Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49

About DJMC IAN B

Bringing Your Dream Wedding to Life!

We are a whole new level of Wedding Entertainment. We are experts at crafting amazing events created to fit each client's needs and desires. We love what we do and provide the highest caliber, fun, energetic, sharp, edgy, contemporary DJ's that can Rock The Dance Floor!. We take your vision and ideas and create the day that you want! This is your day, your way, your moment! Let us bring that moment to life! We make planning your day super easy and seamless. We help eliminate stress so our clients can do what they are supposed to be doing and that's enjoying the moment with their family and friends! Let us do this for you! :)

Phone: 949-791-7077 EMAIL: info@djmcianb.com

orange county wedding photographer coto de caza go

• Videos 9

100 Reviews for DJMC IAN B

Lorena · Married on 09/29/2018

THANK YOU IAN! Ian went way beyond my expectations of what a wedding DJ would do. When my husband and I started on our wedding journey searching for wedding vendors it was extremely stressful. Everyone told us something different. On top of that my mom and my husband’s mom plus my two sisters were helping (or trying to help) us and it felt like we were going in circles. We recached out to a few DJ’s well Ian was one of them. When he contacted us back we had the best conversation and Ian just broke everything down so simply it was a complete breath of fresh air and a huge weight had been lifted off our shoulders. After he spoke with us he was also cool enough to call both our moms and my sisters. The next day we booked Ian and we also cancelled our day of coordinator as Ian basically handles what we hired her to do and that saved us close to 2K right there. Throughout the entire process Ian helped us with so many things little details that have nothing to do with what a DJ would do. Our wedding was unbelievable and so much fun! I had so many people tell me that this was the best wedding that they had ever been to! Everyone, even my 87-year-old grandpa was dancing. Words cannot express how thankful I am to Ian for all his efforts. If you are looking for a person to make your life easy and your wedding amazing don’t think twice about calling Ian. THANK YOU IAN!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nellie · Married on 09/27/2018

DJ Ian was unavailable for my best friend’s wedding and so we had his backup, Tony. I worked with Ian over a couple of months to set everything up. He was a pleasure to work with and was totally on top of his stuff! Once we had everything worked out, he relayed the info to Tony who followed up with me directly to go over the details. Tony was courteous and fun and everyone enjoyed the music. Tony had a great feel for what the Bride and Groom wanted which made my job all that much easier. Overall the experience was great from start to finish!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Priscilla · Married on 07/09/2018

Ian was amazing to work with and provided us an amazing DJ, Steve. My mom hired him for our wedding as a gift just a month before our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the services he provided for us, it truly made the difference having his services from Dj to MC and even helping us to set our itinerary for the day of the wedding. The whole process of choosing our wedding music and what is to be said by the MC for different moments of the wedding day was made so easy to do online through his website. I would absolutely recommend him. We also loved that he kept to our music we chose and kept everything clean as far as lyrics of the music. Thank you Ian and Steve for making our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 08/02/2018

DJMC IAN B FAQ

• Kelly Waterman Photography
    Kelly Waterman Photography Wedding Photographers

Ian is nothing but fun and amazing. He knows how to keep the festivities in sync and he is wonderful at working hand in hand with all your other vendors. His voice is perfect for a DJ, its a great balance. He is exciting and brings more to your event with added on ideas and joys. His personality is gravitating and he will make sure your guest are off their feet enjoying the playlist.

• Button Events
    Button Events Wedding Planners

We worked with Ian and his assistant for a gorgeous wedding at the Beverly Wilshire - he was professional, thorough, reliable and most importantly, played great music! It was a particularly fun wedding and we loved working with him! Hoping to do so again soon!

• Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map