Darren Arena Photography Reviews

44 | North Port, FL

44 Reviews for Darren Arena Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2015

My husband and I are so pleased with our photo's from our wedding. Darren Arena Photography os a number one choice!! Everyone who has seen our album wants to continue looking at it over and over again!!

Sent on 11/20/2009

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

I am very glad that you were satisfied with the outcome!! Thank you for your kind words!!

natasha · Married on 11/01/2013

Darren is the best photographer ever!! I have worked many times with him and it was an absolute pleasure to have him shoot my wedding. Amazing talent, amazing photos amazing amazing amazing !!! Thank you Darren!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Natasha! You both were fun and fantastic to work with. I hope to be able to work with you guys again in the future!

Veronika · Married on 10/26/2013

Wonderful, creative, professional and fun!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Thank you very much!

Paige · Married on 10/12/2013

Darren was an amazing photographer..made everyone comfortable. Very personable. Pictures turned out great.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thanks Paige! You and Tim were so easy and fun to be around. Enjoy your album!

Darren was amazing. He was funny and took beautiful pictures. Everyone was giving me compliments about our great photographer. He even had our pictures ready for us by the time we got back from our honeymoon! I love all the special moments he captured for us, and I could not be happier.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you both for making it so easy for me as well! You were a pleasure to work with! -Darren-

Leila & Brian · Married on 03/09/2013

From the beginning, Darren has been the most professional, prompt and personable guy. Since the photographer is arguably the most important vendor, we had to be certain we chose the right person.. and we were not wrong! Very prompt in his emails, he was also super flexible since we had a lot of pre-ceremony traditions to fit into a regular wedding schedule. Darren's pricing is very reasonable and his photos came out absolutely beautiful. What more can you ask from your wedding photographer?

Sent on 06/04/2013

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank both for having such a beautiful wedding. The location was gorgeous, and the entire day was extremely enjoyable to work with! Fantastic couple.

Justine · Married on 10/27/2012

Darren is an amazing photographer! He does beautiful work. His photos are truly a work of art. You couldnt ask for a better photographer to shoot your wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you Justine! I had a blast at your wedding. You all looked fantastic!

erika · Married on 10/06/2012

Darren makes taking pictures on your special day so easy, even if you aren't the most natural! He found the perfect backdrops for each picture and was such a blast to work with! On top of that, the pictures are absolutely beautiful and we are so happy to show off our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you both for letting me put mustaches on your wedding party! We had such a nice day for your event, so thank you for letting me share in that with you!

Evan and Erica · Married on 07/23/2012

Not only was Darren the most affordable photographer we could find, he was extremely professional and the quality of his pictures are unmatched. He was exactly on time too which is a huge plus on such a big day. During the ceremony, he did such a great job that we didn't notice he was there, but still managed to capture every special moment! In fact, after he was finished and left, it wasn't the ceremony we were all talking about, it was how great Darren was and how fun he made everything. If we are ever in need of a photographer again, Darren is for sure the choice!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you both for being so awesome! The butterflies made for an extremely fun ceremony too!

Cindy · Married on 07/21/2012

Top shelf photography and very professional and easy going personality. Would recomend Darren for any type of memorable event.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you Cindy! You had a beautiful wedding!

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2012

Be smart hire Darren!! He was great, very personable made the whole experience fun :) Will be using him for family pictures in the future!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle. You and James were a pleasure to work with!

Kelsey · Married on 04/14/2012

Darren was fantastic to work with. He captured every moment of my wedding perfectly. He was so much fun and even was out on the dance floor with us getting every moment. My pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend him a million times over.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! I had so much fun with you and Jordan, as well as your families. You both looked amazing!!

Megan · Married on 03/31/2012

Darren did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding! He captured each and every moment beautifully. We got married on an island in which he had to take a boat from the mainland to the island.... he was great! He came with awesome and unique ideas specific to our location and was flexible when I or someone else had an idea for a photo. The pictures are perfect and will help my husband and our families remember each special moment of our wedding day for years and years to come! Thanks Darren : )

Sent on 04/11/2012

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Megan! I had an amazing time with you both and your families. I'm honored that I was part of this perfect day!

