DJ Sandok Reviews

10 | Costa Mesa, CA

10 Reviews for DJ Sandok

Charlotte · Married on 05/08/2020

From Los Angeles venues to our wedding in Virginia--the best DJ ever!

EJ is the best DJ you could ask for. As entertainment/hospitality venue managers, both my husband and I have worked with EJ many many times and have never been disappointed. He is our go-to DJ for any type of occasion, including our wedding! EJ is easy to work with, well rounded with his music, he's good on the mic and he's always fun and full of good energy :)

Kathryn · Married on 03/06/2020

The perfect night!

EJ was a dream to work with! He was very easy to communicate with and even went out of his way to meet with me to go over his set up and our schedule. Not to mention the music was everything we wanted! Our friends are still talking about how great he was. He kept us dancing well into the night!

Vy P. · Married on 03/05/2020

Fleetwood Mac, The Smiths, Mariah, and more!!

The best dj we’ve worked with. Professional, eclectic, and easy to work with, DJ Sandok brought a wonderfully curated music selection, which set the perfect tone for our reception. The best set to dance and party to. We would highly recommend DJ Sandok for any event!

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2019

So much dancing!!

DJ Sandok really knows how to party!! I’m so glad my husband and I hired him for our wedding. He was always easy to get in contact with and very accommodating with the specific songs we needed for walking down the aisle and et cetera. His playlist was awesome and we all had so much fun dancing the night away!

Jon · Married on 10/07/2019

The perfect wedding for a Hip-Hop and R&B lovers

EJ can spin any type of music and make your wedding memorable. He knows what the crowd wants and delivers every time. I've seen him DJ at many venues and he always kills it!

Lisa · Married on 05/08/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!

Wow, what can I say?! DJ Sandok was more than we could ask for on our wedding day. He was responsive and professional in all correspondence before the wedding date and really helped us out when we had questions. We had sort of a short time to plan our wedding, but DJ Sandok made the process easier because we didn’t have to worry about much DJ stuff. The set up for our dance area and DJ set up was a bit odd, but he was able to adjust and make it work. I really appreciated his effort into making sure all the guests were having a great time. He played all the 90s, RnB I wanted and more! All my guests had a great time and I got so many compliments on the DJ. Thanks again for a memorable night, EJ!

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2019

Hands down... The best dj ever

Dj Ej was the best! He was professional, attentive, and worked with our wishes for our wedding! He enthusiastically engaged our wedding guests and created the perfect mood for all parts of the evening. He was fun, upbeat, and everything we were looking for in a Dj!

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2018

Such a fun eclectic playlist that my family loved!!

DJ Sandok was such an AWESOME DJ for our wedding. We actually had seen him DJing at Sassafras bar in LA before and loved the music he played so we booked him for our wedding. We didn't give him any direction in terms of what to play and just let him do his thing. I know a lot of people end up bothering the wedding DJ with song requests but our guests didn't even request any songs because they were having such a good time dancing to whatever he was playing! He really read the crowd and kept the party going till wedding ended! We seriously could not be happier. It was SUCH a fun party that night. Trust in him! He knows how to keep everyone happy and dancing all night long! He really played a huge range of songs that you wouldn't think would be fun to dance to, but is actually VERY fun to dance to, hahah. Hopefully that made sense. Just know that he will have songs up his sleeves that you haven't heard at a wedding before and you will wonder why other DJs don't play these songs at weddings. He also showed up on time to the wedding, was very professional and was always responsive via email. We really could not thank him enough for the fun atmosphere he brought to the dancing portion of the night!

Steve · Married on 01/10/2017

The perfect wedding night thanks to EJ

Best wedding DJ ever! The perfect mix of music before, during, and after the ceremony and into the reception to create the right ambiance and mood . Responsive, prompt, and reliable which is great when you are planning a wedding. You can find him on Friday nights at Mesa... a really popular lounge in Costa Mesa which speaks volumes ! Most importantly...has great taste in music!

Josh · Married on 07/06/2011

Weddings, Corporate, and more!

EJ was hands-down the best wedding emcee / DJ ever! He’s professional, took care of everything and would check-in on us leading up to the wedding. He nailed the vibe we were going for and held strong on the no-play songs - even if a guest insisted. Friends have used EJ as a result of our wedding and I continue to use him for corporate events I plan.