Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue Reviews

57 Reviews for Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue

57 Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Having our wedding at Deer Creek Valley Ranch was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful. We did a destination wedding from CA so all of our guests had to travel to get there; this venue really captures the Colorado beauty that we were looking for. All of the staff that works there are amazing. They were very prompt in returning my emails and texts which made planning a wedding from states away super easy. The gave recommendations for vendors and were overall extremely helpful. Our day went perfectly and a lot of that is thanks to the venue managers Cece and Emma. Thank you guys, we had an amazing time at your venue!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! Your wedding was so beautiful and we were so honored you chose our Ranch! So happy for you both!!!

Daniela · Married on 09/24/2017

Deer Creek Valley Ranch is the most beautiful venue in the state. They have two wedding ceremony sites to choose from, both of which offer spectacular views of the mountains. The barn where the reception is held is a dream, the best and most beautiful reception area we looked at. The fireside patio right outside was also perfect for our cocktail hour, surrounded by amazing views. The staff that works to keep everything turning was perfect. Cece was absolutely perfect. She was so helpful leading up to the wedding. She answered all our questions in a timely manner, and made sure we went into our wedding day with everything covered. On our wedding day, she took care of everything. Our friends and family complimented us on how the staff was so nice and well mannered, and how they took care of absolutely everything. Choosing the venue was for us the most important selection of the wedding. We could not have been any happier with our selection. Thank you for such a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Daniela, it's one of our most treasured compliments we get when your wedding day is perfect for you and that we did our jobs well. Thank you for the sweet review and we at DCVR wish you both many more wonderful days just like your wedding day was!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/12/2017

DCVR is the most special venue in the world! My husband and I are thrilled we were married there. First of all, Lindsey treated us absolutely amazing! She made the whole event planning process so unique, intimate and special to us as a couple. Second, the location is STUNNING with so many beautiful scenic backdrops. And third, all of our guest told us it was the most fun wedding. From the awesome man cave, to the saddle bar seats & swinging barn doors, the barn is a place to kick back and have a blast! Everything went smooth from start to finish! Oh, and the recommend GREAT vendors. I'm glad we took their suggestions. Thank you DCVR! We hope to come back someday! Love, Olivia and Jonathan

Sent on 09/20/2017

Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Olivia and Jonathan, we hope you come back too! Your wedding was beautiful and we thank you for the kind words. Wishing you and Jonathan nothing but beautiful memories during all your adventures in the future! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Molly · Married on 07/29/2017

We planned our wedding at DCVR and it was absolutely amazing. We were an out of state couple working with Lindsey and she was awesome. Lindsey kept in touch with us frequently and was always so fast with a response time. Any and every questions, Lindsey had an answer for. Book DCVR as they are an amazing venue inside and out and have the most wonderful people running it. You won't regret getting married outside in the meadow, it is beyond gorgeous. Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop saying how beautiful it was!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Molly, we are so thrilled that you loved our Colorado venue and that you chose to come to our venue in this beautiful state. We are so happy for you both and hope you both continue to visit in the future!

Britt · Married on 07/08/2017

Christian and everyone that works at Deer Creek Valley Ranch are so amazing!

Allison · Married on 07/01/2017

Deer Creek Valley Ranch was everything we wanted for our wedding and more! The venue is absolutely beautiful and very well maintained. Lindsey helped us through the entire process from booking the venue to walkthroughs to the day of our wedding. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and we honestly could not be happier! We were even visited by some of the resident horses during our sunset pictures which added a special touch to the evening! Their pricing is very reasonable and all of their vendors were awesome to work with. We've had multiple people tell us that our wedding was the most magical wedding they have attended due to the venue. My husband and I would without a doubt recommend DCVR!

So my husband and I had found this venue by searching online because our original venue shut down a month before the wedding and they had a couple cancel on our date so we were EXTREMELY lucky we got in this place. First of all the view is AMAZING. The views are breathtaking and great for pictures. And you walk in the barn and it's just perfect! We stumbled upon this and we were so lucky to have our wedding there . Lindsey the event specialist is so helpful and sweet and Christian the owner came and gave us the grand tour. I mean they are just great humble people and they have the best venue! Thank you so much for everything it was AMAZING!
    Cat and Pat

Leeta · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband and I tied the knot in September and I was so happy with our decision to go with DCVR. We chose this spot as I grew up in Bailey and my mom passed away a few years ago. The venue face Rosalie, the mountain where we sprinkled her ashes. The staff was kind, responsive and willing to answer all and any of my questions. At first I was put off that we needed a day of coordinator but I am so glad that we had one as the day was stressful enough without worrying about table setting. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous setting, warm staff and an unforgettable day.

