Ross Creations DJ Reviews

68 | Corona, CA

68 Reviews for Ross Creations DJ

Annie Merritt · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing DJ!

We celebrated our wedding at Villa de Amore on 3/10/2019 and DJ Ross was absolutely amazing! From the time I step foot on the venue to our grand exit, Ross made sure he gave us his full attention and made sure we were happy with the flow of the events throughout the night! I also want to mention even prior to the wedding, Ross walked us through every little details about the wedding from choosing songs to as little of a detail like the background lighting (something I would've never thought of). Ross definitely made the process a lot easier and stress-free for us. Thank you Ross for helping us create the most unforgettable night of our lives!

Jessi · Married on 11/02/2018

Fantastic dj!

Ross was absolutely fantastic. We were married at Villa de Amore on 11/2/18, and Ross was a true professional. I made some changes to music choices shortly before our wedding, and he was responsive and patient. :) Our guests had an amazing time during the dance, and Ross did an awesome job playing a variety of great music that everyone loved. Highly, highly recommend Ross! Thanks for everything!!

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2018

Ross was a fantastic DJ for our wedding in Temecula, CA. He was very responsive from the beginning and easy to work with throughout our planning experience. He was able to play all of our song choices and was very accommodating to our guests who had song requests. He also made checked in with us during dinner to make sure we were having a great time. Ross was an integral part in making our wedding day so magical.

Amber · Married on 08/11/2018

Ross did an amazing job at our wedding in Temecula! He is very professional, quick to respond, and extremely helpful when we had any questions or concerns! My dad put together a slide show that he wanted to have going during dinner, and Ross was able to work with my dad to make sure everything turned out perfect. Also, our dance floor was constantly full of people dancing up until the last song of the night. He was able to read the crowd and play songs based on what people were dancing too, some of our guests even asked what playlist he used! Lol I also love that we were able to request some songs on his website. We also rented the photo booth which everyone loved! We had so much fun at our wedding and loved that everyone was on the dance floor and had a blast! Thank you again Ross Creations for everything!!

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I were THRILLED with our experience with Ross Creations as our DJ! Our DJ, Henry, worked with us ahead of time to pick out lighting treatments and made sure sure that the reception playlist would keep our guests dancing throughout the night!

Henry was incredibly flexible and helpful on the day of the wedding. We realized that we had accidentally left our ring bearers and flower girl out of the lineup when announcing the wedding party at the beginning of the reception. Without hesitation, Henry quickly added them to his list as we were getting ready to go.

We feel so fortunate to have worked with such an awesome DJ!! Would highly recommend!

Talisha · Married on 06/03/2018

Ross was wonderful! So accommodating with all our song choices. Huge playlist and let our guests request songs. We had a wonderful wedding and he was a big part of why. Would definitely recommend him.

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2017

Ross was fantastic! He was so accommodating and played all of our favorite music. We gave him a long list of songs and artists to play and I think he managed to play all of it. Our guests were not the biggest dancers, but Ross managed to get them out on the dance floor and they all had a great time. Ross was also very attentive and asked me repeatedly throughout the day/night how I was doing and if I needed anything. He was great! I would definitely recommend him!

Steve · Married on 04/24/2017

We just got married at Villa de Amore, Ross creations was included with our package ! Ross was off the hook! Had our party going all night ! Mc through out! He was excellent , accommodating , in every area! 10 out of 10 Ross!! Book this guy for your event! He was truly one of the best ! .
    Steve B - Rancho Palos Verdes

Joya · Married on 08/27/2016

Best DJ around! Words cant even explain how happy I am that I chose Ross Creations. His prices are very reasonable and he was very professional and easy to work with. After using his website (which was so easy and had literally ever song you could think of) to pick a few songs/genres, Rossi knew exactly the music we had in mind for our special day. I still to this day can't believe how packed the dancefloor was the entire night. Not only did he accommodate the younger crowd but also included music that our older family members would enjoy. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE had a great time. I would HIGHLY recommend Ross Creations to family and friends. Thanks Again! :)

Nina · Married on 07/31/2016

Ross is the DJ that my wedding venue, Villa de Amore, provides, and do they know how to satisfy a bride!

I want to start off by saying how kind, attentive, and helpful Ross is. I was showing the venue to my mom and my mother in law and I walked away to speak with the manager at the venue and my mom and mother in law were so giddy together over the venue. Ross approached me and introduced himself to both my moms and I and then so kindly said to me that seeing my mother and mother in law laugh and smile together was so special. He didn't have to say anything but he went out of his way to do so and that was so kind of him.

