Corona, CA 92880 Map · Phone number

Ross Creations DJ 4
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding of a lifetime

Ross was truly amazing. He listened to all the music suggestions and played as many as he could. He played the right music for my songbird daughter. My entrance (Bride) music was cued perfectly! The instrumental music for the groom, attendants and parents was fantastic. There are not enough adjectives to describe the feeling of that day. All the guess loved Ross’s banter, just the right touch. I would use his company again with no questions to ask. Thank you Ross for a beautiful day. We are still on cloud 9+.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Ross Creations DJ 5
    Ross Creations DJ 6
    Ross Creations DJ 7
    Ross Creations DJ 8
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/31/2019

Super sweet dj

Ross just knows how to handle things. I’m grateful he came with my venue and his music selections were great!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Annie Merritt · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing DJ!

We celebrated our wedding at Villa de Amore on 3/10/2019 and DJ Ross was absolutely amazing! From the time I step foot on the venue to our grand exit, Ross made sure he gave us his full attention and made sure we were happy with the flow of the events throughout the night! I also want to mention even prior to the wedding, Ross walked us through every little details about the wedding from choosing songs to as little of a detail like the background lighting (something I would've never thought of). Ross definitely made the process a lot easier and stress-free for us. Thank you Ross for helping us create the most unforgettable night of our lives!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Ross Creations DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Alex Guillen
    Alex Guillen Wedding Bands

I had the pleasure of working with Ross at a wedding in Temecula, CA. Ross was very friendly yet professional and a delight to work with. He had already had set up both sound systems, including mics for all the essential speakers and presenters, by the time I arrived. He also allowed me to use his second system for the ceremony. I plugged in my guitar to his state-of-the-art Bose tower and my guitar sounded beautiful. He even gave me queues when to start and stop the music throughout the processional, bridal entrance, ceremony, and exit. He was essential in helping me make this wedding absolutely perfect. Thanks for having my back Ross!!!

• Corona, 92880 See on map