Red Velvet Event Dj's Reviews

67 | Temecula, CA

67 Reviews for Red Velvet Event Dj's

Amy Vargas · Married on 12/04/2019

My wedding on 4/12/19

My wedding was on 4/12/19 and i hired Red Velvet DJ as our DJ & photo booth vendor. Cris (the owner of the company) was the DJ on our wedding day. He got all my guests on the dance floor and had I know they all had a great time. I am so glad that we had a chance to work with him. The whole process to plan for our wedding (music for ceremony and reception) was super easy. He did play all the songs that i picked.
    The photobooth was so much fun. I loved the white backdrop that Cris recommended for us because it looks amazing on photos. He gave me an USB that has all digital photos that were taken from the photobooth and i'm pretty impressed by the quality of those photos.

I highly recommended new couples to hire Red Velvet DJ, especially Cris. He is such an amazing guy, super friendly and nice, easy to work with.

Thank you Cris.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Rebecca Torres · Married on 12/01/2019

Winter Wedding

I highly recommend hiring Red Velvet DJ for your wedding! Cris was our DJ & Emcee, and we have nothing but good things to say about him! I planned the majority of our wedding on my own and he was hands down my favorite vendor to work with. He responded to my emails quickly, which helped a lot during the planning process. We only met once prior to our wedding, but it was more than enough. He followed up with us hours after meeting and even helped us fix our reception timeline to make the night flow better. The day of the wedding everything was excellent. We are extremely happy and grateful for the incredible work Cris did!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Guardi · Married on 09/28/2019

High energy dj!

Cris was an awesome dj at our 9/28/2019 wedding! He played all my songs and then some! I loved that he didn’t insist on paying the whole song. He knew just when to transition into something else. He even let my brother press the air horn button! He was also a great emcee and kept the party moving. From our first meeting with Cris he had such a fun cool vibe. Everyone thought he was perfect for my wedding! He answered emails quickly and was great at communicating. I definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing DJ!

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Cris was a flawless MC and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I actually said to a bridesmaid “I need a dancing break but he keeps playing songs I love!”. If I’m ever in need of a DJ in the future, he’ll be the first one I call.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • P Hultmark

P Hultmark · Married on 05/31/2019

Great DJ! Awesome Night!

Cris did an amazing job before and at our wedding! He really took the time to get to know us to play our taste in music, and he did an amazing job of reading the crowd on the fly to keep the party going all night! Thanks Cris!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lorrin · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Red Velvet Entertainment was amazing to work with! Cris was one of the first vendors we booked with, over a year out from our wedding in May 2019. He was so easy to work with, and has obvious passion for is work as a DJ! He walked us through the process, and gave us all of the tools needed to build our playlists (and "no" playlists), as well as setting up the timeline for the event. His service is extremely affordable and straight forward, which was a breath of fresh air after researching MANY other larger, commercialized companies in the Chicago area. Cris is professional, easy to work with, communicative, reliable and outgoing - he kept the party going the whole night, and knew exactly when to transition into different songs. We really enjoyed working with Cris, and I would HIGHLY recommend Red Velvet Entertainment! Thank you for all of your help to make our wedding reception a blast!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Janelle Lee · Married on 05/04/2019

Outdoor Spring Wedding

Red Velvet DJ deserves 10 stars!

Cris was always structured and helped us through all the planning. He had a detailed template for us to fill out regarding when and where to do things, make announcements, and dances. We were also able to write our notes into it (i.e get my mom on the dance floor for this one!), and then he actively engaged my guests throughout night. Seamless.

Per our request, he did classical acoustic on my way down the isle, two acoustic songs during the ceremony, and then an upbeat Jack Johnson song on our way out. Nailed it. Cris was SO MUCH FUN! He DJ'd the night away giving me the best night of my life to date. No doubt.

Cris is a professional and genuine person. A sincere pleasure to work with. You work with him once and he's a friend for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Joseph Russell · Married on 03/10/2019

6 out of 5 stars - if that was possible

Cris was super friendly, professional, and a fantastic DJ. We gave him a lot of creative license with the music and everyone loved his choice of songs. He definitely knows how to get the party going and keep it going.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Danielle Thatchr · Married on 03/02/2019

Great from beggining to end!

Great DJ = Great music! Our guest were still talking about Cris and his music choices well after our wedding was over. Would highly recommend him to our friends and whomever is in the market for a DJ for their special event!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 01/05/2019

AWESOME experience with DJ Cris Cruz

Cris Cruz was our DJ for our wedding and we are SO glad we chose him for our big day!! He knew exactly when to play certain songs and kept the dance floor poppin throughout the whole night. Even weeks after the wedding, our guests are still telling us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had. During the initial planning process, Cris took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for. He was always quick to respond to all our questions and listened/incorporated our requests for certain songs. All around - it was an absolute pleasure working with Cris. In our initial search for a DJ, we researched and met with many DJs around the area but right when we spoke with Cris - we knew we had to hire him. And we're so glad we did. Make sure you book Cris to be your DJ!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Julie · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Red Velvet Entertainment! So professional, so accommodating, so fun, hard working, great personality, made everything so easy for me when things felt overwhelming! Handled last minute requests seamlessly, additional lighting package was amazing, just thank you so much for everything! It wouldn't have been the same without you. I want to get married again, just so Cris can DJ :)

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 09/23/2018

Cannot Recommend DJ Red Velvet Enough!

