Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth Reviews

77 Reviews for Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth

• Daniel

Daniel B. · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Need A Wedding DJ, Look No Futher

Ross was one of the heroes of our wedding. He has excellent communication leading up to the event, flexible with ever changing plans during COVID, and perfect during the ceremony/reception. We had a lot to work around with COVID restrictions, and Ross lead the wedding the whole way through. He coordinated with all our other venders to make sure they know where to go when. During the event, he was always checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed and prepared us for what was next on the schedule. If you are getting married now, we know what you are going through. Ross got us through it and I hope you give him a chance to help you as well! Look no further and reach out to Ross. Thank you Ross for making our wedding run flawlessly. ~ Jessica and Daniel

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Chris

Chris M. · Married on 12/09/2020

Awesome! Perfection!

Rossi made our wedding extremely special. He is extremely well prepared and does an amazing job keeping the flow for the evening. He played all of the songs we requested and we have numerous guest compliment us on the music selection. Rossi is beyond professional and we recommend him for you next event. He does his research to make sure your venue isn't restricted due to Covid, he takes the time to do multiple "prep-calls" and he works diligently with your wedding planner to make sure your special evening goes as planned. Loved every second working with him and we will definitely use him for our next event. Thank you again Rossi!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Sabrina G. · Married on 05/11/2020

Excellent DJ!

Ross Creations did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very easy to communicate with, prepared, and executed our wedding beyond our expectations! My guests loved his song selections and had the best time at our wedding. His package included a photobooth which all my guests loved during our wedding in order to remember the day with beautiful, fun photos. I would highly recommend him for a wedding or any event!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Julia · Married on 11/30/2019

Awesome DJ, made the wedding!

Ross is amazing! He helped de stress me during the planning as he is very knowledgeable and familiar with weddings. He MC’ed our whole event and was fantastic! Helped make everything run smoothly. We had a band and a DJ, and during the DJ set, he rocked it! Everyone was dancing all night! Thank you, Ross!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Silvana · Married on 09/29/2019

Keeps the party going !!

Ross was the absolute BEST to work with ! We hired Ross Creations for our DJ and photo booth and both here such a success. Ross and Monica were so helpful throughout the whole process and made our day so special. Our guests had a blast on the dance floor and the photo booth pictures are a wonderful keepsake to have. Thank you both so much for everything!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Jonathan · Married on 09/08/2019

Going above and beyond - helping an absent best man out

I was the best man in a recent wedding, but, due to the birth of my first child, was unable to attend. I reached out to Ross to try to coordinate a digital appearance - honestly, not expecting much. Ross responded right away, was totally flexible and helpful, and helped me surprise the bride and groom with a pre-recorded speech. Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding of a lifetime

Ross was truly amazing. He listened to all the music suggestions and played as many as he could. He played the right music for my songbird daughter. My entrance (Bride) music was cued perfectly! The instrumental music for the groom, attendants and parents was fantastic. There are not enough adjectives to describe the feeling of that day. All the guess loved Ross’s banter, just the right touch. I would use his company again with no questions to ask. Thank you Ross for a beautiful day. We are still on cloud 9+.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/31/2019

Super sweet dj

Ross just knows how to handle things. I’m grateful he came with my venue and his music selections were great!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Annie M. · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing DJ!

We celebrated our wedding at Villa de Amore on 3/10/2019 and DJ Ross was absolutely amazing! From the time I step foot on the venue to our grand exit, Ross made sure he gave us his full attention and made sure we were happy with the flow of the events throughout the night! I also want to mention even prior to the wedding, Ross walked us through every little details about the wedding from choosing songs to as little of a detail like the background lighting (something I would've never thought of). Ross definitely made the process a lot easier and stress-free for us. Thank you Ross for helping us create the most unforgettable night of our lives!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Jessi · Married on 11/02/2018

Fantastic dj!