My husband and I had a middle eastern/american wedding. The music played a HUGE roll in our wedding, and selecting good middle eastern songs was tough for us considering we don't listen to that type of music. I gave DJ ross a cd of about 3 middle eastern songs for our wedding that are quite popular. Well it turned out that all of our american guests really enjoyed the music along with our middle eastern family. As i'm taking a little breather from dancing, I look over at Ross and he asked me if I wanted to play some more middle eastern songs, well mind you that I only had 3 songs on the CD, he went above and beyond to search for some popular dancing songs and had me listen to them real quick, I gave him the thumbs up to play a few more songs and we had so many of our guests on the dance floor!

Ross is amazing. He really knows how to read and please a crowd and make sure everyone is having a good time. I am so thankful that Ross was part of our vendor list at the Villa because he was incredible!

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2016

I am in the wedding business and when it came time to select a DJ for my daughters wedding I knew it had to be Ross. Many people came up to me during the reception to tell me what a great DJ he was. Still after the wedding, my friends tell me what a blast they had dancing and still comment on my awesome DJ Ross. Ross is kind, professional and gives considerate direction during consultations. He took care of everything so that I could enjoy being mother of the bride.

Angela · Married on 06/19/2016

Ross, Monica, and Miguel at Ross Creations provided excellent DJ/MC and photo booth services at our Villa De Amore wedding.

Regarding the photo booth, Monica did a great job putting it together for our wedding. Our guests loved the different props for the photo booth! Thank you Monica!

Regarding the DJ/MC services, I spoke with Ross on the phone first, and he was kind and considerate. He then picked Miguel to be the DJ/MC at our wedding.

Miguel did a fantastic job. He also gave good tips during the wedding, like if the songs for our dances (first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance) were too long, than he would shorten it to make us more comfortable to dance to that length of the song. We did just that. Furthermore, we visited guest tables earlier than expected, and he was able to accommodate us and change the music around to fit the new arrangement.

Thank you Ross, Monica, and Miguel for your excellent services and for making our day wonderful! :-)

Katie · Married on 06/12/2016

Ross is AMAZING! He was not only my DJ but he also was the DJ for my brothers wedding, my cousin, and a few friends of mine. He is THAT good. He is responsive, flexible, funny, energetic, and does an excellent job keeping the party going at your wedding. EVERYONE kept telling me that he was one of the best DJs they have ever experienced at a wedding. We had some songs that we requested and some songs we definitely did not want played during the open dancing and he followed that plan very well. One thing I highly recommend is to also allow for open song requests. My guests really enjoyed that and our dance floor was NEVER empty. If you want your guests to have a good time and to be on the dance floor then allow them to pick some of their favorite songs too. I also really appreciated how he was so attentive to our timeline. He did a great job keeping us on track while still never making us feel rushed. He was truly the BEST, and I will always recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

I don't think there is enough room here for me to write everything I LOVED about working with Ross. First off, emailing him was a breeze, I own a business, so many times something will pop into my head and I don't have time to call, so I just shoot over an email. He answers promptly and is always helpful. Then he called me a couple of weeks before the wedding to go over everything, some things I was indecisive on, and he had ideas which were awesome! The song I wanted to walk down the aisle to was only available on YouTube. He used it no problem. Day of, he matched his attire to the wedding colors, such a wonderful small detail. The sound went flawlessly, his announcing was perfect and never obnoxious. And when we had the first introduction, he decided to add a revving engine before the song!!!! It was so perfectly us, I was nearly crying because of that! Then after the speeches, he realized that a lot of my family is currently serving our country or is veterans. So he asks everyone that is or was in the military to stand!!!! OMG!!! I cried!!!! It was so touching that he genuinely cared about us and our families. He was so spot on and incredible. He was easy to work with, and always smiling. I frequently caught myself glancing over at him just to smile and give him a thumbs up or blow him a kiss because he was so SPOT ON with EVERYTHING!!!!! OH, and my Maid of Honor decided to sing to me as her speech, and apparently she had contacted him and they did this all without a hitch! I just cannot say enough good stuff about Ross.

Kelly · Married on 04/09/2016

Ross was great! He came along with my venue so i was concerned about how good he would be. But Ross blew my expectations out of the water. He listened to what we wanted and gave good suggestions for what we didn't know. I even had specific songs I wanted and he found them for me. He also worked with us on our lighting. It was amazing! He was a great DJ and kept the party going. He was great and you will be extremely happy going with Ross.

• Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 03/25/2016

We had our wedding at Villa de Amore & Ross did a great job. He was super flexible (we are both super busy but he still made it possible to meet up) and needed little direction to get us what we wanted. He also basically gave us suggestions to what we would want to consider--e.g. different songs for the ceremony, and his list of songs were AMAZING and people loved our song mix.

Laura · Married on 03/11/2016

Ross was amazing!!!!!!

He is very helpful and offers great input and suggestions when it comes to ceremony music. Also it's very flexible and accommodating when it comes to the reception and party music. I am from Venezuela and we are all about dancing. He heard every single request and made it happen always with a smile and the best attitude. He was able to provide a bilingual DJ who did a fantastic job!

