DJ Alpha Productions Reviews

150 | Parker Dam, CA

150 Reviews for DJ Alpha Productions

Evan · Married on 08/26/2018

Dave was an amazing DJ and worth every penny. We had a mixed Indian and English wedding. Dave did a steller job of mixing the two musics. He also did an awesome job being our MC. Very personable and professional. We could not be happier with his DJ services.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Katie · Married on 08/10/2018

Dave was the best DJ ! So professional and he knew exactly how to keep the dance floor packed all night !! Would recommend DJ Alpha to anybody ! We had an amazing night at our wedding !

Sent on 09/09/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/05/2018

Dave was incredible! Right from the very beginning my husband and I told him the vibe we would like to have for our wedding and he nailed it. It was really amazing even sitting through dinner and feeling like I was listening to a playlist of my favourite songs. AND, he had all our family and friends on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2018

From our first text with Dave from DJ Alpha productions we knew we had made the right choice in a DJ for our wedding! He was quick to respond, funny, and always made sure there was a clear understanding between both parties. Dave truly understood what we were looking for in our wedding reception and ceremony as he provided absolutely perfect music for both, and our guests have not stopped singing his praises (neither have we!). The cherry on top was when Dave didn’t hesitate to find a traditional Scottish song for my family at the request of a relative, and he continued to take requests all night. The party kept going at our wedding until the lights came on and the venue was about to close, and we both credit Dave for that—he knows how to keep people out on the dance floor. Dave was open to all of our specific requests and his coordination with us and with our MC was seamless and so easy. I would recommend Dave from DJ Alpha productions to anyone and everyone, he really made our wedding everything we wanted it to be and we are so grateful.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jory-Lynn · Married on 07/07/2018

Dave at DJ Alpha Productions is not only the best DJ but a seriously incredible individual. He was the DJ at my wedding in July 2018 but he became more then just that. He was my wedding guru, therapist, pizza delivery boy and friend. At my wedding I had 100% confidence in him and knew that he would keep the dance floor going. He even went out of his way and made us special mixes and played all of my favourite songs. Yes, it costs a little more to get Dave himself but I cannot stress enough on how much it is totally worth it. #eatadonut

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Z

Zhixin · Married on 06/29/2018

My wife and I are both super satisfied with him and he is really responsible and helps us choose songs, gave us suggestion and helped my wife found the songs which my wife really likes.
    He is a really cool DJ and helpful. There is no doubt that I will always recommend him to other couples!
    -Lynn & Echo

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shandi · Married on 06/23/2018

We booked with DJ Alpha Productions and got Dave. I was so please with our decision to have him DJ our wedding. We chose the enhanced MC option with him, and he knocked it out of the park. He went above and beyond, asking our friends and family questions so he could better tell our story to our wedding guests. I was a bit nervous at first, but he exceeded my expectations. We also chose the photo booth option, which was a huge hit with every guest. We chose to have uplighting around the room, and he found a way to make a bare wall in our venue look full by adding some tree lights. Now with the music - Dave was absolutely amazing, we kind of gave him a list of stuff we didn't want to hear, but let him take control over the music, and that he did. He knew how to read the dance floor and to play songs according to them, seamlessly playing one song to the next. It was a dance party all night long, exactly what i wanted. I would highly recommend Dave over and over again. He is the absolute best.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Alessia · Married on 06/04/2018

DJ Alpha was incredible! He was easy to meet with and matched our intended tone for the wedding perfectly! He was also super flexible on the day and played to the mood of the crowd! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Julie · Married on 05/05/2018

We had Jay DJ our wedding May 5, 2018 and could not be happier about that choice! Everything for the ceremony was just right and perfectly timed. Jay listened to what we like and the dinner music was perfect! He rolled with our last minute changes without hesitation! We had the best dance party ever all night! It was non stop! Everyone the next day kept telling me we had the best DJ they’ve ever heard at a wedding and everyone was asking for his contact info! You were amazing! And the service through DJ Alpha was always quick... the team really went above and beyond! Don’t be surprised if you start getting requests for upcoming events in Sarnia!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Nathan · Married on 05/04/2018

DJ Alpha was everything we wanted and more. He was always available if we ever had any questions, and he was so much fun to work with. We would definitely recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

We had an awesome experience from our first meeting to our wedding day!

Caleb (DJ Mumble) went above and beyond to make sure that we had an amazing evening. He took our millions of requests for songs (and took the time to hunt down the obscure ones) - even taking the time to make sure that our first dance song was the right tempo and seamlessly transitioning it from a slowed down cover of I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) to the original version during our first dance to get the party started. We didn't have a ton of dancers at our wedding, but Caleb managed to make sure there were always people out on the dance floor! He was so kind and sincere, and we very much appreciate his hard work! The event manager at West Haven said that she was blown away at how awesome Caleb was - even pitching in to help the staff move chairs from the ceremony space to the reception space while the guests were at cocktail hour. He did a fantastic job announcing our wedding party, and hit all the marks with our music, from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, to the entire reception. We couldn't be more thrilled or pleased with our experience and will definitely be recommending DJ Alpha Productions to anyone who will listen :)

Sent on 04/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/03/2018

Dave was an absolutely amazing DJ and MC from beginning to end. He was super helpful in helping us with song choices, mixing it up for our very mixed up group of guests and handled all requests and changes with no problems at all. He was also very good at communicating with us to be sure we were ready for speeches, dances, bouquet & garter toss. Everyone was very pleased and are still talking about him :) We will definitely be recommending him to anyone in need of a dj. Thanks for making our night amazing!
    Melissa & Abe

Sent on 02/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/27/2018

DJ alpha is the BEST DJ ever!! He did my sisters and my wedding and he killed it, The dance floor was always full because the music was so good! Other than his amazing DJ skills he is truly an awesome guy took the time to get to know us and made us feel so incredibly comfortable! Thanks Dave for the best weddings!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Nikki · Married on 01/20/2018

We loved having DJ Alpha, specifically Dave as our wedding DJ. He really made it a fun party and I had people commenting after how great the music was! He is also a very friendly, personable and professional guy who goes the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Steph · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Bruno was a “cinch”.. easy going and easy to work with.

