Couples Choice DJ Service Reviews

14 | Augusta, ME

14 Reviews for Couples Choice DJ Service

Bob G. · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Friendly, talented and the perfect MC/DJ !

Very friendly and easy to work with. Extremely knowledgeable about all types of music for the right mood at the right time. Scott has great sound equipment and gives you a great product at an affordable price. I cannot recommend him more highly!

Travis · Married on 04/21/2018

Scott did a fantastic job! He was very upbeat and kept the audience dancing all night. The introductions were spot on with no issues. His knowledge and choice of songs were perfect throughout the night with a good balance of slow songs and upbeat dance songs. The night flowed smoothly with Scott and he was able to transition perfectly. I was very impressed with Scott and thought he did a fantastic job. The whole reception flowed very smoothly and was a blast. Everyone commented how well Scott did and how much of a good time they had dancing!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 10/14/2017

Scott was fantastic. He answered all of my questions, and put my mind at ease. The entire process was effortless! Our special day was perfect! Thanks for everything.

Brad and Angela Veilleux

Reagan · Married on 10/14/2017

DJ Scott was amazing for our wedding a few weekends ago. Throughout the planning process he was very responsive and drove an hour to meet us on a Sunday to go over everything prior to the wedding. We were very particular about our music and had very specific songs that we wanted and more importantly that we did not want. He stuck to our list and improvised perfectly once all of our songs had run through. Scott was also great during our ceremony and dinner; setting up in multiple locations at our venue, accommodating our guitar player and singer, even going up to tables during dinner to call them up to the buffet. I would highly recommend him, he helped make everything go smoothly. Thanks, Scott!!!

Caroline · Married on 08/27/2016

Scott is a fantastic D.J. who both listens to everything you say and also adds a perfect flair all of his own to the wedding. We were beyond lucky to work with Scott- he made our wedding a night to remember. Everyone keeps commenting how our "six hour dance party" was the best they ever went to and I know that so much of that is because of Scott. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time. If you hire him to D.J. your wedding- you will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything, Scott! You are the best!

Lorraine · Married on 06/07/2015

I knew we would be choosing DJ Scott Ward for our wedding right from the beginning, even before we had heard back from other DJs we had inquired with. The reason being the almost instant response I got from him after e-mailing him to ask a few questions, and of course the price he had quoted us, which was far less than other DJs I had looked at but hadn't yet heard back from. Scott was always right there to answer questions, and his client website to choose songs and coordinate the timeline of events during the reception were easy to use and helped me organize everything I needed. He has a wide variety of songs which made it easy to create a good selection. His song timing was great, and he created a great flow of music that was perfect for the reception and had people dancing, which was exactly what I wanted. He was willing to go with the flow if something changed and I needed him to move something around or play something different than I had previously asked for. The reception was perfect and DJ Scott Ward did a fantastic job of helping to make our special day perfect!

Kristeb · Married on 05/30/2015

Scott was so helpful in planning the timeline of events. He was also very accommodating and patient while waiting for everyone to be rounded up for our bouquet and garter tosses. I would recommend him for any couple looking to have a great DJ at their wedding!

Amy · Married on 10/25/2014

Scott did a fantastic job at our wedding!! It was nice that we were able to go onto his website and personalize a wedding music list that was right for us. All my guest were very happy with him as well. I was told he played great music during the cocktail hour. I would highly recommended him!!

Breanna · Married on 08/23/2014

Scott was there on time for the wedding, (we needed him for ceremony also)
    Played all songs requested

Scott did a fabulous job! My now husband and I don't listen to music a whole lot and we just told Scott no country music and nothing crazy. Every song he played, we absolutely loved!

Tabitha · Married on 05/31/2014

awesome job and very receptive to last minute changes :) great music selections and very aware of random songs to keep the guests dancing and having a blast it was greatly appreciated and I will definitely have him again for another event and recommend him to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Scott was the DJ at our wedding and he did a great job! We really appreciated everything he did and he helped make our wedding go very smoothly! Everyone enjoyed the music and danced all night long!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Couples Choice DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Tara! I enjoyed every minute of it as well. Congratulations and I was honored to be part of your big day!

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Scott Ward did such a great job with our wedding. His website was easy to navigate and super helpful. It helped us get all of the songs we wanted played, and also gave us some good ideas of what to choose! He's very prompt, answered all of our questions, and was even able to offer suggestions on topics we weren't super familiar with. His equipment is top notch and as an added bonus we got a recording of our ceremony and toasts. Would definitely recommend him for any event!

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2017

We were very happy with the service. He played the music we had discussed and many more songs that were similar. He helped keep the party going and everyone stayed on the dance floor!!!