15 Reviews for DJ Danny Salgado (Changing Rhythms)

15 DJ Danny Salgado (Changing Rhythms) Reviews

4.7

DJ Danny Salgado provided the sound and lighting for my wedding. In our first meeting Danny drove 3 hours just to converse with us and check out the venue we were hosting our reception. Night of the event he was the first vendor on site making sure everything was perfect with sound and light. We gave him some freedom to choose songs from our list and insert his own. The dance floor was packed the whole night. Great experience. Look elsewhere for a cheesy wedding DJ. hoping the chicken dance song gets people out of their seats.

Profile Picture Damon, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny Salgado is a pleasure to work with-truly a professional-if you haven't got the total package(music and lighting)-you're missing out on an experience-He truly made our company's Masquerade Party "lit"

Profile Picture LONNIE, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Danny was absolutely the best to work with and did an outstanding job at our holiday party. His music choices were targeted to the audience and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone had a wonderful time and I received so many compliments following the event. Thank you again Danny for making the event a great time!

Profile Picture Pat, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Danny recently played at our wedding celebration in NYC, he was absolutely amazing to work with, easy going and kept us all on the dance floor to the very end, we were sad to see him leave. DJ Danny is not only easy going he is extremely professional, responsive and organized. Hire DJ Danny, you will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Tess, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional, accomodating and easy to talk. Straight forward with kindness. I feel very comfortable & his mix of music are good. Reply right away and service rates are not overprice. I will definetly get his service next time we have party events.Highly recommend, Thanks Danny

Profile Picture maria, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful time with Danny as our DJ. He catered to all varieties and ages and transitioned very smoothly from genre to genre. I would definitely use him for future events.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny was our DJ at my Dad's 80th birthday party. He was very flexible and so easy to work with. He did everything he could to make sure the party was special and memorable for Dad! His music choices were absolutely perfect for the occasion. 3 of my guests have already asked for his contact info - and that speaks volumes! If you are looking for a professional DJ for your next event, I highly recommend Danny!

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired DJ Danny for my dog boutique's one year anniversary celebration. It was a big day for me. This is my first business adventure and making it a year is a huge accomplishment. I knew I wanted to have food and music for our customers to show them I appreciate all the business they have given me and my business. Almost like throw our customers a little party! So once I started hunting for a DJ I came across DJ Danny. I have always been picky when it comes to DJ's since I really wanted to right music to be played for the event and I also wanted the DJ to be able to connect with me and my customers. Well DJ Danny accomplished that! He was so professional, played a fabulous selection of music and not to mention it was a super hot day out and he was a trooper! I also felt like I had known him forever! I was very very pleased with his services and I WILL be hiring DJ Danny for my wedding when that time comes!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When I needed a DJ for our corporate holiday party, going to DJ Danny was a no brainer. He is responsive, courteous, professional, flexible and understands exactly what I'm looking for. He provides an exciting buzz and really transform a party into an event! Everyone had a fabulous time. Thank you so much and until next time!

Profile Picture User2889161, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have been happier with Danny's service. He was so professional throughout the entire experience. He had suggestions, ran with our ideas, was on time, was courtesies to everyone, his equipment was first class and his attitude TOP RATE. he made a very stressful day completely easy and our guests had a wonderful time! Everyone was on the dance floor! You can't go wrong with this DJ!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Danny was outstanding. I've worked with many DJ's throughout the years and he was top notch! He was very responsive and willing to jump in to help in areas that he was not responsible for. The timeline of the evening changed a few times and he just went with the flow and adjusted. Our evening went very late and he always had a smile on his face. I can't wait to work with him again and to recommend him to others!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny and Dottsie rocked Michael's Cause on March 30th, 2012 at the Vanderbilt in Staten Island NY. This charity event hosted nearly 450 guests and DJ Danny kept the rhythm moving throughout the entire 5 hour event. Dottsie MC'd in a professional manner keeping the flow of the evening appropriate to our needs. Once it was time to let go, DJ Danny turned it up!! He and Dottsie had this packed weeding hall rocking. Requests were professionally addressed and many compliments were heard by our guests.
Thanks Danny and Dottsie for a being an integral part of our event!

Profile Picture Joe, 3/30/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Danny provided services for me....he was the DJ at my mothers 60th surprise birthday party and he did an excellent job! Everyone was truly pleased with his music selection!!!

Profile Picture angela, 7/7/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding planning was so stressful, even to get a great dj. Then we came across DJ Danny. My stress was over. DJ Danny was worth every minute of his services. He was very professional, and efficient. Had all my guests up and dancing the night away. I shall be using DJ Danny for every event that I have from my wedding day forward. DJ Danny has also been one of my highest recommendations. He helped give us the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Diane, 3/6/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When it came down to booking a DJ for our wedding, it was a no brainer. Danny had actually provided services to my brother in law's 40th birthday party as well as my DJ'ing my sister's wedding in 2007.

I couldn't have been happier with Danny DJ'ing our wedding. We was very professional and played practically all the songs on my list. In the future, if i ever have a party and need a DJ, I wouldn't hesitate to book him as my DJ.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/8/09, 1 Review