Cupcake Photography Reviews

44 | San Antonio, TX

44 Reviews for Cupcake Photography

44 Cupcake Photography Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 04/13/2018

I have to start by stating that Abi’s hard work SHINES through her pictures. I met Abi while she was photographing a good friends wedding where I noticed how passionate she was about what she does. I had to approach her and get a conversation going about my wedding! When I finally saw her work, it was a no-brainer. Abi was fantastic, and an amazing guide for me. It’s so easy to work with a vendor who always feels more like a friend. I LOVE my pictures and I loved the EXPERIENCE. And there’s nothing more a bride can ask for!

Jay · Married on 11/04/2017

Choosing Abi was the best decision! Abi photographed my best friends wedding, after looking through her Instagram I asked my friend to contact Abi if she would be be willing to travel to my hometown about two hours away. Abi immediately responded back to my friend, the date was available and without hesitation Abi said yes! She had no clue where Eagle Pass was but still agreed to head out that way to photograph my wedding. Abi was very flexible with payments, which greatly helped! Abi helped me create a wedding day itinerary which definitely worked out perfectly! Abi made sure to capture all the pics I asked her to. Abi definitely has patience, not only would I bug her but my sister and mom would as well. The day we met to consult it was as if Abi and I had been friends and were just meeting up for coffee. Abi is very friendly, understanding, and most importantly Abi loves what she does and gives it 110%. A day or two later Abi already had teasers for me to view. Her work leaves you speechless. Everyone who has seen my engagement session and wedding photos have said nothing but positive things. Abi will also be photographing my brothers wedding next year in March. If good quality photographs are important to you, Abi is the one to pick! I would totally recommend 10/10.

Jackie · Married on 10/16/2017

Abi is exactly the kind of person you want by your side for your special day. Not only are her pictures beautiful and romantic, but she has a way of supporting a couple and becoming like family (even to your family and friends). My husband and I don't like taking photos, but Abi did an awesome job about making us excited for our wedding pictures. She helped me drag my big dress around a national park and even helped me in the ladies room! What a trooper! She and her husband did our destination wedding. They took on the adventure to drive us for hours for our pics and we couldn't be more grateful. Ivan, her husband is the sweetest. They gave us our privacy when needed and space to be in the moment yet kept our energy up when we needed it even with snacks. She is so professional, learning all about our destination and even finding great spots before our special day. You can't go wrong choosing cupcake photography ! Thank you Abby and Ivan for the most epic wedding pictures of all time.

Cupcake Photography 1
    Cupcake Photography 2
    Cupcake Photography 3
  • kaylacelina

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

After searching high and low for the perfect wedding photographer, I was thrilled when I came accross cupcake photography's website. I fell in love instantly and knew I had to speak with Abi ASAP. Thankfully we were able to book Abi, because the engagement, Bridal portraits, and wedding day photography have all been an absolute dream come true. Abi is so easy to talk to...one conversation with her and it feels like speaking to an old friend. She is sweet, personable, and oh-so accommodating! Payment plans were a must for us, and she is very flexible. She is always available to talk to or even text with...as a bride, there's a million things happening as you plan your wedding and she is always available to talk you through it. Her photography is impecable, every single photo has been beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer, or friend. Abi's husband assisted with wedding day photos and he's just as awesome as she is! They are a dream team to work with! We will definitely be calling Cupcake Photography for family portraits in the future. Can't wait to work wth Abi again!

• User6377844 · 1+ year ago

Abi is super awesome. She is very flexible and always willing to help and work with you on everything. She is flexible with payments and makes the whole process super easy. Abi is super sweet and is knowledgeable about what she does. Highly recommended!! For our wedding she worked with me and got all the shots that I asked her take! Her and her husband do amazing work and keep in contact with you through all parts of the process. Abi is very professional, but also makes working with her fun and enjoyable! We loved working with her and her husband and will definitely keep in touch and in mind for any future events!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is searching for a photographer!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Abi was a dream! She's is extremely attentive, responsive, and detail oriented. Our photos turned out amazing and I could imagine working with anyone else!

Jaimie · Married on 05/05/2017

Abi is awesome!! The minute I saw her work on her website I knew I wanted her to be our photographer and she did not disappoint! From our very first meeting she was very professional but at the same time approachable as if we've always known each other which made our session with her fun and enjoyable! The engagement photos came out great! But OMG the wedding photos! Abi captured so many great moments throughout our day that I am so grateful to have had her photograph for us. I now have many wonderful photos that will last me a lifetime and remind me of our special day each time I walk past our many prints that I have framed on my walls.

