DJ Yousef Reviews

73 Reviews for DJ Yousef

73 DJ Yousef Reviews

Jenean · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding DJ ever

I needed a DJ that played half Arabic and half American music to accommodate both families, and Yousef exceeded my expectations with everything. I still can’t believe how amazing our wedding was and people are still telling us it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. I hope to see him again at another wedding because he knows how to get a reception started!

• Brandon

Brandon Wilhelm · Married on 10/13/2018

GREAT DJ! Made our wedding perfect!

Extremely professional DJ with reasonable costs. Accommodating throughout the whole process. Yousef provided a great mix of Middle-Eastern and American music and did an awesome job coordinating the grand march, special dances and speeches during the reception. The package with the Tubla and additional lighting are well worth the price. We have ZERO complaints and HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! Made our party a blast!

Rawan · Married on 09/15/2018

I would highly recommend Yousef to anyone for their wedding! From the start, he was extremely helpful and responsive. He answered all of our questions quickly and honestly, and he gave great recommendations whenever we had questions. The day of ran flawlessly, and I have to say that it was in large part to him! I had a request the night before the wedding and he made it happen. He played all the music we asked for, and was able to accommodate everyone and their taste for music. Thank you, Yousef!

Khaled · Married on 09/07/2018

DJ Yousef was amazing! His timing was impeccable and his choice of songs to complement our list was incredible! He was also a ton of help in the planning of our wedding and suggested several wedding vendors who were all great! He was also very flexible throughout the whole period of time we were planning up to the night of the wedding. 10/10 would recommend!

• F

Fadi · Married on 08/31/2018

If you're looking for a DJ for your next event, look no further. DJ Yousef was the DJ for my engagement party, and he did not disappoint. He was very professional and had nothing but your best interest at heart. He truly takes the event to heart, and makes it his mission to have on the dance floor enjoying themselves. The drummer Tito provided another element to your average song! Truly a great 1 2 punch! He has a knack for feeling the vibe of the crowd and always manages to play the perfect song at the perfect time. DJ Yousef exceeded my expectations, and will exceed yours without a doubt.

Yoseph · Married on 08/26/2018

He was the dj at my wedding and we had a amazing time.

Bruno · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Youssef and the drummer Tito were beyond amazing!! Best wedding DJ I have ever seen, made our wedding so much fun!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    DJ Yousef 1

DJ Yousef's reply:

Bruno may man! We had a blast at your wedding! Congrats

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Yousef was one of the best vendors at my wedding! Prior to the wedding, he was very timely and responsive to emails regardless of the time of day. Going into the wedding. I felt comfortable he understood my expectations and provided wonderful feedback based on his experience. On the day of the event he was flexible with the timeline, traditions, thoughtful towards us newlyweds, issues, and kept up an impeccable vibe on the dancefloor. It was never empty due to his energy and Tito's wonderful drumming! Ultimately everyone at my wedding enjoyed themselves and raved about our DJ! I couldn't recommend anyone better!!

Also, highly recommend you get the package with the uplighting and snapchat filter. It added a great element and DJ Yousef really delivered on both of those elements!

Sent on 08/16/2018

DJ Yousef's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words Natalie! We had so much fun in Minneapolis with you guys!

Mina · Married on 07/15/2018

Very outgoing friendly person!!

Amneh · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Yousef MADE our wedding day. Our wedding was in Park Hills, KY and he traveled from Chicago to our wedding. Our package included DJ lights, snapchat filter, music, and a drummer (MUST HAVE). DJ Yousef had the crowd hype the ENTIRE time. My husband and I could not stay off the dance floor. He made sure all the guests got up for the debke, jeno w noto, last song, and just in general. He was great at making sure both the Palestinian and Moroccan sides had an amazing time. Again and again we got compliments about how fun our wedding was, and honestly we owe it all to DJ Yousef. Out of all our vendors he was our favorite, and his pricing is amazing too!

Sent on 08/30/2018

DJ Yousef's reply:

Congrats Amneh! Thanks for the kind words. We had so much fun in Park Hills. Hopefully the first of many Moroccan/Palestinian Hybrid Weddings :)

Yasmine · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding, like any other, had it’s hiccups but if there’s one thing for certain, it’s that DJ Yousef and his team saved the day. Our zaffa team fell through two hours before they were scheduled to start, and one quick phone call to Yousef was the solution. He rounded up his drummer and stepped in to make our zaffa better than a whole team ever could. And he followed us back to our wedding hall and delivered on all his promises: timely set-up, most up to date technology, smooth transitions between songs, perfectly timed with the schedule we discussed at our initial consultation, played all the right music at all the right times, and was so intuitive with his song choices. DJ Yousef is indisputably the best DJ I’ve ever worked with or experienced at any wedding I’ve been to. Thank you for everything, Yousef!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

DJ Yousef's reply:

Yasmine thank you so much for the kind words! You and your family are the sweetest people ever and we had a GREAT time! Give my regards to everybody!

Yasmine · Married on 06/30/2018

• Muntaser

Muntaser · Married on 06/17/2018

Absolutely amazing experience working with DJ Yousef. He is extremely professional and gives you full attention to cater to your needs! He does a great job at feeling the flow and vibe at the wedding and adjusts accordingly. Highly recommend!

Maryan · Married on 05/20/2018

Yousef is awesome!

Me and my husband recently used him for our wedding and he had everyone dancing the whole night! He catered to our needs and had a great knowledge of the Arabic and English music we wanted, highly recommend him!!

