40 Reviews for Dehn's Flowers and Gifts

Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
40 Dehn's Flowers and Gifts Reviews

I hired Dehn's flowers for my wedding in June 17th, 2017 at the Gideon Putnam and the results were better than I could have ever imagined. Deb was extremely passionate about her work and the quality of the flowers being used. She was provided us with the best flowers and decorations at the most reasonable prices. Deb went above and beyond her duties as a florist and I couldn't be more happy with my decision of hiring Dehn's flowers. Everything was absolutely stunning and all of my guests commented how beautiful all of the flowers were. Thank you for everything Deb and team!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Debbie was amazing! The DAY of our small wedding , we realized we didn't have any flowers. My sister recommended this shop and they did not disappoint. Debbie helped my brainstorm flowers for my bouquet, my husband to be and my son and matron of honor. And they were lovely! She is creative, affordable and very welcoming. Our flowers looks as if they were the first thing we ordered. I would recommend her in a pinch and for any occasion where you need quality, beautiful and the perfect floral arrangements.
Thank you so much Debbie!!

Profile Picture Devan, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

I loved our flowers from Dehns, they were beautiful and everything I envisioned. Deb is phenomenal and she listened to everything I wanted and she even added a few special touches that I absolutely loved!! They are great to work with and I am thrilled with the end result!! I did not have a mistake, no ones flowers were missing like I've witnessed at other family events and it was just perfect, I didn't have to worry about the flowers once. I am beyond happy!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

For our wedding, we worked with Deb from Dehn's Flowers and Gifts and she was a delight! We started chatting early (about 8 months out), and I shared my pinterest board with her so that she could get a feel for our style. I felt so lucky to book her because she was so easy and fun to speak with and I felt like I was in fantastic hands; not only did she meet with me a few days before my wedding to finalize ribbon colors, but she made me feel personally taken care of throughout the entire process! I was so worried about having wilted sunflowers and hydrangea in my centerpieces and bouquets and Deb put my worries at ease - she explained that she always brings back-ups and prepares the arrangements so that they will last the whole evening and beyond (our centerpiece that we took home lasted a WEEK)! What great value and service Dehn's Flowers and Gifts provides - I would HIGHLY recommend them! Deb, thank you for clearly loving what you do and for taking such great care of us!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Deb from Dehn's Flowers and Gifts and it was the best decision I made for my wedding! She is someone who truly loves her jobs and it shows in her work. She was always willing to answer all my questions and she really helped me design the entire look of my wedding, not just the flowers, which were beautiful by the way. She took my ideas/dreams and made them a reality.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I LOVED working with Deb Converse of Dehn's!! I couldn't be happier with how beautifully the centerpieces and bouquets turned out for my wedding! Absolutely stunning!! I provided Deb with some inspiration photos that I liked and a budget I felt comfortable with and she gave us exactly what we were looking for!

Thank you so much to Deb!

Profile Picture lindsey, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers I ordered from Dehn's Flowers for my wedding came out beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I worked with Deb who was awesome. She kept the price within my budget and came up with some great ideas for my outside ceremony. I definitely recommend you use them for your wedding or any other occasion.

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deb at Dehn's has unbelievable energy and truly loves her job. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but she took my vision and ran with it! She even adjusted the quote and centerpieces several times to work within our budget. We wound up with gorgeous flowers that were perfect for our venue. I can't say enough about her and Dehn's!

Profile Picture User4582460, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Deb and the crew at Dehn's really was wonderful. We had a couple colors and a few vague ideas,. Deb and Mr. Dehn really helped put it together for us. We couldn't have been happier with everything. We got so many compliments, and when we got our sneak peak at our reception room it really took our breath away. If you need beautiful and creative flowers for your wedding definitely go with Dehn's you will be so happy :)

Profile Picture Katie, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deb at Dehn's Flowers was wonderful! She was so excited to help with our wedding and to offer great ideas to make it special without breaking our budget. Deb was such a delight and even incorporated my grandmother's wedding ring into my bouquet last minute, no problem. The flowers were beautiful and she even decorated our card basket. I would highly recommend Dehn's flowers!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved, Loved, Loved working with Deb Converse at Dehn's.
The flowers for my daughters wedding were amazing!
So beautiful and lasted for so long after the wedding. Deb truly listened to what my daughter wanted and delivered exactly what she pictured her flowers to be on her wedding day. We could not have asked for anything or anyone better to work with.
I would recommend Dehn's to everyone in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Patti, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Dehn’s Flowers, especially Deb. When researching florists, I spoke with a few and after chatting on the phone with Deb, I knew I wanted her to help me with my arrangements for our wedding. She was thorough and knowledgeable, not to mention full of energy which got me excited at all the possibilities. Once deciding to go with Dehn’s, Deb and I were in touch via email and Pinterest so she could visualize my bouquets. After seeing the images I sent, she made some amazing recommendations. She pretty much nailed it but also improved upon my initial ideas. The day off our wedding I received so many compliments on the arrangements; it was so beautifully done and all the flowers were fresh and vibrant. On top of all of this, the value was better when compared to the other vendors I contacted. I would highly recommend Dehn’s (and ask for Deb)!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cannot even begin to express how perfectly Deb Converse and Dehn's encapsulated our vision for our wedding bouquets and flowers, as well as the flowers for our rehearsal dinner. Not only was Deb was incredibly flexible and receptive to our ideas, but also brought her own immensely creative perspective to the table, serving to create the tablescapes and bouquets I'd been dreaming of. I could have spent hours walking around my wedding just looking at all of the beautiful intricacies and details of each arrangement- I am so thankful our photographer was just as taken by them and took so many pictures of them! Deb and everyone at Dehn's went above and beyond anything we'd expected out of our flowers, and from our florist. They are friendly, responsive and genuine people whom I cannot recommend enough.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie is INCREDIBLE. I really can't say enough good things about Dehn's.