Cindy · Married on 03/31/2017

Abi was such a blessing for us! Not only is her work amazing, but she also is such an amazing help when it comes to putting the final touches for the big day. I didn't know a lot of things that brides had to do in order to get ready for the big day. Also she included everything in the pictures, down to smallest details. Thanks to Abi we was more than ready for the big day. I find myself telling everyone I know about how awesome she is and even showing them our great pictures. She's the best hands down!

Holly · Married on 02/19/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Abi was truly amazing and my wedding photos were just what I dreamt about as a little girl. I'm truly happy I chose cupcake photography!

• User6206543 · 2+ years ago

Abi is an extremely talented individual, who knows what she's doing ! She's easy to work with and fun! And even if you get frustrated taking so many pictures - it's her job! Trust me (: and they'll be WORTH THE WAIT, I promise ! Thank you, Abi!

Kerynn · Married on 05/07/2016

OMG. I'm in love with my photos. Abi has the best personality and is young hip and keeps things fun. I highly recommend her for engagements/bridals/weddings etc.

I had a destination wedding and I hadn't had a chance to meet Abi before the wedding day. We clicked right away and I was so happy that she was awesome because wedding days are stressful as it is.

Her work is so amazing I kept looking at her social media (stalking as some people call it) for her to post teasers because I just couldn't wait to see my pictures. I literally cried when I saw my gallery because I had forgot some of the things she captured because it's such a busy day.

Everyone says you get what you pay for, and that's the truth, but I believe w egot WAY more than we paid for. Highly recommend Cupcake Photograpgy!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2016

Abi with cupcake photography was such a wonderful photographer for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and our wedding day. When I met Abi we clicked right away I felt so comfortable with her, like we were old friends. She was always quick to respond to my emails, texts, and phone calls. Our pictures came our more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She listened to my ideas of how I would like some of the poses and remembered to do them the wedding day. She was very patient with our family and friends while taking our pictures. We love Abi! Using her was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning.

• Z

zari · Married on 12/20/2015

Abby is awesome, she immediately makes you feel comfortable. As if you have been friends for years and I loved that! She's very professional and knows exactly what she is doing. We loved working with her and will definitely continue to work with her in the future, I already can't wait to book a next photo session with her!

Loraimy · Married on 10/09/2015

I met Abby when I was in high school and I loved how she'd shot my senior portraits. Long story short, I always knew that I wanted Abby to photograph my wedding. She made me feel so at ease the morning of my wedding, she was fun to work with and she gave both me and my husband great direction (we're somewhat awkward at taking pictures during any occasion). All of our friends and family loved the photos, and my husband and I were blown away by Abby's amazing work. She truly loves her job and it shows in her photography. I highly recommend her and would ask to take my photos again in a heartbeat. Thank you Abby!

Mariah · Married on 09/04/2015

I highly recommend Abbi! She is awesome! And Her work is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding day photos came out!

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2015

Working with Abby was a fun experience! She goes above and beyond for her brides and clients. She creates a fun loving atmosphere with her bubbly personality! Abby did an incredible job in our engagement pictures and our wedding photos! She took my vision and ideas and captured it all on camera . The photographs were stunning, elegant and just breathtaking!! She went far beyond my expectations, and her photographs are a captivating work of Art !! ------- Lisa Hayes

Raquel · Married on 06/05/2015

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! My husband is a photographer as well so it was not easy picking "the one" who would document our special day. Abi went above and beyond every expectation! only regret is that the day went by so fast and we can't remember much of it, thankfully we had Abi to document every detail to its perfection. Abi was great to work with she is energetic, inovative, has attention to detail, makes you feel like you've know her your entire life which helped make us feel 'at ease' on our wedding day. Would I recommend her? Absolutely!! Just don't tell my husband I'm recommending another photographer ;) lol Just kidding! He definitely agrees with me Abi is great at what she does!

