518 15th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98112 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nuflours Bakery

We are a dedicated gluten free bakery and cafe in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood.  We make a variety of sweet and savory pastries that we sell at our shop and to local businesses.  We make a variety of personalized specialty cakes for events like weddings and birthdays.  We also cater weddings and other special events.

Follow Nuflours Bakery on

8 Reviews for Nuflours Bakery

• Xuan

Xuan Dang · Married on 08/10/2019

Great vegan cake

If you want an affordable vegan cake without sacrificing the taste and look, Nuflours is the place. We had a 2 tier cardamom cake with vanilla frosting and sheet cake for the rest of our guests. The staff can also customize the tiers to have different flavors. It was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Nuflours Bakery's reply:

Thank you for the review, Xuan! We love creating custom wedding cakes, and enjoyed creating cakes for your beautiful day!

Diana · Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful wedding cake and mini pies for my daughter's wedding. Nuflours were very accommodating in meeting dietary restrictions for the bride (Celiac, so no gluten + allergies to eggs, dairy, corn, soy). Cake was absolutely delicious and design was beautiful! Loved it!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful Wedding Desserts for Celiac Wedding

Nuflours created my stunning three tiered wedding cake and mini pies for my wedding this past August. I have very severe Celiac Disease, as well as allergies to dairy, soy, corn, quinoa, eggs, seasame, and coffee and as I started looking for a baker for my wedding I was disheartened. Almost no one had options for me, and when they did I was told there would be no way to have a three tiered cake, and if I wanted cake, I would have to pick an odd flavor like orange. Luckily I found Nuflours and worked with Kayla. What a remarkable, reassuring and fun experience! I got to do a cake tasting where I tried many different flavors of cake and frosting. I ended up choosing a lemon wedding cake with vanilla filling and lavender frosting. Kayla matched the frosting to the naked cake style I liked and added beautiful lace icing that matched the details of my wedding dress to a T!! I was amazed! I also chose a second cake for the rest of the guests that was vanilla with vanilla frosting and almond frosting. We both love pie and Kayla suggested mini pies as a fun addition to the cakes so we had raspberry, cherry, and blackberry mini pies. The flavors were light and rich at the same time, perfectly moist cake and lovely frosting flavors. I couldn’t believe they went above and beyond my wedding cake dreams and expectations. I thought I would have to compromise because of Celiac and my allergies but no! My gluten free friends and family were so excited to be able to eat cake, and even my non-gluten free friends and family also loved the desserts! Ten out of ten experience can not say enough about how wonderful Nuflours Bakery was to my husband and I. *photos by Gina Paulson

Sent on 10/23/2018

Nuflours Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 1.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• 518 15th Ave E Seattle, 98112 See on map
    2063954623 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nuflours Bakery)