Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tallant House

Fine Sweets & Other Eats

French artisan style cakes made with whole food ingredients, one cake at a time. Custom designs, and custom flavors.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Seattle

11 Reviews for Tallant House

Judy and delicious are synonymous terms.....you can't think of one without the other! We had so much fun at the tasting, and then of course the cake was fabulous. She even went the extra mile and made the ruffles on the frosting match the gowns ruffles....simply amazing. We'll use her at our next two weddings without a doubt.

Profile Picture Becky, 5/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Judy is a master at what she does - the cakes and pies we had at our wedding were beautiful and totally delicious. Not only that, her prices are unbeatable!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Judy was wonderful. I love her passion for the work/art that she does. It was so much fun to hear all of her ideas and taste all of the different curds and things that she makes. We had 3" tarts for everyone at our wedding and they were beautiful! The fresh fruit/berries looked marvelous and the tarts were so much more refreshing than wedding cake would have been on that warm August afternoon. I ordered WAY too many but that's not Judy's fault at all. I wish we had been around the week after the wedding to stuff ourselves with all of those lovely left over tarts!!! Tallant House was wonderful and is probably the best match for you if you're looking for something unique, beautiful, and tasty too. Enjoy!

Profile Picture User930017, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

Tallant House Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $8.00

220x220 sq 1320635475988 orange1
220x220 sq 1320635524223 p6210019
220x220 sq 1320635549698 heather

21 ENDORSEMENTS
Their cakes are absolutely stunning and so delicious! They are truly the best in Seattle!

Judy is the real deal and incredibly gifted! Anytime our clients have hired Tallant House, we know the cake will literally be a work of art. Delicate, intricate, and above all tasty. Highly recommend! Loren & Kimberly Alante Photography

Judy Tallant = Talent! Her cakes are delicious and her knowledge of all things desserts is outstanding! Love the smaller desserts she has been doing for our clients for their dessert displays. Always a pleasure to work with!

I daydream all the time about having another taste of these amazing cakes. If I were to choose anyone in the world to do another special cake for me, Judy from Tallant House is hands down, my #1 choice. YUM! Try the flavors: Fireside chat, or Party in your mouth! I've never tasted such amazing and exotic cake in my life. Tallant house's cakes had me at hello when I saw how beautiful and detailed her work was but.... don't miss out on any opportunity you may have to taste it. Judy is simply wonderful to work with as well. She is a talented artist with a very big heart and so professional.

I can't eat Judy's cakes. I have to devour them! Although it is difficult to cut up the pieces of art she creates! Judy's commitment to quality ingredients and gorgeous presentation down to the pedestal is why she's constantly winning awards and receiving great press. Aside from her cake, Judy is just a great lady you should meet.

83 PROS I KNOW