My flowers were stunning and exactly what I wanted, they were fresh and there wasn't a single thing about Dehn's services that wasn't on point. We didn't have to think about the flowers or worry about anything (especially day-of).

Debbie is a lot of fun to work with too. Just one of those ladies who is silly and has a zest for life. She's really cute.

Thank you Dehn's for helping make my wedding day beautiful!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie was amazing I didn't give any specifications for my bouquet and it came out amazing!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/14/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deb from Dehn's flowers in Saratoga created the most beautiful wedding floral arrangements I have ever seen! I LOVED my bridal bouquet filled with white and soft pink roses...and it smelled wonderful! The roses felt like silk, they were so soft and beautiful. The boutonnieres and corsages she created were amazing. My husband's boutonniere matched my bouquet and looked perfect on him! The hydrangeas in the altar garland and on the pews were gorgeous! They were large and full and looked amazing! The tall arrangements she made for the altar were exceptionally beautiful and exquisite! The spring green mixed with soft pink, purple and white was perfect...everything was PERFECT! Better than I imagined it would be. Our family and friends, and even the staff at our reception kept commenting how beautiful all the flowers were! I had the most fun working with Deb. She is a sweetheart and you can't help but love her right away. She is friendly and easy to work with. Whatever your budget is, Deb can create the most beautiful flowers for the one of the most special days of your life! Don't go anywhere else.

Profile Picture User4201009, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were fantastic! I had to change my order a month before the wedding and they were more than willing to do it. The whole staff is very friendly and easy going. I would highly recommend them. The helped make our big day less stressful!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Debbie Converse is nothing short of amazing to work with! I originally met with Deb not really sure of what I wanted, and she transformed my scattered vision into an absolute work of art! Debbie is super kind, and has a great sense of humor. I changed my mind numerous times throughout the process, and Debbie had no problem changing things around, making suggestions, and keeping me informed. The final product was absolutely flawless-my flowers were beautiful! Several guests commented on how gorgeous they were. Debbie went the extra mile by helping me pin my grandmothers brooch and handkerchief to my bouquet, which meant so much to me! I will definitely be utilizing Debbie's expertise again, and will refer anyone to Dehn's looking for beautiful flowers at a great value!

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dehn's Flowers recently did my wedding on April 5th and everything was AMAZING! Not only was she beyond friendly and easy to work with, the flower arrangements came out beautiful! Deb was so excited for the wedding day and offered really helpful ideas while I was deciding on the flowers. I would HIGHLY recommend using Dehn's for any special occasion! Great service, quality, and value!

Profile Picture User4045172, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deb at Dehn's was amazing to work with! I told her my budget and she stuck with it, not pressuring me in any way to do more. The flowers that she put together were beautiful and I had many, many people tell me how they loved them! Deb definitely knows her stuff when it comes to flowers - I had a vague idea of what I wanted and she was able to take the information I gave and came up with great ideas to make it exactly what I was looking for! She was also very personable and made me feel so comfortable in her shop (which was very cute by the way!). I would recommend Dehn's to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dehn's did a wonderful job for my son and daughter in law's wedding. Debbie's ideas were fantastic and beautifully brought to life in the centerpieces and bouquets. Debbie was 'over the top' kind and accommodating.

Profile Picture Robin, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deb C from Dehn's flowers was a pleasure to work with right from the very start! When my husband, mother and I had our first meeting at Dehn's all we did was laugh! Deb did exactly what I requested and made lovely bouquets for the girls and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous (orchids, hydrangeas, and iris). Debbie also made beautiful mason jars filled with purple wild flowers for the ceremony that everyone complimented me on. I would recommend Dehn's to any bride!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 7/12/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sweetest and friendliest florists in the area! Super flexible with ideas, time and value. Deb was genuinely excited to work with us which helped us to know we had made the right decision using them. Everything turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture User3882374, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As my sisters wedding planner I worked directly with all of the vendors over the past year. Deb went above and beyond to make sure everything was as we wanted. She was professional, kind and extremely accommodating. The flowers came out beautifully and was exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend !!

Profile Picture User3256632, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews