Cubes Baking Co. Reviews

17 | Seattle, WA

17 Reviews for Cubes Baking Co.

Melissa Thurmon · Married on 07/10/2020

This bakery is amazing

We ordered our cupcakes and cake through Cubes and they did not disappoint. First off I loved their set up because you can get a sample box of their flavors and enjoy them at home with your partner. Kevin was so helpful and responded very quickly. My guests raved about the pumpkin guava and the cheesecake bites. They were so amazing. We did a churro flavored cake which was so good. Unfortunately all our guests inhaled everything so we didn’t really get to try it all but let me tell you they were a hit. We changed our venue last minute and had to pick up because we were outside their delivery radius so Kevin packages everything up so perfectly that they survived Seattle traffic no problem! Best experience ever and would highly recommend if you are looking for a unique flare to your event.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 09/28/2019

Great flavors and high attention to detail

Kevin did an amazing job on our 3 tier, cube wedding cake. He incorporated all my ideas for art deco designs and my preference for using exclusively buttercream even when it would have been easier to design in fondant. Great customer service, fabulous flavors, would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/02/2019

You won't regret it!

We're so glad we went with Cubes! We tried a couple bakeries, but Cubes' sampler was full of amazing flavors and just plain great cake. We had a hard time narrowing down which ones we wanted, but wound up with a two tier cake with Iced Cube on the bottom and Purple Suede on top. The icing and decoration was simple but perfect, and our guests raved about the flavor. Working on the design was an easy and fun process, and the cost was super reasonable. Would definitely recommend for anyone searching for a baker in Seattle!

Sent on 04/10/2019

What an amazing find Cubes was for our wedding! Kevin was SO amazing to work with. He met us twice to taste and talk through the design of the cake, and all of his cakes were so, so tasty. He can do a lot of unique things, but can also keep it simple if preferred. He was very responsive and patient when I had my indecisive times, but we couldn’t have been more happy with the result. Everyone loved the cake, and we are already planning to go back for our 1st anniversary for him to make us a cake for that occasion. Not only is he fantastic at wedding cakes, but his local shop has some of the best pastries we’ve ever had! We couldn’t recommend Cubes enough – you won’t be disappointed at all!

Sent on 11/25/2017

ellen · Married on 07/28/2017

Cubes did an amazing job on our wedding cake. Kevin and his team were so accommodating and wonderful to work with. They made sure that everything went smoothly, and that we had exactly what we wanted in terms of design and taste. The cake was beautiful, but most importantly, delicious! We got so many compliments on how good the cake was and people kept asking for more! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. You will not be disappointed with your cake from Cubes!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Steve · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved working with Cubes on our wedding cake. We ended up getting a three tiered cake (vanilla with raspberry and chocolate mint with Bavarian cream), a sheet carrot cake and a dozen vegan cupcakes. Our guests loved the variety and everything tasted great. They did a wonderful job on the cake and beautifully arranged the cake flowers that we provided.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Trisha · Married on 07/01/2017

Cubes Baking is AMAZING!! Not only was our Wedding Cake Beautiful it was also Delicious!! When we started looking at Wedding Cakes we saw a lot of bakeries that had pretty cakes but they tasted terrible and too sugary. But from the moment we tried a Cube's Sample at the Tulalip Bridal Show I became obsessed with having Kevin do our cake. I am not even a cake person but couldn't stop thinking about how delicious his cake was. From the moment we met Kevin for our Consultation he was friendly and made us at ease. All of his cake samples were delicious and we had a hard time deciding but we went with Chocolate with Chocolate Mousse & Almond Buttercream, Vanilla with Raspberry Mousse & Almond Buttercream, and YUMMY Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! We had 110 people and ordered plenty of cake and there was still only 3 pieces left. Everyone raved about how Fabulous it was. Not to mention the cake was a Beautiful 3 Tiered Cube Cake with Gorgeous Turquoise Satin, Bling, and designs on the buttercream. Kevin you are a Gem! Delivery was perfect for our Mt. Vernon wedding and it was Amazing!! Now my favorite place to go for a sweet tooth is Cube's Baking Co in Wallingford, check it out!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • X

Xuefeng · Married on 06/24/2017

Kevin did an amazing job for our wedding cake! He is very patien and able to give suggestions based on our ideas. And everything turned out great!
    Everyone loved the cake in our wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Debra · Married on 06/23/2017