Lindsey and the whole Deer Creek staff were amazing. Very helpful and kept things running beautifully. Very nice to have a 90 day walk-through to ensure that the wedding is perfect. Beautiful place, couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Venue. We are so happy to hear that you had a memorable day and that you found the walk-through to be so beneficial. Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

Deer Creek Valley Ranch was the perfect venue for our rustic spring wedding. We were hoping for the Colorado sun for an outdoor ceremony, but unfortunately fell victim to a late spring snow storm. My husband and I decided that we wanted to go ahead with an outdoor ceremony, despite the snow, and it turned out to be magical. Lindsey was fantastic with keeping us posted with weather reports and road conditions. She even shoveled a path to the gazebo for the rehearsal and made sure that the gazebo site and walkway leading up to it were completely cleared of snow before guests arrived. I would absolutely recommend DCVR to couples looking for a mountain wedding, without straying too far outside the city. We could not have been happier with the location and friendliness of the DCVR staff for our big day. Another perk is having the availability to go to the other ceremony site for photo-ops (which we took full advantage of!).

Sent on 05/06/2016

Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Venue. Your kind words are very much appreciated. It was such a pleasure working with you and what a memorable day it was! The Spring snowstorm sure made for breathtaking photographs! Thank you for choosing Deer Creek Valley Ranch for your very special day!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I got married at the ranch in April of 2016 and luckily the weather held out for us! The views from the ranch, both ceremony cites and the barn are all breathtakingly gorgeous! Christian and her husband (the owners) are super sweet people and made sure our day was perfect! The event director was overall helpful and well organized but doesn't take kindly to people being early to meetings or on event day. Overall experience was flawless and I would recommend the venue to anyone!

Deer Creek Valley Ranch was everything we hoped for in a wedding venue. The staff was so helpful, always answering our questions, and walking us through every detail. They respond to your inquiries quickly and were very flexible with times to meet. The ranch is absolutely beautiful and the wedding sites fit into the natural beauty.
    DCVR is the place to have your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Venue. We are so happy to hear that you had a such a memorable experience, your kind words are very much appreciated!

Deer creek valley ranch is absolutely beautiful! Lindsey and Brandi were amazing and so organized. Our wedding was everything we hoped for. I would refer anyone to this venue, you will not be disappointed!

Deer Creek Valley Ranch is an absolutely GORGEOUS venue. The views and the attention to detail in this place will blow your mind! If you are looking for an rustic, western motif, this is a beautiful spot. We looked at a lot of venues and DCVR definitely surpassed all the rest in value for your dollars. Venues that were equally nice, were charging significantly more. While there are some restrictions and requirements in the contract, they were willing to discuss some of them with us and were willing to work with us on some of the items that did not work for our wedding plans. We also found that our guest list was right at their max capacity and I would suggest staying under of around 150, it would have been very tight had we invited many more then that. The only little thing that didn't turn out as we had hoped, was that during the sunset hours, it was very hot in the main floor of the reception space from the sun beaming in the front doors. They had the AC kicking but, it just couldn't combat the heat generated from the sunset and 150 people. If you go with this venue, ,maybe do a little later reception if at all possible to try to beat the heat. However, even with the heat, at the end of the day, DCVR was wonderful and went out of their way to make sure that we had all of our questions answered and that we were well coordinated with all of our vendors. They provided us a place to have our dream wedding and they made 100% sure that it all happened just the way we wanted!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Deer Creek Valley Ranch Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our venue!! We enjoyed working with you and are so happy to hear that you had such a memorable day. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve so your candid feedback is very much appreciated. We will discuss your concerns so that we can facilitate the best possible (and most comfortable!) experience for our couples and their guests! Thank You!

This venue is one of the best in Colorado by far!! You won't go wrong with Deer Creek Valley Ranch...

Loved the venue because it's so beautiful and provides a true Colorado experience. Everyone we worked with was very professional and pleasant. I think it was the best choice for us.
    Mary M

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

We fell in love with Deer Creek Valley Ranch the minute we got out of the car. The setting is absolutely stunning and Mt. Evans was the perfect backdrop to our ceremony. We got the mountain wedding experience and beauty without the price tag of the ski resort venues. Our guests raved about the setting for weeks!

