DJ THUMPER Reviews

15 | Alexandria, MN

15 Reviews for DJ THUMPER

• Jesica

Jesica · Married on 05/19/2018

Robert and Harmony we're absolutely fantastic. Leading up to the wedding I had all of my questions answered in an extremely timley fashion. Our wedding was amazing. They played fantastic music and many of our guests commented on how good of a job they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Linda · Married on 10/14/2017

Would hire DJ Thumper again in a minute! He is easy to communicate with and professional. He accommodated our every request. He responded to all of our questions. Sound system is awesome! Music requested was just what we wanted. Literally everyone was on the dance floor. Wonderful service at a great price. We are so happy we hired DJ Thumper.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cassandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Affordable and on time great quality equipment friendly and focused. Absolutely loves music and can help select the perfect songs for your events no matter what it is. He does birthdays weddings business party's you name it. I love this DJ he is a one of a kind gentleman and know exactly what hes doing.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Alana · Married on 08/19/2017

I would recommend anyone to use this DJ! Robert and his wife Harmony are just the greatest! Very personable and has great ideas! They think of things that we ourselves didn't. They will definataly be our first choice for DJ service when we need it again. I personally can't say enough about them, they are the bomb!!!!??????????

Sent on 08/23/2017

Tara · Married on 08/12/2017

Did an amazing job and even stayed later than he had to! It was a pleasure having him as our DJ!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/22/2017

Perfect in every way! Very professional and easy to talk to.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Karee · Married on 05/28/2017

I have worked with DJ Thumper on a couple different events now, and every time he provides awesome service with a smile. He is promptly on time, and comes ready to do the job he has been hired to do! I really enjoy his selections of music and I can not wait to work with him again!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Thumper did a great job at accommodating the needs of my husband and I. He was flexible with what we asked of him. The only issue that we had was that we had some guests that wanted specific songs played that he didn't have. He did write them down for future reference. Loved this DJ!

Sent on 06/30/2017

makayla · Married on 04/04/2017

We wanted karaoke for a birthday party with some background music if no one was singing. Well these guys were AMAZING! Just what we wanted with the perfect music for us- with limited talking to DJ Thumper! Robert and his wife were so professional and easy to work with! And the price... OH my gosh, they didnt break my bank, best price I found! They seriously tied our whole night together, I cannont thank them enough for their service! Will highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Value Rating: 5.0
    Flexibility Rating: 5.0
    Would Recommend: Yes
    Used WeddingWire: Yes
    Comments:
    This DJ was very quick at responding to my inquiries. He provided multiple packages that I could choose from to fit my budget well, and worked with me on things I could add or remove for a nice "customized" package so I could get just what I wanted without breaking the budget. He was patient with my many phone calls and questions. And was very professional and friendly to my guests. I have recommended him for 2 more parties I will be attending in 2017. And I will be using him to DJ my daughters wedding fall of 2017. If you need a professional, with great lighting and music choices..that doesn't break the bank...DJ Thumper IS your guy!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

We used this Dj last year for my daughters wedding. He was very professional, had great selection, and answered all of our questions. He was quick to call back when we had more questions/concerns. I would definitely recommend him to friends and in the future for any parties/gatherings we may have.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

His wife and him were amazing c ouldnt thank him enough

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 11/10/2018

3.0

Want your music to be fun? DJ Thumper is for you!

I was skeptical about hiring a DJ I knew nothing about, who promised to provide audio for the ceremony and reception, on top of promising that to be capable of karaoke. This seemed like a lot to ask of one DJ. I have to say, DJ Thumper knocked it out of the park and we had a blast!! It was a bit more expensive than we had hoped to spend on a DJ, but we are so incredibly happy with how great everything went, we have no regrets! There was no hiccups or bad audio all night. This seriously made the wedding into the party we were hoping for and accommodate us to every extent desired.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Julie · Married on 02/10/2018

3.5

Very happy we chose DJ Thumper for our wedding reception. All our guests enjoyed the music and the dance floor was full most of the night. He worked closing with us during planning process so we could customize the songs.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Thumper was very responsive and easy to communicate with which was very helpful in planning our event!

Sent on 07/07/2017