• X

Xilma · Married on 05/03/2015

Abby is an amazing photographer. She did our engagement, bridals, and wedding photography. Honestly I am so happy I went with all 3 options. So worth it. She truly has a passion and talent for what she does. Our wedding was so special to us and she made sure to photograph all "the" moments. She is very professional and dedicated. She will make sure that regardless how many billion things you're worrying about on your day, she will photograph every detail without you having to worry about reminding her. After the wedding I remember saying "oh no! I forgot to tell her to photograph this and this" and when I received our pictures (which by the way she is very quick in editing) she had every detail photographed! The first time we looked at our wedding pictures we were speechless. They were beautiful!! While taking the pictures she makes you feel comfortable and has a great sense of humor which always captures the natural smiles instead of a posed smile. Looking for a photographer was overwhelming, but when I saw Abby ' s photos I noticed she had her own style of photography: very clean, fresh, and sophisticated. I just knew i wasn't going to regret choosing her. Thank you Abby for making the life long memories of our wedding so special and breath taking.

Nicole · event on: 08/29/2014

Abby Perez of Cupcake Photography is as sweet as her company name implies! She met with me at Starbucks before I put down a deposit for an engagement session and I knew as soon as I met her that she was the photographer for us! My fiancé and I have never had professional photos taken of us together and we weren't quite sure what to expect. Abby put us at ease with her relaxed manner, sense of humor, and knowledge of photography. She promised that it would be fun and it was even more wonderful than we could have imagined! She even fixed my hair when it was sticking to my face because it was so warm out and reminded me when to reapply some lip gloss. She is very creative and suggested poses for us that never felt forced. She worked with any suggestions we had and made sure that the groom felt as special as the bride. Our photos were edited and back to us faster than I had hoped. We are beyond happy with the results! I simply cannot say enough good things about her. She is fabulous! It has truly been a pleasure. Thank you, Abby! :)

Veronica · Married on 03/14/2015

Since our first consultation my fiance and I had with Cupcake Photography we knew we were going to have them do our wedding photos. Abby and Ivan made us feel very comfortable with everything from helping with us with our wedding day timeline, engagement photos, bridals, wedding day photos, as well as any other wedding questions we had. Abby's attention to detail brought out the beauty for all our pictures. Her energetic personality is one of her best traits as a photographer. During the photo shoots she guides you into natural poses that portray into gorgeous prints. On our wedding day they both moved through the venue gracefully taking pictures from all perspectives. I would recommend Cupcake to anybody who is looking for professional quality pictures and will definitely be using their services again. We couldn't have had a better experience.

Adam · Married on 07/05/2014

What an amazing photographer! Cupcake Photography is one of the best in the business. They far exceed all expectations. Great communicators and are willing to work with whatever ideas or suggestions you offer. They are very creative in how they choose their shots and are extremely patient with ALL family/friend members who are wanting to get in on the cell phone photo-action. They know how to lead and direct each shoot and properly position subjects in the way that the shoots are both elegant and professional. I highly recommend Cupcake Photography to anyone who is wanting the "real-deal" in creating the best mementos for years to come. As a professional videographer, having Cupcake Photography do my wife and I's wedding was an honor. THANK YOU Cupcake Photography!

• Liz K

Liz · Married on 05/31/2014

I honestly do not even know where to begin. Hands down the most wonderful part of my wedding planning process is how wonderful Abi of Cupcake Photography was. From when I first met with her at whole foods I knew she was perfect!! On the day of she was so great, took wonderful shots, was able to handle my crazy, all over the place family, and just looking at all of the photos made me total relive the most wonderful da of my life! Do yourself a favor and contact her now!! You will not regret it. I can not say enough nice things, it just does not do her, or work justice! Thank you so much Abi!! We forever thank you and will definitely contact you for our baby photos when the time comes!!

<3 Liz and Tim 5.31.14

Megan · Married on 05/30/2014

Abi was the most professional and attentive photographer I have ever worked with. I absolutely love her!! We will be using her for many more photography shoots in the future ?❤️

Joanna · Married on 10/04/2013

Working with Abi from Cupcake Photography was wonderful!! She did our engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures. My husband hates taking pictures, however, thanks to the fact that Abi is so friendly, patient, and creative everything came out great! All of our pictures turned out amazing!! I honestly don't think that we could have chosen a better photographer!!

Joanna R.

Cupcake Photography was the best photographer we have ever worked with. Very responsible, courteous, flexible, and really made our day special. It was really a pleasure working with her she made all our pictures fun to take. We will definitely recommend her to everyone with highest regards and looking forward to working with her again. Thanks a bunch Abi for all your hard work!!! - Alan & Janet Ramirez.