1545 East 21st Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705 Map · Phone number

About Entertainment Concepts

DJ's, Casino, Team Building, Games and Activities, Karaoke, Staffing and more!!!

We are not agents or middlemen...we do all the entertainment ourselves

For over 20 years we have been providing the best in entertainment for Weddings, Corporate events and Seasonal gatherings of all kinds

We go everywhere!

We have performed at over 3,000 weddings and 2,000 corporate events

We have what it takes to make your day memorable

We put our passion and creativity into every event

Allow us to create the perfect soundtrack for your occasion

A different mix of music at every event...Current favorites plus Swing, Rock, Salsa, Hip Hop, 80's, Oldies, Disco, it's all there

We specialize in FUN!

298722101510018538670001248805093n
ahop1

4 Reviews for Entertainment Concepts

Nancy · Married on 07/12/2015

Guests had a great time dancing!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2013

Eric did a phenomenal job for our wedding last week. He played all the songs we asked for and was a fun DJ, keeping our guests on the dance floor all night. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Brandi · Married on 05/11/2013

We loved having Eric as our DJ. I didn't have a lot in mind for music, all I really knew was a few absolute "do nots". I told him I just wanted to keep it fun and have things that the guests could dance to. He delivered! Even my new inlaws were dancing! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect sound track to the wedding. During our first dance I was to the point where I knew it was dragging on and people can only watch you spin around in a circle for so long before they got bored. I made eye contact with Eric and he immediately faded it out so we could get on with the fun. I'd give him 3 thumbs up if I had 3 thumbs. Thanks for a wonderful night!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Entertainment Concepts FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 595.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• California Dreamin' Weddings and Events
    California Dreamin' Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I have done several events with Eric/Entertainment Concepts, and is one of my favorite because he is fun and keeps a party going, professional and always has a smile. His clients are always happy!

• 1545 East 21st Street Santa Ana, 92705 See on map