Custom Paper Works Reviews

30 Reviews for Custom Paper Works

Custom Paper Works 1
Custom Paper Works 2

Joseph · Married on 09/23/2018

I worked with Kate who was truly spectacular! She was able to create exactly what I was envisioning and on a timeline that was perfect for me. She is very thorough and creative, which is evident through the product she produced! The design and printing quality is fantastic. 100% will work with her again!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Custom Paper Works 3
    Custom Paper Works 4

Custom Paper Works's reply:

Thank you so much Joseph! Working with fun and creative clients such as yourself is always a pleasure. Have a great event!

Amy · Married on 02/04/2017

If you are looking for custom invitations than this is the company for you!! I ordered invitations for my son's Bar Mitzvah and couldnt be happier with the entire experience. Kate was a pleasure to work with. She has an eye for detail and unlimited creativity. She is responsive, reliable, does exactly what she says, and the end product is amazing!!! Look no further!

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2014

Kate is AMAZING!!! She does gorgeous work! She is so nice! Very responsive! Reasonably priced! And very personable! Her ideas and the design ideas are spectacular! I live in New York and was nervous at first to have someone do my invitations that I would not be meeting in person but the process was great. She emails you design proofs of the ideas you give and you work together from there. She did my save the dates and my wedding invitations and I am so in love with them both, especially my invitations! I am having her do everything else paper related for my wedding coming up this July! I would highly recommend her if your looking for someone to do your invites! She's great!

Cara · Married on 04/14/2014

From contacting Custom Paper Works to finish product, everything was smooth and I was so happy with the results. She made sure I was getting everything I wanted. My invites were time sensitive and Kate really helped me by going through each step of the process. The ending result was fabulous and all my guests have commented how much they love and adore my invites! I would use her all over again and recommend Custom Paper Works to all!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2013

I found Kate from Custom Paper Works actually through Pinterest. Our wedding was travel themed because my husband and I travel a lot and it is one of the biggest passions we share. Kate had created Passport invitations for another client, and I contacted her to inquire if she could make our ceremony programs look similar. What Kate came back with was absolutely stunning! We received so many compliments from family, guests, and even other wedding vendors at the venue on the day of the wedding. It is even featured in our wedding photos and videos!

Kate was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with. I live in MA and her business is in MI, but we emailed back and forth for about a year. She was always pleasant, positive, and quick with her replies. Answered all my questions, gave great advice and feedback which speaks to her skill and craft, and was also patient as we made decisions about how we wanted our product to look. She sent me proofs of the program at every step of the way, and even added her creative touches to the piece. She added little passport stamps with the dates of when we visited each country we had been to- how creative is that?!

I can't say anything but kind remarks about Kate and CPW. I highly recommend her services and skill to help you make those small touches of your wedding a big statement! Thank you Kate!!

Ashleigh · Married on 06/01/2012

Kate was extremely flexible and helpful during the entire process of making our invitations. They came out absolutely how we had agreed upon and exceeded our expectations. If you're looking for unique, professional, and BEAUTIFUL wedding stationary, Custom Paper Works is where to go!!!

• W

Winter · Married on 10/22/2011

I dropped the ball on my wedding invitations and Kate happily accepted me as a last minute client. She created the most amazing personalized invitations in record time. They were beautiful and received so many compliments from our guests. She was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond. I recommend Custom Paper Works without reservation. Thank you, Kate!

Natasha · Married on 08/12/2010

I have no complaints about Kate. She was absolutely wonderful, and our invitations were so beautiful and unique!

lauren · Married on 06/19/2010

Kate is absolutely fabulous! She did my invites, programs, favor tags, place cards, and table cards! I could not have been more happier with them! I had countless amounts of people commenting on how much they liked my invites. Kate was a pleasure to work with, she was always quick to respond to me, and she went out of her way to do last minute things for me! I definitely plan to use her again in the future and would definitely recommend her to a friend!

• Latreiguena

Celia · Married on 05/08/2010

I would highly recommend Custom Paper Works to do wedding invitations. I had Passport Invitations done for our wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Katie went above and beyond what I had expected. The invitations were Beautiful!!! Our guest kept giving us complements on them. Katie puts a unique touch in all her invitations to give it your special look and not making them look like ordinary wedding invites. She also did our table cards, wedding programs, and Seating Chart. Each item complemented each other. We requested an island look with a spanish flare and Katie came through for us. She has a gift and is amazing at what she can do for your invitations!!

ludimila · Married on 02/01/2010

I did not know Kate , but i knew i wanted passports as invitations because of the fact that we're getting married out of the country.
    I google it and I found her website,I just wanted so bad,That even not knowing how would it turn out,I took the first step,I booked the day,I payed..And waited...
    and I waited for good,The invitations are awesome,so much better that I thought,and Kate made them with every detailed I asked for it...
    Thank you kate/I know everyone wuld love it.!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Custom Paper Works's reply:

Thanks Ludi! Sorry about the wait for a Design Start Date. I wish I didn't have to limit the amount of orders at any given time - but must in order to make sure I can devote plenty of time to each client. I am thrilled you love your invitations. Had a great time working with you! -Kate

belle · Married on 09/06/2009

Loved, loved, loved working with Kate. It was super fun!

• sonny

Rolando · Married on 07/25/2009

Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with. All our buisness was done online, and I felt completely comfortable with her. The save the dates design and the invitations came out amazing!!! She took our vision and brought it to life. We loved them!!! I would absolutly do buisness with her again, and highly recommend anyone to do buisness with her.
    Melody & Rolando

Amy · Married on 07/03/2009

Kate was fabulous!!! We had the idea to make invitations that looked like passports, and a quick google search led us to Custom Paper Works. Kate's designs are innovative and unique, and all of our guests were blown away by the invitations. I was also very pleased that Kate was flexible on price. By doing some of the assembly ourselves (basically folding pre-marked pages in half) we saved a bundle, and were able to get our dream invitations without stretching our budget.