Ross was absolutely fantastic. We were married at Villa de Amore on 11/2/18, and Ross was a true professional. I made some changes to music choices shortly before our wedding, and he was responsive and patient. :) Our guests had an amazing time during the dance, and Ross did an awesome job playing a variety of great music that everyone loved. Highly, highly recommend Ross! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2018

Ross was a fantastic DJ for our wedding in Temecula, CA. He was very responsive from the beginning and easy to work with throughout our planning experience. He was able to play all of our song choices and was very accommodating to our guests who had song requests. He also made checked in with us during dinner to make sure we were having a great time. Ross was an integral part in making our wedding day so magical.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Amber · Married on 08/11/2018

Ross did an amazing job at our wedding in Temecula! He is very professional, quick to respond, and extremely helpful when we had any questions or concerns! My dad put together a slide show that he wanted to have going during dinner, and Ross was able to work with my dad to make sure everything turned out perfect. Also, our dance floor was constantly full of people dancing up until the last song of the night. He was able to read the crowd and play songs based on what people were dancing too, some of our guests even asked what playlist he used! Lol I also love that we were able to request some songs on his website. We also rented the photo booth which everyone loved! We had so much fun at our wedding and loved that everyone was on the dance floor and had a blast! Thank you again Ross Creations for everything!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I were THRILLED with our experience with Ross Creations as our DJ! Our DJ, Henry, worked with us ahead of time to pick out lighting treatments and made sure sure that the reception playlist would keep our guests dancing throughout the night!

Henry was incredibly flexible and helpful on the day of the wedding. We realized that we had accidentally left our ring bearers and flower girl out of the lineup when announcing the wedding party at the beginning of the reception. Without hesitation, Henry quickly added them to his list as we were getting ready to go.

We feel so fortunate to have worked with such an awesome DJ!! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Talisha · Married on 06/03/2018

Ross was wonderful! So accommodating with all our song choices. Huge playlist and let our guests request songs. We had a wonderful wedding and he was a big part of why. Would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2017

Ross was fantastic! He was so accommodating and played all of our favorite music. We gave him a long list of songs and artists to play and I think he managed to play all of it. Our guests were not the biggest dancers, but Ross managed to get them out on the dance floor and they all had a great time. Ross was also very attentive and asked me repeatedly throughout the day/night how I was doing and if I needed anything. He was great! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Steve · Married on 04/24/2017

We just got married at Villa de Amore, Ross creations was included with our package ! Ross was off the hook! Had our party going all night ! Mc through out! He was excellent , accommodating , in every area! 10 out of 10 Ross!! Book this guy for your event! He was truly one of the best ! .
    Steve B - Rancho Palos Verdes

Sent on 03/04/2018

Joya · Married on 08/27/2016

Best DJ around! Words cant even explain how happy I am that I chose Ross Creations. His prices are very reasonable and he was very professional and easy to work with. After using his website (which was so easy and had literally ever song you could think of) to pick a few songs/genres, Rossi knew exactly the music we had in mind for our special day. I still to this day can't believe how packed the dancefloor was the entire night. Not only did he accommodate the younger crowd but also included music that our older family members would enjoy. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE had a great time. I would HIGHLY recommend Ross Creations to family and friends. Thanks Again! :)

Sent on 01/30/2017

Nina · Married on 07/31/2016

Ross is the DJ that my wedding venue, Villa de Amore, provides, and do they know how to satisfy a bride!

I want to start off by saying how kind, attentive, and helpful Ross is. I was showing the venue to my mom and my mother in law and I walked away to speak with the manager at the venue and my mom and mother in law were so giddy together over the venue. Ross approached me and introduced himself to both my moms and I and then so kindly said to me that seeing my mother and mother in law laugh and smile together was so special. He didn't have to say anything but he went out of his way to do so and that was so kind of him.

My husband and I had a middle eastern/american wedding. The music played a HUGE roll in our wedding, and selecting good middle eastern songs was tough for us considering we don't listen to that type of music. I gave DJ ross a cd of about 3 middle eastern songs for our wedding that are quite popular. Well it turned out that all of our american guests really enjoyed the music along with our middle eastern family. As i'm taking a little breather from dancing, I look over at Ross and he asked me if I wanted to play some more middle eastern songs, well mind you that I only had 3 songs on the CD, he went above and beyond to search for some popular dancing songs and had me listen to them real quick, I gave him the thumbs up to play a few more songs and we had so many of our guests on the dance floor!

