Cyrus One Photography Reviews

3 | Pasadena, CA

3 Reviews for Cyrus One Photography

David · Married on 08/23/2014

Cyrus took photos for my daughter's Baptism and the pictures he took are wonderful. During the Baptism, many of our family and friends commented on how professional and friendly he was. Cyrus new exactly what were the best angels and took great action photos of my daughter getting baptized as well as excellent group photos before and after the ceremony. He also knows how to get the best reactions out of people for the photos. We will cherish the photos he took of my daughter forever. Great Work!

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • User2038122 · 2+ years ago

I told Mr. Davis exactly what type of shots I wanted for my wedding and he delivered! The images he captured on my day will last a lifetime. I love showing my book to friends and family when they come over to visit.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Ashley · Married on 03/06/2010

Cyrus One Photography was worth every penny I paid. Cyrus saw and understood the vision I wanted as a bride and transformed that into such a breath-taking and beautiful experience and album!!

Sent on 10/28/2011