Corona, CA 92880 Map · Phone number

b09e7b12d4f92bed 1528836789 116495b72ce146ab 1528836753183 1 1

68 Reviews for Ross Creations DJ

Annie Merritt · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing DJ!

We celebrated our wedding at Villa de Amore on 3/10/2019 and DJ Ross was absolutely amazing! From the time I step foot on the venue to our grand exit, Ross made sure he gave us his full attention and made sure we were happy with the flow of the events throughout the night! I also want to mention even prior to the wedding, Ross walked us through every little details about the wedding from choosing songs to as little of a detail like the background lighting (something I would've never thought of). Ross definitely made the process a lot easier and stress-free for us. Thank you Ross for helping us create the most unforgettable night of our lives!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Jessi · Married on 11/02/2018

Fantastic dj!

Ross was absolutely fantastic. We were married at Villa de Amore on 11/2/18, and Ross was a true professional. I made some changes to music choices shortly before our wedding, and he was responsive and patient. :) Our guests had an amazing time during the dance, and Ross did an awesome job playing a variety of great music that everyone loved. Highly, highly recommend Ross! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2018

Ross was a fantastic DJ for our wedding in Temecula, CA. He was very responsive from the beginning and easy to work with throughout our planning experience. He was able to play all of our song choices and was very accommodating to our guests who had song requests. He also made checked in with us during dinner to make sure we were having a great time. Ross was an integral part in making our wedding day so magical.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ross Creations DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Alex Guillen
    Alex Guillen Wedding Bands

I had the pleasure of working with Ross at a wedding in Temecula, CA. Ross was very friendly yet professional and a delight to work with. He had already had set up both sound systems, including mics for all the essential speakers and presenters, by the time I arrived. He also allowed me to use his second system for the ceremony. I plugged in my guitar to his state-of-the-art Bose tower and my guitar sounded beautiful. He even gave me queues when to start and stop the music throughout the processional, bridal entrance, ceremony, and exit. He was essential in helping me make this wedding absolutely perfect. Thanks for having my back Ross!!!

• Corona, 92880 See on map