55 Reviews for Crescent Bay Films

USB Flash Drive (2)
Documentary (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
55 Crescent Bay Films Reviews

We were on a tight budget while planning for our wedding but knew that we wanted a cinematographer to capture everything live. Our photographer had recommended Crescent Bay Films and once we checked out their website, we were more convinced. Jason was very nice, patient and accommodating. He was the best vendor to communicate with because his responses were within the hour, if not less. My parents were very impressed with his professionalism because he blended in well with our guests and none of us felt like a camera was watching our every move. We received our trailer footage about 2-3 weeks post wedding and he was able to incorporate our songs of choice with certain moments of the wedding that to this day, still gives me all the feelings. I would highly recommend Crescent Bay for their top quality service that won't break the bank. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive

We loved working with Jason! He was practically invisible on the wedding day and was able to capture so much of our day. Our trailer captured us and our day perfectly. Our families loved it and it was a great quality video - I could literally screenshot any second of it and it looked clear. We chose Jason because of his work and the price point. We loved that our package included the trailer and a lightly edited ceremony/reception highlights. We were definitely blown away with the trailer and the ceremony/reception highlights!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

Jason and Michael filmed our wedding on 9/9/17 and it couldn't have come out better. At first, we were going to opt out on having videography but after seeing the clip, we're so happy that we hired Crescent Bay Films to capture our special day. They were really professional and at times, we didn't even realize they were around filming. They were able to capture important moments perfectly and the music edit was amazing. Our wedding clip was delivered less than a week later and our family and friends couldn't stop viewing it and talking about it. For what we paid for, there is nothing out there that would be better. We're so grateful and would highly recommend them to any couple.

Profile Picture ANNE, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great person to work with, extremely professional, and delivers excellent flower arrangements on the wedding day. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User7524906, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

great work!!! very creative!! !!

Profile Picture User7523611, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jason was our videographer for our wedding last August. He was fantastic! We weren't able to fit a meeting with him initially but we were able to do a meeting through Skype. He made sure we picked the best package for us on our wedding day. Jason and his team were super nice, accommodating, and professional! We absolutely loved our wedding trailer and our wedding video!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

Fantastic job on catching our most special day! We weren't sure we were going to do videography, but SO glad we did. Day of, the crew was quite stealth in catching great footage. The drone is a must! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason was amazing! I was impressed with his professionalism but more importantly with his talent! He was patient with everyone and the best part is that he was excited to be doing his job. You can really see he is passionate about what he does and it reflects in his work. I will recommend him to anybody that needs true professional videography done for their special occasion. Thanks again, Jason!

Profile Picture Andres, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason is amazing. There was a lot of stress leading up to our wedding mainly because it was in Southern CA and we live in Northern CA. Jason was the one vendor that I never worried about. Always quick to respond to a question and willing to go above and beyond to give you exactly what you want. I met him the day of my wedding and knew I made the right choice. He was everywhere that day without being in your way. He even captured things I wanted that my photographer did not. If you want an amazing Videographer for your day then do yourself a favor & book Crescent Bay Films.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

Eric and I meet Jason over a year ago after finding him on wedding wire. I was so impressed by his work that I wanted meet him in person if he would be the best to video our special day. After talking the first 5 mins we knew he was the one. He is so funny, easy going and talented. And the fact that he loves dogs and Game of Thrones was the deal breaker Haha. At the day of the wedding he made both of us feel very comfortable around him. During the ceremony and reception he was like a ninja haha. Jason and Michael (his assistant) videotaped our whole wedding like they weren't even there. Which was cool cause they can capture more candid takes haha. We highly recommend Crescent Bay Films!!! We can't wait to see the video :-).

Profile Picture Roxanne , 7/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jason and his team were awesome through out our entire wedding process and even putting together the film. We couldn't have asked for a better professional videographer for our wrdding! I highly recommend Jason for anyone who is looking for a film guy for their wedding.

Profile Picture Tritia, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason and his team are AMAZING!!! My husband and I are beyond pleased with our beautify wedding video. He made us feel like friends from the very beginning. I did a ton of research in the early months of wedding planning, and I can say that Jason is one of the best in the industry!!

Profile Picture jennifer, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Digital Download

Jason and his team did an amazing job! They were able to capture the highlights of our wedding day with such detail and we were impressed by their SDE work. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Anne, 3/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had the pleasure of having Jason be our videographer for our wedding. When we received our trailer, it was absolutely beautiful. Jason takes great angles and captures the perfect moments in the trailer. The transitions from scene to scene work elegantly. You can tell that Jason puts in a lot of time and effort into editing the trailer. My wife and I highly recommend using Jason as your videographer if you want a high-quality product.