The best vendor I had for my wedding. They are professional, reliable, and overall just great people. I gave Kevin a little idea of what I wanted and he nailed it! The cake was delivered to the venue on time with no issues. It was absolutely perfect! The flavor was absolutely amazing. We had cookies and cream cake with cookies and cream filling and chocolate chip cookie dough cake with a light cream filling split between three layers. It was so good. The cookies and cream was by far my favorite. We will be ordering a small anniversary cake this next year. Best thing of all is I know anytime I get the craving for my wedding cake I can just go to their shop and pick up a cupcube!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Cubes Baking Co. is amazing, and I highly recommend them. Kevin worked with us on our wedding cake and cupcakes. They turned out better than I could have imagined! We did a small 6" decorative cake with the layered frosting look, and 3 different flavors of cupcakes (Lemon, Almond, and Dulce de Leche). They didn't only look great, but were delicious! We received so many compliments that this was the best cake they have had at a wedding hands down. The big thing for us was that it was not only the flavor that made these cakes taste good, but also the texture!! Our only regret for the wedding was not eating more cupcakes (we only had our decorative cake during the cake cutting). We thought there would be a few of each flavor left, but we were wrong and also disappointed. Highly recommend them and we will certainly be back!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Andrew · Married on 01/21/2017

They did a great job for our wedding cake. I loved the way it looked, and the fondant flower was fantastic. We had a few ideas/images from the internet of a cake design we loved, and they executed it to perfection, bringing together their great tasting baking with a classic round cake. We have to mention, it tasted wonderful, too! I received a lot of compliments on the cake, even from people who don't like cake. We saw our guests return for a second helping, and that was after a very filling dinner. We recommend them, and I want more.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Chris · Married on 08/27/2016

Cubes did an amazing job on our cake it was absolutely what we wanted. Our guests loved the unique idea of the cube cakes and the choices of flavors was amazing. I would highly recommend them for all your cake needs!
    Chris Beaty

Sent on 09/02/2016

Paul · Married on 08/21/2016

We went with Cubes Baking for our wedding and could not have been happier. Rather than one large wedding cake, we requested 17 cakes (all different combinations of flavors) so each table could have their own cake. Cubes Baking didn't flinch at the request and delivered 17 absolutely amazing, gorgeous cakes. Our guests couldn't stop raving at how good they were and spent a good portion of the evening visiting other tables to try them all out. Even our gluten-free cake was indescribably delicious! If you're even considering Cubes Baking for your wedding, just go with them. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Wow!!! This bakery is amazing!!! If you're looking for desserts that not only look good but taste AMAZING!! Or a baker who genuinely enjoys their craft and captures every detail of your vision! Look no more! I've ordered several times and EVERY time my guest indulge, I'm instantly asked, "Who made these?" and "I've never had something so good!". Recently I ordered an assorted tart bar and the Chocolate salted carmel tarts were my favorite. Thank you for helping my events be a success. I've found my bakery for all occasions!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2016

Kevin is a true professional! He has an amazing talent when it comes to baking and decorating cakes. His cakes and cupcakes taste amazing and his attention to detail in the icing is amazing. He is also a dream to work with. He listens to customers and guides them into making a selection that will match with their event decor and make the most of their budget. I chose CUBES for my wedding cupcakes and for some fun bachelorette party cupcakes too. My guests at both events raved about the beautiful and delicious masterpieces that Kevin created. CUBES is the only bakery in Seattle that I will use in the future.

Sent on 02/13/2017

We got our three-tiered wedding cake from Cubes Baking Co. and we couldn't be happier with the result. The cake was beautiful - I asked Kevin to combine his favorite looks from my Pinterest inspiration board and come up with something unique, and he did exactly that! We had two flavors, Tuxedo and Grand Marnier, and both flavors were a huge hit at our reception, but the Grand Marnier was my favorite. The cake was moist and flavorful, and the fondant layer was not too thick and was delicious as well. I'll definitely use Cubes Baking for any other custom cakes in the future.

Sent on 07/24/2016
  • Nicole & Lydell

Nicole & Lydell · Married on 05/25/2018

3.0

Beautiful cake and taste great!!

Sent on 05/26/2018