Han Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,700 Most Popular Price

Serving all of Southern California, Han Entertainment is an all-in-one business that takes delight in entertaining wedding-goers. As a passionate performer with years of experience in the industry, founder and owner Michael Han and his team, serves hundreds of special events every year. From old-school Motown hits to contemporary floor-fillers, they are happy to play tunes from an array of genres. All that they ask of you is to tell them about your best-loved songs so that the my can enhance your celebration with a memorable soundtrack.

Aiming to attend to all of your entertainment needs, Han Entertainment has a selection of eye-catching packages for DJ, photo booth, lighting and more. You can find state-of-the-art DJ sound system, 360 photo booth, fog and sparkler machines, uplighting and much more. They will work with you to craft a personalized playlist, ensuring that your big day is accompanied by a score that you adore. Further services include consultations, MC duties, photography and video projection.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Kathleen
    Kathleen P. Married on 06/11/2022

BEST DJS for Weddings

He was THE BEST DJ!! From the beginning to the very end. He's quick to respond for quotes and offers different options to fit everyone's budget. He provides a great DJ/photobooth package.I almost didn't get a DJ for the wedding, but I'm SO glad we did. He made all the difference, we couldn't have had our wedding without him!! We requested a wide range in music, from oldies to jazz to NSYNC, he provided it all. He even provided some baby shark and the kids all went wild!! Last minute we decided to add the photobooth and it was the perfect addition. He customized our border, brought great props, set up and clean up. I also requested we do wedding games and he MC'd the whole thing. It was so much fun, had our guests laughing and having a great time. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANY OCCASION.
  • John
    John C. Married on 06/11/2022

Affordable Prices, Quality Service

My wife and I were extremely happy having Han entertainment for our wedding. The team did an amazing job. We are very satisfied with what Jarrod has left on the table as a wedding DJ and Lina as an MC. I also can't thank Michael enough for helping us on which services to get. We were hesitant on what to book but he didn't pressure us. Instead he educated my wife and I based on his experiences on what we needed. Ultimately, we settled on the basic package. I highly suggest them for great prices and quality service.
  • Nhu
    Nhu N. Married on 05/28/2022

Great Pricing and Awesome Team!

Jarrod brought nothing but awesomeness to our special day. He was friendly and knew what he was doing. He came prepared and had lots of genres up his sleeves. All the guests had a great time and the photobooth was a hit. I really loved the custom template designs and the props were high quality, Marvel Avengers and Squid game themes FTW!!
    Michelle is a great MC and was really good at translation. She helped translate all of our family speeches as well as accommodated us with minigames to help fill in the schedule gap. For what’s included in our wedding package, we got really great pricing. I highly recommend HAN Entertainment not just for weddings but for any events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Garden Grove, California Garden Grove, CA, 92844
Location of (Han Entertainment)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding