Copper Peaks Photo Co Reviews

4 | Carlisle, PA

4 Reviews for Copper Peaks Photo Co

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2019

WeddingWire

Caitlin was such a pleasure to work with for our engagement photos and wedding! She made us feel comfortable and it truly shows in the photos. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Copper Peaks Photo Co's reply:

BRI, thank you so much ❤️ Your wedding was SO much fun + probably the most entertaining reception of all time!!!!!
  • Dru

Dru D. · Married on 08/03/2018

Choose Caitlin-The Best Photographer you can find!

Caitlin is an incredible person and photographer. She made the planning process for my wedding go so smoothly. She is friendly and encouraging and her skills are unmatched! Our wedding photos are so amazing and I am thankful for everything she did for my husband and I! She is responsive and met with me multiple times before the wedding to be sure our day was photographed perfectly. She is funny and friendly and puts everyone at ease. If you are looking for a photographer-look no further! Caitlin is top-notch!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Copper Peaks Photo Co's reply:

DRU, my heart! Your wedding will always hold such a special place in my heart ❤️ Thank you so much for all of your kind words! You were an absolute dream to photograph!

Kalene · Married on 06/02/2018

Professional, patient, prompt!

Caitlin was a pleasure to work with for our wedding!
    She listened and understood our goals for her role as photographer for our big day and communicated with us promptly as the day got closer and closer.
    On our wedding day, she was professional, helpful, funny, and sweet to work with. We received our beautiful photos quickly after the big day and love having the timeless, natural beauty of the photography to look back on for years to come.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Copper Peaks Photo Co's reply:

Thank you so much, Kalene!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful + so so much fun! I’m so thankful to have worked with you ❤️

Heather · Married on 04/22/2017

Stress free and incredibly pleasant to be around!

Caitlin feels like a friend there to help you on your wedding day. She makes you feel pretty, at ease and needs limited direction. You basically don’t know she is there after your wedding starts then when you get the pictures are stunned she got that many angles and pictures and you never even noticed her the entire time.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Copper Peaks Photo Co's reply:

Heather, thank you SO MUCH! Your wedding was so beautiful and sparked my love of micro weddings!!!! It was the best day ❤️