Dan's Photography Reviews

8 | Savage, MN

8 Reviews for Dan's Photography

A year ago, Dan took our engagement photos in downtown Minneapolis. My fiancé at the time was less than thrilled about having to take engagement photos. Dan was very flexible with our crazy work schedules and was very accommodating. He made this process very easy and relaxed. We received our photos very quick and were thrilled with the results.

Before our wedding day, Dan met with me to ask what I wanted in my wedding photos. This was very helpful, so all my details were documented. On our wedding day, he and his assistant, Alicia, made our day very relaxed. They made our day so relaxed, we barley new the camera was there. I received my edited imagines by the following week. I am super impressed by the quality of work and his creative spin he added to our photos. I have nothing but great things to say about Dan and his work. I will be using him for all of our photo needs in the future.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Adam · Married on 06/01/2013

So professional yet friendly. Made the crabbiest of guests show their best smiles. Dan is so creative and full if ideas. The photos turned out way better than we ever would have imagined.

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • cassandra

cassandra · Married on 11/10/2012

We both LOVED Dan's style! He was very easy to get a hold of if we ever had any questions!

I will use him in the future for other pictures, I HIGHLY recommend him. We just got our pictures back and they are fabulous! We did have a lot of fun with him and getting to know him.

The price was good we looked at many other photographers before we went with Dan and his prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2011

Dan was absolutely wonderful to work with and his pictures speak for themselves!! I'm sure I'll use him for future photography needs....I'd recommend him very, very highly to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Brea · Married on 09/25/2009

Our wedding was scheduled for a beautiful day outside, but nature had other plans. Dan took everything in stride as we changed our location at the last minute, severely limiting the shots we wanted. Dan did not let the rain stop him and presented us with stunning pictures, including some gorgeous outdoor shots, that are the envy of all our friends. We received many, many compliments about his work and one future bride who saw our photos already met with him for her wedding. Dan was positive, professional, and fun. He probably should have charged us more than he did for his amazing work. We will recommend him to everyone we can!

Sent on 11/05/2009

Merydith · Married on 11/15/2008

He was an amazing photographer, I'm soooo glad we found him. His work is exceptional and he was really easy to work with.

Sent on 01/20/2009

Leah · Married on 08/07/2010

I planned a MN wedding from Oregon and I hadn't met Dan in person before my wedding. He was really good at keeping in contact with me via email, since the time zone difference and full-time student status made phone calls difficult. We were planning on taking photos in one location, but he warned us that it was a popular space and that the lighting could be a problem and had great suggestions for other places we could go, which was very welcome since I hadn't been in the St. Paul area for awhile. Our preview was up on his blog within 5 days, our gallery was online a few days after that, and by the time we got back from our honeymoon, the photo CDs were waiting for us. I would definitely recommend Dan other brides because of his flexibility, eye for details, and professionalism.

Sent on 09/01/2010
  • ddg13

Daphne · Married on 07/31/2010

Dan did such a wonderful job on not only our wedding day, but also on our engagement session! We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures. Dan was very easy to work with and has a great eye for spotting great locations while driving! We were able to see a preview of our wedding pics while on our honeymoon (just 6 days after our wedding!) Two weeks after seeeing our preview, we received our CD of all of our pics in the mail! I highly recommend Dan for weddings, baby pics, senior photos, family pics, etc!

Sent on 08/17/2010