Daidri Smythe Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Daidri Smythe Photography 1

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Daidri. She was so easy to work with and made both my husband and I feel at ease throughout the day. She listened to what we wanted but also took the lead in capturing so many beautiful moments. We love all of our photos so much I don't know how we are going to choose! I would highly recommend Daidri and feel so lucky to have worked with her!

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the pleasure of having Daidri take both our engagement and wedding photos and cannot speak highly enough about working with her. We were continually impressed with her vision, talent, professionalism, and warmth. She was easy to communicate with, incredibly organized, thoughtful, timely, and was able to execute our vision better than we could have hoped. We had so much fun on our wedding day and are thrilled that we have beautiful photos to accompany our memories.

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow, Daidri was spectacular! From our first phone intro call all the way to the special post event touches, Daidri was warm, encouraging, and professional. It is obvious she has been sharing wedding days and special family occasions as a photographer for a long time. We had a newer videographer and she was able to seamlessly guide and incorporate him in the day. We also only had Daidri, no assistance but she still captured so much. My recommendation, which was passed down to me, is make sure your shot list covers every grouping you think you might want to see, fun candid-ish moments too, to make sure your expectations are met. We highly recommend Dairdri for your special occasion.

Daidri Smythe Photography 2
  • emtblasier@gmail.com

Nathan · Married on 10/07/2017

Daidri could not have been better! From our initial meeting to a couple days before the wedding to check in, then at the wedding Daidri was on top of everything. She made our night even better by her professionalism and friendly attitude. She made us laugh and smile which made the pictures easier to take I’m sure. She was never in the way like some photographers can get at events. Truly, if you need a photographer give Daidri a call! She will sit down with you and your significant other and customize what works best for you and her.

Thank you so much for being a part and for capturing of the best night in our lives.

Brandon · Married on 09/02/2017

Daidri was not only professional but an amazing expert with heart. We absolutely loved working with her. Fast turnaround and when one shoot didn't go as planned she offered to do another shoot until it was right. Do yourself a favor and contact her!

Tara · Married on 03/31/2017

Daidri was awesome! My entire wedding was booked last minute, so I didn't meet Daidri until the actual wedding day. She made a great first impression, and I immediately felt relaxed and calm after meeting her, and trusted that she would do great capturing our wedding day. She was very friendly, professional, flexible, and most importantly, my husband and I love how our photos turned out. We would definitely recommend Daidri for any type of photo shoot, and will keep her in mind for future photography needs. Thanks Daidri for helping to make our day special!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Daidri was SUCH a pleasure to work with. We have been lucky enough to have her do our engagement, wedding and pregnancy announcement pictures. She always wears a smile on her face and knows how to make you feel relaxed while still having fun! Her professionalism has always been very impressive while I still feel like we could grab lunch and talk for hours. She knows how to capture the most perfect moments while keeping it very natural. I couldn’t recommend her more!

Janelle · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I worked with Daidri for our Wedding photography last year, and I have nothing but praise and appreciation for the wonderful job she did. She was incredible well prepared, and even tested the lighting of the church the day before (churches are often dark and tricky for photos) she met with my husband and I in advance, and we discussed shots, ideas and logistics and she made great recommendations all along the way. Daidri was our only shooter, was on time (early in fact) and she managed to capture EVERY wonderful moment. She is so sweet and helpful and knew just how to manage us, the family and guests for group photos, candid photos and creative beautiful shots! Best of all our photos turned out absolutely beautiful, they print great (both large and small, photo and canvas) and we love love love to look through them and always will!

Lynne · Married on 08/08/2015

Daidri was a delight to work with! She was super friendly and responsive. AND we loved her photo style!
    On our wedding day, she arrived ready to go. She got some FABULOUS shots of me getting ready and some really great candids of our guests before the wedding, including three of my favorites; our ministers wife handing him the rings (we had a very intimate wedding with only nine guests and no groomsmen or bridesmaids) and him dropping them! It was a moment I didn't know happened until I got our pictures. You can bet that whole ring dropping sequence of photos ended up in our wedding album! It's hilarious and I'm so glad it was documented!
    Our wedding photos are stunning! We couldn't be happier. She worked with us on the photos we wanted to have taken and then came up with other ideas herself. She got great shots of the winery where we were married and captured the sheer beauty perfectly!
    My absolute favorite picture she took was of my brand new husband looking at me while I chatted with his best friend (aka, our minister) and his wife. The complete look of awe and love on his face still makes me beam. My husband is pretty guarded with his emotions so I hardly ever get to SEE how much he loves me, but Daidri captured it beautifully!
    Do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding, special event, family photos, etc.; you won't be disappointed. She is the BEST to work with!!!