Dajo Productions Reviews

14 Reviews for Dajo Productions

• Ariana

Ariana Meyer · Married on 01/18/2019

Dream come true

Dajo photography went beyond my expectations. They were on top of everything! They were interactive with my guest and very humble and loving. So easy and flexable to work with. Very understanding and patient. You can tell they are super passionate about what they do, you can honestly see it through there work. I will recommend Dajo photography a thousand times. You need to book them!! Thank you guys for making my night so special!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Holly Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Best photographers ever!

DAJO PRODUCTIONS IS AMAZING! I had the privilege of Dajo Productions shooting my wedding and they are truly the best out there. They are true visionaries, timely and extremely professional. They captured my wedding in a way I could have never imagined. They captured details that I did not even see on my wedding day and for that I will always be thankful. They were able to truly translate the fairy tale wedding that day really was for my husband and I and our guests! If you have an event that you want you to remember for years to come, CHOOSE DAJO PRODUCTIONS!

Sent on 01/29/2019

David and his team captured all the timeless portraits I wanted, and from so many different angles it's impossible to choose a favorite! Couldn't be happier with the results, beautiful work! ;)

Sent on 05/12/2017

Diana · Married on 12/17/2016

David and Johanna were absolutely amazing! The service they provided before and during the wedding was great. My husband and I cannot be happier with how the photos and videos turned out! Thank you Dajo!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Lina · Married on 09/10/2016

David and Jo were wonderful people to work with. They were professional, fun and knew exactly how to get the best response out of my husband and I who are very subdued. I won an engagement session with them and David was able to make a special package for us when I thought I wouldn't be able to afford them. They were a God sent and I was glad they were a part of our day. Even my guests and family rave about how David served them drinks and make sure they were comfortable. Everything was beautiful, the pictures and video captured the whole day. Thank you so much guys, I look forward to working with you in the future. Love,
    Lina and Derose Meile

Sent on 02/10/2017

Camila · Married on 01/09/2016

We are so appreciative and extremely grateful by the professionalism of David, we believe that this was the best decision we made to have him photograph our engagement & wedding and to capture moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

His package presentation was amazing, and his time for your event is exactly what you’re going to need when booking someone. For our engagement photos we chose Vizcaya as our location to shoot and David was very punctual when showing up, and his direction and vision for each shot was precise. He knew the location very well, and even brought us props to use when taking our photos. He wasn’t worried about time, but concerned with our satisfaction for our pictures. We got the pictures shortly after and the quality was AMAZING!

Wedding Day, David showed up on time and was very professional at all times. Everyone thought he was dressed sharp and complimented how cheerful and polite he was. As a typical bride I was running late, but David remained professional and calmed. He was so understanding, I never once felt rushed by him. He took my wedding gown, shoes and jewelry for some shots as I finished getting ready. My husband really wanted certain shots, and David was able to get all of them. He stayed until the end of the wedding, he was also very attentive to everything that was going on during the ceremony & reception. Book him for your special day; you will not regret it. This small paragraph will not justify how amazing David & Joana are. Thank you, again! We can’t wait to see our amazing wedding pictures!!!!!!
    Michael & Camila 01/10/2016

Sent on 01/20/2016

Carol · Married on 06/13/2015

DaJo productions is an amazing company. They have photographed every important milestone in my family's lives. From our engagement photo shoot, our wedding, and now yearly Christmas photoshoots. We love them and continue to call on them for photo shoots. They are flexible and affordable. They will make sure that you look your best and the photos can not compare to anyone else's. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants unique, classic, beautiful and elegant photos.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Louie and Jenn · Married on 04/10/2015

DAJO Photography traveled to our city in western Massachusetts (south Hadley) and blew away all of our expectations. From beginning to end the coverage was complete, presice and punctual. The quality of the final product was beautiful and we could not have had better photographers at our wedding. We booked some local event coverage from another local service for our photography and did a good job but the difference in the quality of work provided by DAJO was above and beyond any other photographer shot that day. All in all they were the best.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Janae · Married on 07/18/2014

DaJo Photography did a phenomenal job for not only our wedding, but also our engagement photos and proposal photos. DaJo captures those perfect candid shots and creates beautifully posed ones too. I was so happy with our photos. DaJo Photography is very professional, personal, fun and artistic.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Jeannette · Married on 06/07/2014

What I love best about DAJO Photography is that they make you feel comfortable and never awkward. Working with them is enjoyable. They do a phenomenal job on capturing all the special moments, emotions, and all the details. They are so creative. Also the quality of the pictures are amazing! I can assure you they will meet your needs! My highest recommendation!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Dacia · Married on 05/01/2010

David and Johanna of DAJO Photography are such great people and talented! Our engagement pictures came out so great and the shots were all creative. We are more than happy with what we've seen so far and can't wait to get our wedding pictures. They are very flexible and have been great to work with. I highly recommend them for great photography and very reasonable prices!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Paola · Married on 06/13/2015

Dajo Photography the best team and professionalism. The pictures came out flawless! Loved working with them and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Melanie · Married on 01/13/2013

David and his team were very professional. He was down to earth and listened to my needs and wants for my pictures. By being this way he made it easier for me to feel comfortable with taking pictures.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Lucas · Married on 12/19/2010

Very professional and high-quality pictures. Everything came on time and was everything I wanted.

Sent on 01/18/2016