party. And he was excellent! Will definitely use him again in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/16/16, 1 Review
4.7

DJ Yousef was awesome and really kept our Henna and Wedding party upbeat and fun! He was always super responsive and kept his work professional. He literally stuck with the list I provided him and knew what kind of songs our guests liked and kept them all entertained during the whole event. Thank you so much for being a part of our special time in our lives, we greatly appreciate all you have done to make our events such a success =)

Profile Picture Rawan, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Yousef was absolutely perfect. We had a mixed culture wedding and he did a perfect mix of American & Arabic music. We had a ton of compliments and everyone in a large wedding danced the entire time. Make sure you book his buddy that plays the tubla to both genres of music, great adder'!

Profile Picture Rob, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Yousef is great! We had him at our wedding and the music was perfect!

Profile Picture Raneen, 9/24/16, 1 Review