Profile Picture Stephen, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I loved my highlight video! Jason was very easy to work with and communicate with. He was on time on our wedding day and we had no problems working with him. The video he did for us was amazing. I definitely recommend him if you want a great video that you can share with everyone (mine made all my family and friends cry). I know people who had terrible videos that they refuse to share, and this definitely is not the case with Jason. He was the videographer for two other of my husbands friends, and their videos are just as great.

Profile Picture Taryn, 1/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I had two videographers on my entire day. Jason and his associate were on-time, extremely professional, and provided a stress-free environment for me (being the bride) and knowing they were filming.

Upon consultation on the phone with Jason, I had already made the decision to book him for my event due to his professionalism and the reviews I've read on the wedding websites. He does not disappoint.

I also asked for a SAME DAY EDIT - which to this day, our guests are still raving about the quality, clarity, and overall presentation of the SDE. Furthermore, the drones add such a cool and unique view of our venues which adds such a more intimate feel to our videography.

Don't look anymore, and just book these guys. You'll be happy. Thank you!

Profile Picture Renee, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I just received our wedding trailer from Jason and I could not be more happy/floored/ecstatic!!!! My husband and I watched it together and both got teary eyed. Jason was able to capture what we felt all day/night in 5 short minutes.

I have friends who have passed on the video cost and I will never understand why. I am so happy that we choose Jason and Crescent Bay Films to capture our amazing day. We will get to relive it forever..... Or now since I've watched the trailer about 20 times.

It only took one meeting with Jason to know that he was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted a videographer that could be a fly on the wall but also one that we could get along with. Jason and his team were barely noticeable and so great to work with. From beginning to end, Jason was absolutely great to work with.

Profile Picture Minh , 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Jason was amazing!! He has a keen eye for details and managed to capture all of those special moments. You can feel the love in our wedding trailer. Jason is very patient...even when waiting forever for my husband and I to choose the perfect songs. He even included the best part of my dads speech which I will cherish for years to come. Great to work with, easy going and the quality of work was fantastic! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Suzie, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason did a wonderful job from our first meeting to the editing of videos. He was very nice, fun to work with and we love his creativity! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason is so incredibly talented at what he does and not to mention professional! He has a passion for his work and you can see it in the video. I am absolutely in love with my trailer video and can hardly wait to see the entire footage. He captured my wedding perfectly and thanks to him I will have the perfect memory. Thank you Jason!

Profile Picture User5528104, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason was amazing to work with. From our first meeting, emails back and forth, and the actual wedding day, he always maintained a professional attitude with a very friendly and personable approach. We loved the way our trailer turned out and couldn't even wait to share it with family and friends. We've been getting compliments ever since. We are looking forward to seeing the rest of it!

Profile Picture User5347031, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Jason and his team was a breeze from start to finish! I attended a couple of weddings that happened to have Crescent Bay Films as the videographer and after having seen Crescent Bay's professional demeanor and finished products first-hand, I knew I wanted them for my wedding! Dealing with several wedding vendors could easily get stressful and cumbersome, but my experience with Jason throughout the entire process was anything but! All of our communication was via e-mail, which was super convenient for me, and I never had to wait long for a response from Jason or his team members. From the beginning, Jason and his team presented themselves as approachable and dependable, never making me feel pressured about anything and always making sure I had all of my questions thoroughly answered. Even his payment plan was convenient, as he asked for modest payments over the months leading up to the wedding, instead of an initial deposit and then a huge balance due right before the wedding (when all the other final payments are also due!). On the day of the wedding, I remember Jason and his team greeted me and then they seemingly disappeared! They didn't get in the way of anything, didn't disrupt the day's mood or flow, and didn't have any bulky equipment for people to trip over. It was as if they weren't there, yet they managed to capture EVERYTHING! We received our short film trailer shortly after the wedding and the way the put it together was so special! It was a quick glimpse of all the major parts of the day, from hair & makeup to dancing the night away. My husband and I were super pleased with that, and then even more blown away when we watched the full video! There are nothing but positive things to say about Jason and his team. My husband and I were completely satisfied with their service and feel incredibly blessed to be able to relive our big day over and over again through their video!

Profile Picture Myrna Dee, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cant express how happy I am with Crescent Bay Films. He answered every question I had a long the way when the wedding prep was going on no matter how little or big it was. From the very beginning he was open to my ideas and I his. During the wedding day he was a ninja I don't know what better way to explain it. He was there getting all this amazing footage without being seen or in the way if that makes any sense but I loved it. I am so happy with my wedding trailer I couldn't help but to giggle and cry through out the whole thing he captured all our deep moments and also got to capture our silly love story. Thank you so much Jason I wish I could do it all over again and the same exact way

Profile Picture User1579097, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

Jason was awesome and we enjoyed having him at our wedding - he was nice and helpful throughout the day and he really captured amazing footage! We love our wedding trailer and are so happy we chose him to put it together. We highly recommend CBF!

Profile Picture april, 9/6/14, 1 Review