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2011

Darren is an amazing photographer. He is very flexible and accommodating.
    He went above and beyond to make our experience the best it could
    be. The pictures were incredible. The turn around time was fast which
    as a bride I appreciated not waiting forever!!! Above all the quality
    really sets him apart from any photographer I've seen work
    from lately. We've been to several weddings this year and I can
    say with confidence that my photos and album were far superior!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Kim and Jeff, you were both so easy to work with! Thank you for your kind words, and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your Wedding day.

Maci · Married on 09/10/2011

Darren was an amazing photographer! We were truly lucky to have been recommended to him. He was always there to get in touch with before the wedding with any questions or concerns. He was extremely professional, but also very warm, and you feel comfortable working with him. All the pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined. He truly captured every part of our night, and the pictures will hold every memory we have of that night forever. We had so many compliments and how perfect the pictures were, and how unique some of his shots were. I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you so much for everything you did for us.

Maci and David Goldstein 9-10-11

Sent on 09/14/2011

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Maci. You and David were so much fun to work with! We were so fortunate to have that amazing sky and sunset for your backdrop that evening! Thanks again.

E · Married on 08/05/2011

Where do I start... Let me just say that Darren Arena Photography is the best!! He was prompt, kind, sweet, and I didn't even know he was snapping shots. I went back and forth and back and forth with trying to figure out who was the best fit for me; when it came to my taste, and with the price I wanted to spend. He has a quick turnaround time with absolutely everything, including pictures on the website, calling you back, returning your emails, your CD/Copy Wright book. Let me just say I wish he lived closer!! I would use him for our family and seasonal photos!! I think what topped it off for me, was his overall disposition. He was so much fun! When I asked for him to take some additional photos, the answer was YES!! When people ask who did your photography for the wedding, I am glad that I can say " DARREN ARENA PHOTOGRAPHY"!! Using Darren is a MUST!!!!!

Thanks Darren Arena Photography for making my day, as special as can be!!

Mr. & Mrs. Saunders 08.05.11

Sent on 10/02/2011

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you Etienne and Troy! I'm so pleased that you were happy with my work! It was a pleasure to share in your day with you both.

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2011

Darren did an amazing job on our wedding photography. He took tons of photos and made them all unique. He complimented the overall style we wanted for our wedding and captured it in every picture. We could not be happier with his service and it was a great experience to work with someone so fun and easy going. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/24/2011

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thanks Brittany! You and Andrew were so much fun to work with as well. Thanks for suffering through such a hot day with me!!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/09/2011

I hired Darren Arena Photography to photograph my wedding which was in Tampa. First off I would rate Darren's responsiveness, professionalism, and flexibility more than 5 stars. Darren was always available for any questions, immediately responded to any questions I had and he worked with me when I changed my venue, reception location, and photo package. His quality of service was exceptional and his value for cost is outstanding. Darren also did my engagement session which turned out to be absolutely stunning. On our wedding day, he was there as I was getting ready to take pictures to document the entire day. He did an exceptional job doing all of the after ceremony pictures. At the reception, I barely saw Darren but when I looked at the pictures, he was everywhere and didn't miss a thing. And the turn around time for getting your pictures is amazing as well, literally a few days. I didn't hire a videographer so Darren had a tall order being the only person to document my big day and Darren didn't let me down. The pictures are beautiful and I am so pleased with the quality and service that Darren Arena Photography delivered. Darren did a fabulous job. Thank you!

Sent on 04/24/2011

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

I'm so very flattered by your review, Wendy! You were a stunning couple and made my job so much easier!

Cat · Married on 02/19/2011

Darren is just an all around awesome guy. My husband and I are not fans of being in front of a camera at all, but with Darren we were relaxed and able to forget that someone was snapping shots of us all day. The packages he offers are extremely reasonable, and the turnaround time!! I think we were able to view photos the Tuesday after our SATURDAY wedding. That is unheard of! The photos are absolutely gorgeous, even the candids, he really knows how to use lighting. I can't wait to get the albums!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Wow, thanks Catherine! What fantastic weather we had to match the gorgeous sunset at the Sandbar that night! I was honored to be a part of your big day!

