Divad Studios Reviews

4 | Mahopac, NY

4 Reviews for Divad Studios

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2016

My wife and I have no shortage of amazing things to say about David. David shot our wedding in NYC on 9/4/16. Not only was he fantastic to work with in the months/weeks leading up to the wedding day, but he was also extremely friendly, professional, and easy to work with on the day of! To top it off, he had our photo highlights to us in less than 48 hours!

Prior to our wedding, David was communicative and responsive, and took a scouting walk with us near the venue to pick out our first look spot and make a game plan for all of the photos we would need prior to the ceremony. On the day of, David got every shot we had talked about and more. During the ceremony and reception, we barely even noticed that David was there, while he was busy capturing candid and emotional moments throughout the night. He then clearly worked non-stop to get our highlights to us as fast as possible. As we scrolled through them, we were more and more impressed by every single shot!

As we've shared the highlights with friends and family, we have heard more than once that they are among the best they have ever seen. Should we ever have any occasion to hire a photographer for anything, David is now our go-to-guy! Given how amazing the highlights that he turned around in 2 days are, we cannot wait to see the rest!

-------
    Update: 10/19/2016
    Quick review update after David shared the rest of our wedding photos with my wife and I. 5+ star rating still stands. We remain so impressed with his work, and are so thrilled that we had him with us to capture every emotional moment of our big day. Thank you, David!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

My fiance and I had our engagement photos taken by David last month and we couldn't be happier with them! I knew what I wanted our pictures to say about us, but had been having a hard time figuring out how exactly to do that. After talking to David for two minutes, he completely understood what I wanted and how he was going to take the many incoherent thoughts I had and make them real. He suggested a location that had all of the different scenery I wanted (as well as some I didn't know I wanted). During our session we never felt uncomfortable or awkward (which I was afraid we would) and none of the pictures feel contrived or silly. We absolutely love these photos, aside from being really beautiful to look at, they reflect who we are as a couple and the love we share.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Cindy · Married on 10/01/2017

3.5

What an amazing wedding video! Devad Studio captured every moment of my wedding and they brought it to life! The video touched me and brought tears to my eyes! It can't get any better than that.
    I can't be more appreciative.

You got to hire his crew! The best I have seen. I am so lucky to hire these guys!

My video that was done by them:

Sent on 02/13/2018

Amy L · Married on 04/08/2018

1 1/2 years later...

I’ve been married 1 1/2 years and I’m still trying to contact David. I haven’t received my wedding album. My second shooter (who I paid extra for) never showed up. He is very active on social media platforms however he can not respond. I am not the only bride who fell victim to him. We want our money back or give us our wedding albums. He is unprofessional and careless. He is not punctual nor does he truly know what he is doing. Please let my lesson be one to all. DO NOT USE HIM!

Sent on 08/21/2019