Ross is amazing. He really knows how to read and please a crowd and make sure everyone is having a good time. I am so thankful that Ross was part of our vendor list at the Villa because he was incredible!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2016

I am in the wedding business and when it came time to select a DJ for my daughters wedding I knew it had to be Ross. Many people came up to me during the reception to tell me what a great DJ he was. Still after the wedding, my friends tell me what a blast they had dancing and still comment on my awesome DJ Ross. Ross is kind, professional and gives considerate direction during consultations. He took care of everything so that I could enjoy being mother of the bride.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Angela · Married on 06/19/2016

Ross, Monica, and Miguel at Ross Creations provided excellent DJ/MC and photo booth services at our Villa De Amore wedding.

Regarding the photo booth, Monica did a great job putting it together for our wedding. Our guests loved the different props for the photo booth! Thank you Monica!

Regarding the DJ/MC services, I spoke with Ross on the phone first, and he was kind and considerate. He then picked Miguel to be the DJ/MC at our wedding.

Miguel did a fantastic job. He also gave good tips during the wedding, like if the songs for our dances (first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance) were too long, than he would shorten it to make us more comfortable to dance to that length of the song. We did just that. Furthermore, we visited guest tables earlier than expected, and he was able to accommodate us and change the music around to fit the new arrangement.

Thank you Ross, Monica, and Miguel for your excellent services and for making our day wonderful! :-)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Katie · Married on 06/12/2016

Ross is AMAZING! He was not only my DJ but he also was the DJ for my brothers wedding, my cousin, and a few friends of mine. He is THAT good. He is responsive, flexible, funny, energetic, and does an excellent job keeping the party going at your wedding. EVERYONE kept telling me that he was one of the best DJs they have ever experienced at a wedding. We had some songs that we requested and some songs we definitely did not want played during the open dancing and he followed that plan very well. One thing I highly recommend is to also allow for open song requests. My guests really enjoyed that and our dance floor was NEVER empty. If you want your guests to have a good time and to be on the dance floor then allow them to pick some of their favorite songs too. I also really appreciated how he was so attentive to our timeline. He did a great job keeping us on track while still never making us feel rushed. He was truly the BEST, and I will always recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

I don't think there is enough room here for me to write everything I LOVED about working with Ross. First off, emailing him was a breeze, I own a business, so many times something will pop into my head and I don't have time to call, so I just shoot over an email. He answers promptly and is always helpful. Then he called me a couple of weeks before the wedding to go over everything, some things I was indecisive on, and he had ideas which were awesome! The song I wanted to walk down the aisle to was only available on YouTube. He used it no problem. Day of, he matched his attire to the wedding colors, such a wonderful small detail. The sound went flawlessly, his announcing was perfect and never obnoxious. And when we had the first introduction, he decided to add a revving engine before the song!!!! It was so perfectly us, I was nearly crying because of that! Then after the speeches, he realized that a lot of my family is currently serving our country or is veterans. So he asks everyone that is or was in the military to stand!!!! OMG!!! I cried!!!! It was so touching that he genuinely cared about us and our families. He was so spot on and incredible. He was easy to work with, and always smiling. I frequently caught myself glancing over at him just to smile and give him a thumbs up or blow him a kiss because he was so SPOT ON with EVERYTHING!!!!! OH, and my Maid of Honor decided to sing to me as her speech, and apparently she had contacted him and they did this all without a hitch! I just cannot say enough good stuff about Ross.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/09/2016

Ross was great! He came along with my venue so i was concerned about how good he would be. But Ross blew my expectations out of the water. He listened to what we wanted and gave good suggestions for what we didn't know. I even had specific songs I wanted and he found them for me. He also worked with us on our lighting. It was amazing! He was a great DJ and kept the party going. He was great and you will be extremely happy going with Ross.

Sent on 05/29/2016
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 03/25/2016

We had our wedding at Villa de Amore & Ross did a great job. He was super flexible (we are both super busy but he still made it possible to meet up) and needed little direction to get us what we wanted. He also basically gave us suggestions to what we would want to consider--e.g. different songs for the ceremony, and his list of songs were AMAZING and people loved our song mix.

Sent on 06/06/2016