We loved the production he put on for us. He worked wonderfully with us and was able to quickly make a few changes when needed.

The playlist/music was on-point all night.

People were telling me this was the one the best weddings they had ever been to, a large portion of that was because of Bruno’s work.

Thanks again.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Alicia · Married on 12/31/2017

DJ Jay Scott and DJ Alpha are an amazing team! So easy to work with and quick at responding. DJ Jay Scott kept the dance floor busy all night and so many people complimented how great he was and how much fun they had! I would highly recommend this team!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Karen · Married on 11/11/2017

Mike and I just wanted to thank you, DJ Kevin Evans, for everything you did to make our wedding at Bellamere on November 11, 2017 special!

It was so nice to have you there for us! We had a perfect day and really appreciate all of the special things you did to make sure we and our guests had a great time! It was nice getting to know you...and to have one more special friend at our wedding with us :)

Mike and Karen.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sam · Married on 10/28/2017

Dave & Jay were absolutely amazing to work with. Never once during the planning process, the days leading up to the wedding, and the wedding day itself did we have any concerns about the music. Any time I had a question, they would promptly get back to me with an answer. Any time I needed to make a change, Jay was able to make it happen. Although we weren’t able to meet with Jay in person before the wedding, our phone meeting left me feeling very comfortable and at ease about how the ceremony and reception music would play out. The day and night of the wedding, Jay did a fantastic job. He braved the cold weather at our outdoor ceremony and the ceremony music was perfect. The dance floor was filled with guests as the night went on, which is exactly what we had hoped for! We heard many great things from our guests about the music and how they enjoyed themselves. And it couldn’t have happened without them!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/28/2017

We booked DJ Alpha Productions for our wedding and had Bruno as our DJ. We had expectations for music, but Bruno exceeded all of them. He was beyond amazing and made the night better than we could have ever imagined. He seamlessly integrated acoustic Metallica throughout cocktail hour and just knew exactly what to play and when to play it all throughout the night. We hadn't really even given any songs to him, but he still managed to choose everything we loved just by looking through our Spotify playlists. He really made it a party and everyone had a great time dancing.

All we heard from guests was how amazing the music selection was and how great everything sounded, but we had pretty much has nothing to do with it, it was all Bruno. We honestly couldn't have hoped for a more friendly or great DJ. We are so happy with the way the night went and it wouldn't have been possible without Bruno and DJ Alpha Productions!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

The day was perfect. We had so much fun. Caleb was great. We asked for a party and he defiantly gave us one. He played exactly what we asked for, and I never left the dance floor!! We would recommend him to anyone. When I had found out that The Wave uses DJ Alpha I was really excited. I had seen you at a few of the bridal shows and really wanted DJ Alpha to be our DJ. It worked out perfectly!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kris · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Alpha is simply the best DJ. Not only is Dave personable, but he knows how to read his dance floor in order to play the most appropriate songs based on his current audience. Our guests raved about how amazing the playlist was. Hence why our dance floor was packed all night!! He is professional, timely, and offers musical guidance, if needed. Dave, our wedding was the most incredible day and we owe a lot of that to you. Thank you. DJ Alpha, hit it ;)

Sent on 10/27/2017

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

A big thank you to DJ Jay Scott from DJ Alpha Productions - Jay understood our music style, and there was never an empty dance floor. He also checked in with us several times during the night to make sure we were happy with everything :)

Sent on 11/13/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2017

The experience we had with DJ Alpha, and Dave in particular, was absolutely amazing. Our wedding coordinator referred us to Dave, and we were not disappointed. Right from the start, Dave was super accommodating, and always listened to what was important to us. He met with us in person, and asked all the right questions to get to know us and our taste in music. He had a call with us leading up to the wedding, and was open to last minute requests we sent to him by email. And Dave was extremely friendly and made us feel completely at ease. On the night of the wedding, we were blown away! The dance floor was packed all night long, and Dave knew all the right songs to play to get the crowd going. He completely nailed it, and we had so many of our guests telling us how great the DJ was. Dave also acted as our MC, and made sure the evening ran smoothly, announcing all the key parts of the evening, and also contributing to a fantastic entrance for us as bride and groom. We are so happy we chose Dave to DJ and MC our wedding, and would recommend him to any of our friends and family getting married!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Alpha was referred to us by a good friend of ours, so i knew we wouldn't be disappointed if we booked with them.. and we weren't!
    We had DJ Lee as our DJ for the night of our wedding we was very professional and accommodating throughout the entire day. We had forgot to get a special cable cord to play a slideshow and he took it upon himself to go to 2 different stores in hopes of finding this chord, he wasn't able to find it but the effort that he used to help us was amazing.

I didn't get to talk to Lee because I was in my crazy bride bubble for the day, but i did receive tons of compliments about him so that's a good thing!

Thank you for all your help and for putting up with our last minute decisions.

Love
    Amanda & Rob

Sent on 10/17/2017

Niki · Married on 10/14/2017

Caleb was incredible! We got so many compliments about him it was crazy! He totally got the vibe we were going for and adjusted to anything we changed in the timeline!

I heard he even turned on his equipment again at the very end for one last request from a guest! He was wonderful please tell him thank you from us!

Sent on 10/17/2017