Mount Vernon, WA 98274 Map · Phone number

About Xtra Special Cakes

Roxann@xtraspecialcakes.com | (360)428-4831

Xtra Special Cakes is a specialty cake shop. We specialize in one of a kind cakes designed especially for our customers. Our customers can get a cake that is very simple or elaborately detailed in all shapes and sizes. We have several albums of cake pictures to look through for ideas and inspiration. In our show room there are a large variety of display cakes of many different sizes and designs from the crooked crazy fun cakes to beautiful elegant cakes.

We offer a wide variety of cake flavors and fillings that are pleasing to the palette. Taste is important to us as well as design.
Our shop is located on the west side of downtown Mount Vernon across the Skagit River on the way to the tulip fields. You can come in and sit awhile and enjoy an espresso, a cookie, carrot cake or perhaps a brownie while you browse through our design books.

We are family owned and operated and get a great amount of joy out of creating a cake that will make you laugh or say WOW!

Follow Xtra Special Cakes on

DSC0260712

39 Reviews for Xtra Special Cakes

Mitch · Married on 07/27/2019

Deeeeeeelish!

Danyell created our wedding cake. It was three layers: almond on the the first layer and lemon and raspberry filling on the top 2 layers. The cake got raves from our guests. I couldn't stop eating the almond layer...it was that good. Danyell was a pleasure to work with and was friendly and professional through out the entire process. We were fortunate to find her. Danyell, thanks!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Xtra Special Cakes is an amazing business to work with! The cake and cupcakes for my wedding were absolutely delicious! The best thing about the cakes is that the variety of flavors you can choose from, and how it's not just a mouthful of sugar; you get a really nice depth of actual flavor that you ask for. The owner is wonderful and highly capable of making any dream into a reality for your cake vision, and she's very personable and will make sure to get it all exactly right for you! She even went above and beyond for when we had our cake tasting. I highly recommend anyone looking for a cake vendor to definitely contact and consider Xtra Special Cakes for their wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Grace · Married on 09/10/2016

My wedding cake turned out amazing! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she did it exactly how I wanted it. My cake was gorgeous and it tasted so good! I would highly reccomend xtra special cakes!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Xtra Special Cakes FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists
    Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

I used Roxann for my own wedding cakes in 2004. She made perfect individual cakes for all of my guests that were not only beautiful but delicious. She made me feel so special through the entire process. I was new to this area and somehow found her. She is an amazing person and an incredible cake designer. Please do not hesitate to get all of your bakery needs from her. She will always deliver more than you could dream of ... she indeed does make xtra special cakes!

• Something Blue Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Gorgeous cakes.....that actually taste wonderful! Kim @ Something Blue Boutique, La Conner

• Mount Vernon See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (Xtra Special Cakes)