Ahmed · Married on 03/31/2018

DJ Yousef did a great job balancing the various different types of music we wanted. He also helped MC and did a great job preparing. Additionally we had a group set to perform that double booked and could not make it, Yousef helped coordinate their replacement the day before the wedding. You will not go wrong by hiring DJ Yousef for your big day.

Sam · Married on 03/30/2018

Can’t thank enough DJ Yousif!! Him and his guy were AMAZING!! He did exactly what I have previously requested and also went out of his way to help us out in our Big Day !! DJ Yousif knows exactly how to entertain the guests .. Our dance Floor was Full at all time !! The drummer guy was incredible!! Everyone had great time .. Thank you thank you thank you !! You are the BEST

Ahmad · Married on 03/25/2018

Awesome DJ. Quick response time to our questions and he exceeded our expectations with the playlist he prepared for our wedding. Thank you DJ Yousef.

• F

Feras · Married on 03/22/2018

Exponential professionalism and communication! Yousef did a phenomenal job for our engagement party. Amazing setup and great selection of songs, there wasn’t a moment throughout the the whole party that our guests didn’t have a smile on their faces while enjoying the music. Booking Yousef for the wedding as well! Would highly recommend to anyone that wishes to have an energetic and an extremely coordinated event.

Alex · Married on 02/03/2018

DJ Yousef and the drummer Tito did not just offer a service, they were an experience like no other. We first heard this dynamic duo in Chicago at my cousins wedding. We had a blast and decided to see if they would travel to Louisiana to do our wedding. They came all the way from Chicago to Forest Hill, LA a small town outside of Alexandria, LA. They were not just helping us throw a party. They were the party!!
    After the long trip they made, I could not expect the energy they brought from start to end. The drummer was on my cousins shoulders at the end still going at it. Tito was amazing, a perfect combo with Yousef's perfectly executed and awesome mixing of music. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding of our lives. I am trying to figure out when we can have them do another event. Someone in our family needs to get married soon. They matched the high energy of our families and then lifted us past anything. I'm still hyped.
    They made converts of all the non middle eastern people to this type of music and wedding. A Quote we heard from a ton of guests 'they can't go to a normal wedding after this'
    Thank you guys for the amazing time! Hope to see you soon!

DJ Yousef 2
    DJ Yousef 3
    DJ Yousef 4
    DJ Yousef 5
    DJ Yousef 6
    DJ Yousef 7
    DJ Yousef 8

Adriana · Married on 01/14/2018

Can't say enough good things about DJ Yousef. He made our wedding night so special. My husband and I come from different cultural backgrounds (Middle Eastern and Mexican) so we were worried about our music selection. From the beginning, Yousef was very reassuring and accommodating to our musical tastes, timelines, etc. The night of the wedding was amazing. Not only did he do a wonderful job getting people to get up and dance, but he blended the different music seamlessly so that people could dance to both without having to second guess it. He was also a guest favorite! In terms of his equipment, he is also the best, top notch. The package that we chose came with uplighting through out the hall, as well as, the dance floor. This was a great touch and added to the overall look of the hall. The music was played loud enough so that everyone on the dance floor could hear and sing along, but the rest of our guest could still hold a conversation. He was super professional and a pleasure to work with. Like I said, can't say enough good things about him! Thanks Yousef!!

• Raghad & Mujahid

Raghad & Mujahid · Married on 12/23/2017

DJ Yousef was phenomenal! He was so professional, easy to work with and just on top of everything. Definitely recommend him!

Nageb · Married on 12/17/2017

one of the best in town, no doubt about that!! totally recommend everyone to get DJ Yousef for your event. great sevice

Aya · Married on 12/02/2017

Yousef was a major hit at my wedding. Everyone ranted and raved about how well he mixed the music and how he emceed be entire night. You can't find many Arabic DJs who emcee and speak both English and Arabic so Yousef was a total treasure to us!! From the uplighting to the drummer who drummed along with the music, these aspects made the wedding so exciting and grande. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the package that includes both of these elements if you want a killer wedding. Yousef, I can't thank you enough for making my day so special and fun. You're the best!!

Dina · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Yousef was incredible! Professional, reliable, listened to everything we needed, followed through with every request and made the night better than we could have imagined. He was well worth every penny. We had a mix of 70% american music and 30% Arab music + the drummer. He flowed through the night seamlessly catering to my Arab family, the Groom's American family and our friends. My guests could not stop talking about how great the drummer was, drumming to American and Arab music. We danced for 3+ hours straight and so did the majority of the wedding guests. Highly recommend.

aliyah · Married on 08/26/2017

i don't even know where to begin with this review, because i am pretty sure there is not enough room for me to convey how incredibly awesome Yousef is, not just as a DJ, but also as an individual. there were two things that were most important to me for our wedding -- great music that was relevant and kept us dancing and good food. we just wanted people to feel to great. i can say, without, a doubt Yousef along with Tayseer (an AMAZING tabla aka Arabic drum player) blew our expectations out of the water! he caught on to the vibe of the guests quickly and played music that resonated with them (Arabic and English) -- the dance floor stayed full ALL night. it was seriously "lit" as the kids would say these days and there wasn't one moment of lull. when does this ever happen? Yousef was professional and patient throughout from the minute i contacted him, to our initial consultation, to the day of the wedding. he really does know what he is doing and will definitely make your night a memorable one. i will forever be grateful i found him, our wedding was perfection essentially because of him and Tayseer, who you should also hire with him. thank you!!! also, i would be remiss if i didn't mention that he also did our uplighting and provided additional lights on the dance floor and he did a great job with this, i.e. made it look classy as opposed to club-y. seriously, the best!