Red Velvet Event Dj's

30777 Rancho California Rd, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Red Velvet Event Dj's

No "Starting Prices", we are up front with all of our rates! Straightforward wedding DJ packages, simple planning tools, clear communication!

Red Velvet is a wedding DJ and entertainment company originally from the Chicago area and now based in Temecula, CA. Owner Cris Cruz has been a DJ since 1996 (starting at the age of 11), and has performed at events of all sizes, at a variety of venues. He brings great experience, creativity, and professionalism to his work. Red Velvet Event Dj's offers a wide selection of music genres, from country to hip hop, jazz to EDM, and more. With their clear pricing, great communication with clients, and personalized planning services, this entertainment company is a great pick for your wedding or special event.

Red Velvet Event Dj's offers a no time limit Wedding Reception DJ with enhancements available. The list of standard DJ services includes:

• Consultation
  • MC
  • Multiple sound systems
  • Sound active lighting
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day

Additional Services
Red Velvet Event Dj's can also provide equipment such as a custom projected monogram, karaoke, sound/PA system, projector, screen, and uplighting.

Follow Red Velvet Event Dj's on

• Videos 1

65 Reviews for Red Velvet Event Dj's

Amy Vargas · Getting married on 12/04/2019

My wedding on 4/12/19

My wedding was on 4/12/19 and i hired Red Velvet DJ as our DJ & photo booth vendor. Cris (the owner of the company) was the DJ on our wedding day. He got all my guests on the dance floor and had I know they all had a great time. I am so glad that we had a chance to work with him. The whole process to plan for our wedding (music for ceremony and reception) was super easy. He did play all the songs that i picked.
    The photobooth was so much fun. I loved the white backdrop that Cris recommended for us because it looks amazing on photos. He gave me an USB that has all digital photos that were taken from the photobooth and i'm pretty impressed by the quality of those photos.

I highly recommended new couples to hire Red Velvet DJ, especially Cris. He is such an amazing guy, super friendly and nice, easy to work with.

Thank you Cris.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Rebecca Torres · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Winter Wedding

I highly recommend hiring Red Velvet DJ for your wedding! Cris was our DJ & Emcee, and we have nothing but good things to say about him! I planned the majority of our wedding on my own and he was hands down my favorite vendor to work with. He responded to my emails quickly, which helped a lot during the planning process. We only met once prior to our wedding, but it was more than enough. He followed up with us hours after meeting and even helped us fix our reception timeline to make the night flow better. The day of the wedding everything was excellent. We are extremely happy and grateful for the incredible work Cris did!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Red Velvet Event Dj's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 30777 Rancho California Rd Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map