Carrie · Married on 05/30/2009

Kate was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! I originally contacted her because her work came up when I googled "Damask Wedding Invitations". Exhausted from my search for the perfect design, I was thrilled to find her. We communicated strictly through email and while some people thought I was crazy having never met the individual doing my invitations, one look through her online gallery was all the proof I needed to be sure this was one talented gal. When all was said and done, she designed my pocket-fold invitations & inserts, menus, table numbers, and part of my programs. Everything looked absolutely stunning! Friends & family members raved at how elegant the invitations were. Kate is honest, reliable, and a great vendor to work with. Everything she did for me was on time and revisions were extremely prompt. Thanks Kate for making the important "details" of our wedding day so beautiful!!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2008

Kate is simply amazing. Her designs were exactly what I wanted, and she worked with me while I nitpicked my way through the wording over and over and over again. I was floored by the invitations, they were amazing. She also did the table numbers, bar signs, menus and my seating chart (I broke the glass the day after the reception! oops). I got tons of compliments and messages in the RSVPs that they were the most beautiful invites that people had ever seen.

I highly recommend Kate for your invites, save the dates, and anything else she can possibly do.

carla · Married on 10/18/2008

Kate is so patient, willing to work with you and she helped me create the perfect artwork for my invitations. I struggled with an idea and she knew just what to do. Having a custom invitation is totally worth the money.

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2008

I felt like she climbed inside my head and created exactly what I wanted even though I couldn't explain it clearly. She really listened and got a feel for what I liked and from that, created the most beautiful invitations and complimentary pieces I've ever seen. She was amazing to work with and so incredibly sweet. Anyone would be silly to pick an invitation out of a book when you could have Kate create the perfect piece that fits you and only you.

Kara · Married on 08/09/2008

Finding Kate to do my sister's shower invites was the best find ever! She was affordable, creative, flexible and accommedating. I had a vision, but with Kate's artistic ablity, she made it come to life and made additional recommendations on paper, envelopes, sizes, thank you cards for my sister with the addresses on them (which was a huge hit with my sister - we all hate writing addresses) etc. Her turnaround time & attention to detail was incredible. I received responses from her with 24 hrs. She even put up with my type A personality when it came to this project.
    Additionally, as a surprise to my sister, I wanted to pay for all of her paper goods for the wedding. Kate helped me pull off the suprise payment which was so fun so see my sister's reaction. I think Kate enjoyed doing it as much as I did.

Custom Paper Works is a wonderful vendor and I would highly recommend using them for any life event. It is nice to know there are still vendor that will hold your hand through the whole process. I will be calling Kate when my wedding comes around.

Kim · Married on 08/09/2008

Kate was wonderful to work with. She had great ideas and suggestions. We received so many compliments on our invitations.

Sarabecka · Married on 06/14/2008

I had an amazing experience working with Custom Paper Works. We designed together a passport wedding invitation, which was better looking than I could have ever imagined. My guests still comment on the invitations months after the wedding.

From a customer service perspective, repsonse time was extremely fast and I was always offered specific and detailed options. I wanted advice on paper quality and color, which I always received, but at the same time felt like there was enough flexibility that I could choose exactly what I wanted. It was easy communicating via email so this service would be ideal for a wedding taking place in any state. I would recommend Custom Paper Works to anyone looking for something unique with a personal touch.

Maria · Married on 06/14/2008

Custom Works provided me with exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My questions were answered, every wish that I expressed was fulfilled and I am looking forward to working with them again. Can't say enough about the quality of work they provide. EXCEPTIONAL is the word!

• Yani

Yanique · Married on 07/28/2012

I ordered my invitations, table names, seating chart and place cards from Kate and absolutely loved them. I was blown away by oyr invitations and so was our guests. Our items were unique and represented us and our style. Kate did an excellent job and I will definetly use her in the future.

Tarrah · Married on 06/29/2012

Kate designed the most amazing passport invitations for my destination wedding. She provided me with 5 proofs as the passports were being designed so that I could make changes or add things as we went through the design process. The opportunity to view the passports 5 times before being printed was critical as we made multiple changes to make them perfect! She even added more pages when I decided that I didn't want just the two page passport. I was a little skeptical about purchasing invitations without seeing them in person, but as soon as I opened the package and saw them firsthand, all the worry went out the door! These were the most unique, gorgeous invitations I had ever seen! The paper is beautiful, high end, and sturdy. I have been getting compliments every single day since the initiations were sent out. Kate exceeded my expectations and I am 100% in love with them! I would definitely recommend going with Kate Custom Paper Works for your initiations, especially if you are having a destination wedding and want amazing passport invites!

Andrene · Married on 05/26/2012

From the moment I opened the box and saw the cute packaging I was happy. Just that extra touch was enough for me. But it got better. The invitations were absolutely perfect! Usually, ordering something online comes with "thoughts." eg " i thought it would be bigger" or "i thought this color would be darker" etc etc. I had no "thoughts." They were exactly as advertised. Exactly as I had pictured them in my head. They are exactly what I wanted them to be when I made my decision. I literally could not be happier. They are abstotutely PERFECT! We had a little hiccup getting started, but that was quickly forgotten as things moved quickly and smoothly once off the ground. These invitations are TOTALLY customizable. I got exactly what I wanted. No compromize whatsoever.