Red Velvet Event DJ's

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Red Velvet DJ’s is a wedding entertainment service based in Temecula, California. This team of experienced DJs strives to provide unforgettable services both on the wedding day and throughout the planning experience. Owner Cris Cruz has been DJing since 1996 (at age 11) and is passionate about bringing a high level of professionalism to each event. He and his team serve the Inland Empire, San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles areas.

Red Velvet DJ's offer an easy to understand all inclusive Wedding DJ Package which also includes music/microphones for your wedding ceremony. They come equipped with their own professional-quality sound equipment for a premium experience. For added ambience, this company includes some up-lighting, active lighting for the dance floor, and (as an option) personalized monogrammed lighting. For an added touch, their photo booth can be rented and includes digital copies of custom photo strips for a sentimental keepsake and a USB drive with all the original photos to take home after the event.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Brandon R. Married on 05/14/2022

Cris is Outstanding

We absolutely loved working with Cris for our wedding. Beyond being organized, on-time, and communicative, Cris is just an easy going guy who is fun to work with. He even went the extra mile to put together a special mix for our wedding. The sound, music, and vibe were exactly what we were looking for. Cris also provided uplighting and photo booth services as well. These upgrades were worth it, and his equipment was top notch, easy to use, and went off without a hitch. We were unsure about using uplights, but it MADE our venue and Cris had a great setup for uplighting that didn't have a bunch of cords, etc. Finally, Cris is super friendly, and laid back, which allows you to have a stress free wedding. Cris made the wedding about us, not him being the DJ and we appreciated it. We highly recommend him.
  • Tamra
    Tamra B. Married on 04/15/2022

We Love DJ Cris!

DJ Cris was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ and he delivered! Before finding Cris, we reached out to multiple DJs who were just unresponsive and had Zoom meetings with others who we knew weren't the right fit. Then, we found DJ Cris and knew we were a match! He is a super nice, normal guy. That might not sound like much of a compliment, but we interviewed DJs who seemed like they were on another planet. We had a Zoom call with Cris and the conversation was effortless. Cris listens, ask questions, responds quickly, offers suggestions, and his professionalism and conscientiousness from our wedding ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner reception to closing the night were more than we could have hoped for, including kicking up the energy level when the crowd seemed to be puttering out. Thank you, Cris, we will recommend you to anyone we run across who is looking for a DJ.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Cris Cruz
Cris Cruz
Owner/DJ

Hi, my name is Cris and I am the owner and main DJ for Red Velvet DJ! I actually started DJing at the age of 11. In my early 20's I transitioned to varous clubs & lounges througout the Chicagoland area. (Where I grew up). Some of them include Dragonfly, Bella Lounge, Republic, Wet, Waterhouse, and Rebel in Wriglyville. I have focused on weddings primarly since 2009. My open format mixing style is very diverse, so I am able to blend all genres of music together!

I live in Temecula with my wife, 2 children, and 2 dogs. I love basketball (Chicago Bulls fan for life lol), wine, long walks, and (I don't know if this sounds weird) vacuuming the house.

33175 Temecula Pkwy Ste A 8036 Temecula, CA, 92592
Location of (Red Velvet Event DJ's)
33175 Temecula Pkwy Ste A 8036 Temecula, CA, 92592