Kelly · Married on 11/13/2010

He was one of the best photographers I have ever seen. Even my guests commented on how great he was. He is very creative and fun. It was almost as if he was part of the wedding party. His pictures came out just beautifully, and the wedding book he creates is amazing. He was very affordable and I got superior service.

Sent on 03/07/2011

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, and I had so much fun with you all!!

Martha · Married on 11/06/2010

Darren was absolutely amazing. He worked with my husband and I on very short notice, really knew what moments to capture and was practically invisible most of the day and still managed to get great shots! He made us as well as our friends and family feel very comfortable and was quick to pose us and move on. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and fun photographer.

Sent on 11/14/2010

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Martha! You and Michael were so much fun to work with!! You have such a fantastic family.

Amie · Married on 10/09/2010

It was a true pleasure working with Darren Arena and I can easily recommend Darren Arena Photography to future brides for several reasons. First, Darren is very approachable, friendly, flexible and professional. It was easy to contact and communicate with him. He has a very pleasant personality and made both my fiancé and me very comfortable during shoots. The experiences were even fun (and my fiancé was not someone who enjoyed photo sessions)! Darren is very flexible and adaptive to your ideas as well. On the day of our wedding Darren was amazing. He was there taking photographs for the entire event but was hardly seen. Other than our requested family shots, Darren blended into the scenery and moved around so quietly that we almost forgot that he was there. However, after seeing the photos we realized that he was there for every second of the event capturing numerous treasured moments. Finally, besides being exceptional to work with, his photos are breathtaking! Overall, I highly recommend contacting him and scheduling your session. I’m sure you will be very happy you did!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

It's actually easy to take good photos when my clients are as easy going as you two were! Thank you for making this a VERY memorable experience!

Aileen · Married on 04/17/2010

Darren was fun to work with and very proffesional. He was open to our opinions and would take it in consideration. He also had new and fun ideas for our wedding album. On time and never left you guessing, all of our questions were answered right away, always accessible when we needed him. Exellent service would recomend to all my friends and family!

Sent on 05/02/2010

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you very much. You honor me with you kind review!

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2010

My husband and i loved the photos that darren took for our wedding. I enjoyed the photos that darren took of me and my family gettin ready for our special day. Everyone has made such nice compliments on our photos. Darren does amazing work and we would have never chosen anyone else other then him to do our wedding

Sent on 03/03/2010

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

I wouldn't let you choose anyone else to shoot your wedding!! Thanks for the sweet words Ashley!

Laura · Married on 10/24/2009

After meeting with Darren, my husband and I knew he was the one. We had met with other photographers but we both were impressed for his eye for detail when he showed us his portfolio.

The day of the wedding he arrived early and ready to work. He made me feel at ease in the midst of the chaos taking place in the bridal suite. But you would never think there was any craziness taking place after seeing the photos. He managed to capture the essence of family and friends helping a girl out for one of her most important days of her life.

When viewing Darren's portfolio prior to our wedding, it was the shots taken on the beach that made our decision to go with Darren even easier, they were great. Our wedding pictures were no different. The pictures he took of us on the beach look absolutely beautiful. I thought they belonged in a magazine but it was our wedding!

As a bride who lives out of state, it was important to me that all vendors have great communication. Darren always kept in touch and demonstrated a great deal of professionalism. Our wedding was on a Saturday and by the following Thursday he had our final pictures online ready for us and our guests to view.

If I had to do it all over again, Darren would definitely be my first choice. After a year of planning, all you have are the memories and the pictures. Darren was able to tell a beautiful story through his camera and surpassed our expectations. Even while he took the pictures of us during the wedding I knew they were going to turn out great. Now that tells you a lot.

Sent on 11/01/2009

Darren Arena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for your kind words! It is for people like you that I keep going every day!!