In addition to the gorgeous mountain location, the owners did an AMAZING job of refurbishing the barn. It's rustic while still being very classic and tasteful. The new "man cave" in the basement is so fun and beautiful. The groomsmen had a great time hanging out there before the ceremony and our guests who didn't want to dance loved playing pool and shuffleboard.

Finally, the owners are really genuine and lovely people. They care about each couple and want everyone to have the wedding of their dreams. On top of that, they hired a fabulous venue coordinator, Brandy, who really understands weddings and all the pieces that need to fall in to place to execute a successful event. Both Brandy and the owners, Christian and Tim, helped make our wedding day perfect.

I was beginning to get very worried when I was looking for a vendor. I knew that my future husband and I wanted our wedding in the mountains, and we wanted a fall wedding, and apparently a LOT of other people wanted the same thing, because I was not able to find a venue that was available!! I saw an ad online for Deer Creek Valley Ranch, and decided to contact them for a visit.

Right from the beginning, the owners and on-site staff were quick to respond to my emails, and answer the numerous questions I had. During my initial visit and tour of the facility, I simply fell in love with it! I love how there were two main ceremony sites, and the barn has a backup area for the ceremony, in case Colorado weather didn't cooperate. Just the options in the ceremony sites alone gave me a little peace of mind. The barn is perfect for receptions, so it saved my guests from having to drive from a ceremony site to the reception area. Everything is right there! Even though the aspens didn't want to cooperate and change colors, and we had some rain during the reception, I could not have asked for a more perfect day! Everyone at Deer Creek Valley Ranch are very helpful, courteous and amazing, and I know that I have come away from my experience there with new friends!

Linda · Married on 09/22/2013

What an amazing wedding venue! The scenery is spectacular, the barn was warm and inviting for the reception and the gazebo was perfect for an outdoor wedding. When my daughter first suggested this place, I was highly skeptical because it is a little pricey, but we ALL fell in love with it. Christian and Tim Marasciullo were wonderful and help make my daughter's day -perfect! I would recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for a rustic outdoor wedding. I wish I could show you a picture of how beautiful it is there.

Christina · Married on 08/10/2013

I don't even know where to begin! My husband and I went to Deer Creek and instantly fell in love with it. After being there 10 minutes and meeting Christian (owner) we both just looked at each other and agreed that this was the place we were going to get married! Christian is warm, organized, and willing to lend a hand or an idea!
    We got married out in the field surrounded by mountains. We had our guest and wedding party brought out in carriages and were blessed enough to have beautiful weather. If you are looking for a beautiful outdoor venue with charm and character... you need to go visit Deer Creek.

My only regret is that we live in Chicago and will not be able to go back in and see the site where we married!
    Eric and Christina Johnson

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2013

I was privileged to have my wedding at Deer Creek Valley Ranch. The first time I saw the ranch, I fell in love (and cried!). The ranch is simply beautiful! I tried to give them the deposit right then and there but she told me to go home and think about it overnight. I called back the next day, it was the ONLY place I wanted to get married!

Throughout the whole wedding process, Christian and Sarah were so helpful and sweet. Questions would come up and they would promptly respond, they never made me feel like I was bothering them or a burden. They were as excited about the wedding as we were!

Our wedding was as beautiful as it was perfect. I was told by a friend of mine it was "the BEST Colorado wedding he had been to". I can not thank Christan enough, she made my wedding dreams come true!

If you are looking for a Colorado mountain wedding, call Christian. You will fall in love with her and Deer Creek Valley Ranch!

PS. You can supply your own alcohol at Deer Creek, saving us thousands of dollars! We had a liquor store deliver our order up to the ranch and we had bartenders through our cater. It was wonderful because the prices of alcohol at other mountain venues was insane!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 07/13/2013

The Venue was beautiful and Christian and her staff were a pleasure to work with. I would not hesitate to use this venue again and will gladly recommend Deer Creek Valley Ranch to my friends and family.

• User2036217 · 2+ years ago

This venue goes out of their way to make sure your day is awesome. I would highly recommend them to anyone, definitely an excellent place to get married.

When we first went to DCVR we were amazed at how beautiful this place is. What really made us choose DCVR as our wedding venue is how lovely all their staff are! We absolutely love Sarah! All our guests enjoyed themselves so much and kept telling us over and over again how cool the venue was. I highly recommend DCVR to anyone looking for a uniquely Colorado wedding venue. It's really worth the drive!