Corona, CA 92880 Map · Phone number

b09e7b12d4f92bed 1528836789 116495b72ce146ab 1528836753183 1 1

67 Reviews for Ross Creations DJ

Jessi · Married on 11/02/2018

Fantastic dj!

Ross was absolutely fantastic. We were married at Villa de Amore on 11/2/18, and Ross was a true professional. I made some changes to music choices shortly before our wedding, and he was responsive and patient. :) Our guests had an amazing time during the dance, and Ross did an awesome job playing a variety of great music that everyone loved. Highly, highly recommend Ross! Thanks for everything!!

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2018

Ross was a fantastic DJ for our wedding in Temecula, CA. He was very responsive from the beginning and easy to work with throughout our planning experience. He was able to play all of our song choices and was very accommodating to our guests who had song requests. He also made checked in with us during dinner to make sure we were having a great time. Ross was an integral part in making our wedding day so magical.

Amber · Married on 08/11/2018

Ross did an amazing job at our wedding in Temecula! He is very professional, quick to respond, and extremely helpful when we had any questions or concerns! My dad put together a slide show that he wanted to have going during dinner, and Ross was able to work with my dad to make sure everything turned out perfect. Also, our dance floor was constantly full of people dancing up until the last song of the night. He was able to read the crowd and play songs based on what people were dancing too, some of our guests even asked what playlist he used! Lol I also love that we were able to request some songs on his website. We also rented the photo booth which everyone loved! We had so much fun at our wedding and loved that everyone was on the dance floor and had a blast! Thank you again Ross Creations for everything!!

Ross Creations DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Alex Guillen
    Alex Guillen Wedding Bands

I had the pleasure of working with Ross at a wedding in Temecula, CA. Ross was very friendly yet professional and a delight to work with. He had already had set up both sound systems, including mics for all the essential speakers and presenters, by the time I arrived. He also allowed me to use his second system for the ceremony. I plugged in my guitar to his state-of-the-art Bose tower and my guitar sounded beautiful. He even gave me queues when to start and stop the music throughout the processional, bridal entrance, ceremony, and exit. He was essential in helping me make this wedding absolutely perfect. Thanks for having my back Ross!!!

• Corona, CA 92880 See on map