The dance floor was full at all times and everyone had an amazing time!! Both Venezuelans and Americans. The party was a success!!

THANK YOU ROSS AND MIGUEL!

• W

Whitney · Married on 01/09/2016

Ross was fantastic. He helped us plan the best way to run our wedding reception (in terms of songs). We timed out our ceremony songs. He also gave us some pretty great recommendations of lights and vibe and all that. He played the music that we loved. Mixing the old with the new. We had the ultimate dance party and people raved about how amazing he was. I would definitely recommend him to others. He also has a great DJ voice :)

Alexia · Married on 10/03/2015

Ross was the DJ for my wedding and his wife, Monica, did the Photo Booth! They were both wonderful to work with and very friendly and professional. Ross is an awesome DJ and is super outgoing and gets the crowd going. I received multiple compliments from our family and friends about how much fun they had dancing and how great Ross was at playing music that appealed to all age groups. We had given him a long list of song requests ahead of time and he did an awesome job mixing up electronic, rap, oldies, and modern pop and really got the party going! The Photo Booth was a HUGE hit with our guests too and everyone had a blast taking lots of pictures! At the end of the night, we received a photo album full of a copy of all the photo booth pictures and sweet/funny messages from our friends and family! I would HIGHLY recommend both services to anyone!

David · Married on 09/03/2015

Ross was included with an all inclusive wedding package offered through Villa De Amore wedding estate and we couldn't be more thankful. We met with him a few times and he played exactly the right stuff and knew exactly when it was time to move on in every instance. I couldn't have asked for a better, friendlier, or more professional DJ to work with. This guy rocks!!!

Eric · Married on 08/23/2015

Man! What can I say about Ross! He was the best and kept my wedding party on the dance floor until the end of the night. Not only that, he was very professional and my new wife and I felt very catered by this man. He was also able to surprise our guests by showing one of our proposal YouTube videos during the ceremony. I would definitely recommend him to all of our friends! Superb job my friend!

Suzanne · Married on 08/08/2015

Ross was amazing on our wedding day. He was our DJ, and we also used him for our photobooth. Our guests had a wonderful time, and all of them wanted to be out on the dance floor. It was amazing working with Ross even when we were out of the state, and he made everything go smoothly for our reception. He was an incredible MC and DJ for the night. The reception wouldnt have been the same without him.

Meghan · Married on 08/03/2015

Ross was incredible. My husband and I spent the days following our wedding reminiscing about the day and one of the vendors we kept coming back to was Ross. In preparing for our wedding, we didn't really appreciate just how important the DJ/emcee was to the flow and vibe of the wedding. I cannot emphasize enough now, looking back, just how important it is to have someone who knows weddings and knows how to keep a timeline, running your wedding. We thought about having a friend emcee but, again, I cannot emphasize enough just how important it was to the flow of our wedding to have someone unrelated do this job.

Not only was Ross hilarious (seriously, our guests were cracking up), but he was also so professional, kept us on track for time, and did an incredible job of playing a great mix of songs. My husband is Egyptian and we wanted a few specific Arabic songs to be played in the mix during dancing. Ross did a beautiful job of mixing in the Arabic songs with some more contemporary, American pop songs and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time.

Additionally, he was so flexible and patient with a few last minute changes we had. A few of our guests wanted to make speeches that involved dancing/performances and Ross made it work. We were able to call him the day before the wedding and figure out how to make room and time for these changes and he was incredibly gracious about it.

I cannot emphasize enough the value of hiring a professional DJ/emcee and the peace of mind it gives. Not once did we have to worry about running out of time or figuring out how to get people in a certain place at a certain time. Beyond that, Ross was so kind, professional, responsive, and funny - which made him not just a vendor but a delightful part of our wedding.

Ross was recommended to us by our wedding venue. Unlike most couples (I think?), my husband and I had no vision or clue as to where to begin entertainment-wise. All we knew was that we wanted to have a great time and for our night to be a memorable one. Ross definitely made sure that happened. He could not have been more attentive, professional, and even went so far as to meet with us in our own personal quarters at a time that was convenient for us. He walked us step-by-step and offered a great deal of advice throughout. He delivered an incredible experience for us and all our guests. But best of all, Ross is a really genuine, down to earth guy who you can tell truly loves what he does and cares about the needs of his clients. I would hands down hire him again for any of our special occasions. Hire him! You won't regret it!!

Ashley · Married on 04/03/2015

Ross is AMAZING! He had such great ideas and really created some fun/special moments at our wedding. Lighting was elegant and played fun music. Very flexible and works with your theme. I wanted Casablanca movie playing during dinner and he made it happen! Thank you Ross!!