Cris did such an incredible job DJ'ing our wedding! He is professional, fun, organized, and flexible - all the things you'd want in a DJ! He was thorough in helping us prep everything before the wedding and made everything go so smoothly day-of. He came so prepared and ultimately helped make our wedding day perfect! Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kasti · Married on 09/01/2018

A freaking mazing
    Everyone raves about the DJ and he did an AWESOME job. He even offered to run to target when we thought we needed a cord for our slideshow
    Would recommend 10/10 every single time

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Kisha

LaKisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Cris was AMAZING!!! We could not have found a better DJ to mix our styles of music together, from Hip Hop to Country to Jazz and back to Rap. He was so easy to work with, we just picked our music and he made it the soundtrack of our day! Truly a genuinely nice person! We look forward to using him for other events!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Cassidy · Married on 07/13/2018

Very organized and informative. Was able to be patient with me and always had a bright smile! I would highly recommend Cris to anyone and would hire him again for anything. I'm really grateful for all his help!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 07/07/2018

If he is available for your wedding or event--BOOK HIM!!!!!!!Cris was literally my FAVORITE day-of vendor for my wedding. Though we had spoken on the phone and over email leading up to our wedding, I didn't meet him in person until I got to the venue before our ceremony. I had a great feeling about hiring Cris and Red Velvet from the start, but man did he exceed my expectations! He totally listened to our "do-not" playlist, and all of our requested songs. more importantly he stood up for me when some guests requested songs that we didn't want to play or if we weren't feeling the vibe of a guest-requested song, he looked to me to see if I wanted it to keep playing or not. Cris was personable, professional, and fun! He was the DJ that made the show, not a DJ who tried to be the show. (we interviewed a few that wanted to sing and preform...) so we were beyond thrilled with Red Velvet Entertainment!!! so many of my guests told me how much they loved his skills--so we are very VERY happy with our choice in choosing him!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Cris is an absolutely amazing DJ. We had an initial phone consultation in which we discussed the contract and pricing, and then had a details meeting about 2 weeks before our actual wedding. Cris is very personable and engaging which makes him a great MC. We filled out a details sheet beforehand with some requests and important songs to play during the ceremony, but otherwise let Cris be creative--he did such an amazing job and our dance floor was rocking! People were able to make live requests which he effortlessly worked into the current tempo he was playing. We really enjoyed working with him and would definitely recommend for your wedding. The wedding timeline was something I was struggling with and Cris offered to make a detailed timeline for us that I was able to share with all of our vendors and was much appreciated. He goes above and beyond and you won't regret hiring him!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing a DJ was one of the most important decisions for us as we were wedding planning and Chris was everything we ever hoped for and more!! Chris kept the dance floor packed and was so accommodating in everything we asked for. When talking to our guests, everybody wanted to know more about the DJ because everyone thought he was absolutely amazing! My maid of honor is even planning to use him for her wedding in Wisconsin next year. Chris kept everything simple for us and allowed us to just enjoy both the planning process and the night itself. If we could do our wedding over again, we would book him in a heartbeat. I cannot even fully express how awesome he was. Thank you Chris for simply doing your thing for our wedding. We had a blast!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Thera · Married on 05/04/2018

Cris was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was extremely responsive and helpful when it comes to the planning process. His helpful nature and relaxed attitude really helped ensure that the event went off smoothly and was not stressful. Our guests had a great time with the photobooth that he organized and we even received a USB with all of the photos from the photobooth which were so much fun to look at & keep for the memories. We had several family members and friends complement him on his music selection and abilities as an MC. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Shaina · Married on 04/28/2018

Cris was an amazing DJ! We had so many compliments about the music after our wedding and he was the perfect MC. Great communication and easy to work with! We would highly recommend him if you want the party dancing all night!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Luis · Married on 04/13/2018

Chris made the night. He work with us. Easy to get along with. Best dj to me. Perfect for your wedding. Dont look anywhere else. He's your dj.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Patrick · Married on 04/08/2018

Cris was a great fit for our wedding. Well dressed, friendly, passionate, and professional. I highly recommend his DJ services and will look to him the next time we need a DJ.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

Cris was fantastic! We set up an initial meeting with him and right away we knew he was our guy! He helped with ceremony and reception, and did a great job blending our favorites with classic wedding music, getting the crowd dancing the entire time. His setup looked professional and he was so nice to interact with throughout the night. Would highly recommend his services - and his cost is great for the budget-friendly wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Callie · Married on 03/23/2018

Cris was a pleasure to work with. Not only was the pricing for his services the best I found in the Chicagoland area, he was also so easy to work with and super accommodating. I know my guests had a great time because he had them dancing all night, which was the most important part to me! Definitely the best deal and service you'll find for your wedding or event.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Mark · Married on 01/06/2018

Cris was our DJ for the wedding and we couldn't be happier with the service! We could tell we made the right choice when we met with him for the first time. He was very attentive and outgoing; which is a huge for a DJ. During our wedding he kept us informed of when things would happen ( garter toss/ speeches and etc) throughout the night. His song selections were perfect; our guests were dancing all night long. I would highly recommend Red Velvet Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ on their special day.

Sent on 01/10/2018