19 Reviews for Concord Country Club

Event Planning (2)
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Bar (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We could not have had a better engagement/wedding experience with Amy & the staff at CCC. We spent the last year planning with Amy & she was absolutely amazing-CCC is gorgeous but Amy sealed the deal on our decision to book this venue. She takes the time to get to know the couple & expertly executes a wedding that is personalized & reflective of the bride & groom. I was lucky enough to work very closely with Amy throughout all of the planning. She is prompt in replying to emails & phone calls, is professional and truly enjoys her job. Her passion shines through her amazing work & even better team at CCC. She recommended our photographer & DJ and we were not disappointed. My husband was set on having a cheese steak station during cocktail hour and while CCC had never done it before, Amy made it happen and it was DELICIOUS! Amy's years of experience in the industry have allowed her to create awesome connections with local vendors, who also speak so highly of working with her. Our wedding day was everything we wanted because of Amy & the staff-they are all so happy to be a part of your day & worked hard throughout the night, constantly checking in with me & my husband. The food was amazing and the guests raved about it! The team went above and beyond and we're so grateful. I would not hesitate to encourage every bride to check out CCC and get in touch with Amy - she is a rare find and you would be lucky to work with her.

Profile Picture User5614022, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Linens

My husband and I recently (11/6/15) had our wedding reception at Concord Country Club and we couldn't be happier! We searched around for quite some time before we stumbled upon CCC. We were impressed with their all-inclusive packages that offered so much (with top notch vendors) for very reasonable rates. What truly sealed the deal for us was their coordinator, Amy Chambers. Amy is a gem. At our initial meeting, I felt like I was chatting with an old friend and not a first-time discussion with a potential vendor. I knew that Amy's calming demeanor and accommodating nature would be essential for keeping me sane during the months leading up to our wedding. She was always available to answer any crazy question I could come up with - and Amy will often lend her expertise in all things wedding, even if it's not directly related to the reception itself. She was truly fabulous the day of our wedding, going out of her way to purchase a floral decoration that I was going to be pressed for time to retrieve myself. Amy creatively and beautifully set up all of the decorations we had provided, only enhancing the already beautiful clubhouse! The food was delicious, and Amy also made sure that my husband and I were eating (how easy for the bride and groom to forget to do that!). I just can't say enough good things about this venue. I never thought I would say I missed anything about the wedding planning process - but now that it's over, I absolutely will miss interacting with Amy! Don't hesitate to book with CCC - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue at Concord was everything we hoped it would be. The setting is perfect and despite rain forcing a relocation of pictures, the staff was very accommodating and made everything work. The event manager, Amy, was fantastic. She has a calming demeanor and went above and beyond to satisfy all of our minor needs and ideas. The food was delicious, the setting was perfect, and the staff were friendly. We would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Chairs, Linens

Our wedding day was amazing, thanks in part to Concord Country Club. Amy was great to work with on the months and weeks leading up to the event. I had a million questions and she was always responsive. On the day of, she was there to make sure it all went perfectly, and it did! The food was great, the setup looked wonderful, and most importantly, our guests had a good time. So glad we picked Concord for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

could not think of anything they could have done better amie was great in helping us.

Profile Picture paul, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Great facility and great staff. Everything from the setup to the friendly staff was A+. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5638730, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy and her team at the Concord Country Club really took care of every detail of our wedding. We couldn't have pulled off such an amazing event without Amy's calming demeanor and amazing attention to detail. The team took well care of me and my groom as well as all 140 guests throughout the day. Every detail was handled and even when things didn't go as planned they helped us stay on track. The planning process was thorough and easy. The weather and setting couldn't have been more perfect, I received so many compliments throughout the day from my guests about how wonderful everything was. The food was amazing. The service was fast and efficient. This is a great venue and I highly recommend it. We toured so many venues and the value for product you receive at Concord Country Club made the decision so easy. So relieved that 6 months of planning was pulled off so well.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding at Concord Country Club and we could not be any happier. I cannot imagine having it anywhere else...it was a truly perfect day and everything went off without a hitch. Andi (wedding coordinator) was amazing and did everything she could to make our day special. She went above and beyond to make the planning process as easy as possible and was very accessible whenever we needed her. She has a great attention to detail and helped our vision come to light. Andi absolutely made the planning experience much less overwhelming. Everyone involved on the day of the wedding were extremely nice and helpful. Everything there is so well organized and they clearly know what they are doing.

The setting at concord is awesome and very reasonably priced for everything that you get with your package. The outdoor ceremony space was amazing and provided a perfect backdrop to our ceremony (and pictures). We could not have been happier with the food. Despite there being a lot of food that needed to be prepared for our larger wedding, the meat was cooked to perfection and extremely good! People are still talking about the filet!! The appetizers were also delicious and there was plenty of them. Even towards the end of the cocktail hour, I saw full trays ready for our guests. We had good experiences with the flower and cake vendors that Concord uses as well and were very pleased with the final products.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Concord Country Club! Our wedding day was truly amazing and we are so happy that we chose to have it there. We have been to a lot of weddings and although we are a bit biased think that this was one of the best locations we have ever been to. Our guests had an amazing time and are still talking about our "fairy tale" wedding. If you chose Concord, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andi was amazing, the second I talked to her I didn't worry about anything for the day of. She figured everything out perfectly and I trusted her fully!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was this past Saturday, and we couldn't be more pleased with the Concord Country Club as a reception venue. The space is outstanding; with both an indoor and covered outdoor cocktail (and later dessert) areas, and the room itself has a wall of windows so it was the brightest space we'd seen. They offer a separate space for the wedding party to gather prior to being announced, complete with appetizers, cocktails, and a designated attendant. We also used this space at the end of the reception for my daughter and her husband to get changed.

They were very accommodating of special requests, such as adding a riser for the head table, and offering both champagne and non-alcoholic cider to all our guests, despite the fact that required a large staff. The food was superb; we heard many compliments from our guests. Also commented on was how responsive the wait staff was. There was a very high level of attention to our group.

As others have posted, the costs include an allowance towards the cake and the flowers. I must add that the vendors Concord recommended were superb.

Andi, the wedding coordinator, quietly but expertly managed everything so that the entire event went off without a hitch. Additionally, she was amenable to meeting with us around our schedule. Everything was executed to our specifications, and even exceeded our expectations in small ways like placing a special order for very high-quality napkins in exactly my daughter's colors.

I can recommend the Concord Country Club without reservation.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were very professional and made sure that the reception went smoothly. The reception went perfectly and I had such an amazing time. The Concord Country Club is very nice and professional. They work with you and do everything they can to make sure you have what you want at your reception. I am so happy that I chose Concord Country Club for my reception.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am completely satisfied with Concord Country Club! My wedding day was everything I hoped for and more! Andi and the whole staff at Concord really went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true. Andi was so nice and easy to work with. She is very talented and really knows what she's doing. From the very early planning stages, right up to our big day, she was on top of EVERYTHING! She always answered my calls/emails so fast & gave us suggestions on things that I would never have thought of. As for price, Concord is so affordable for everything that comes in their package. Believe me, my husband & I really did our research prior to choosing our venue! With Concord, you get many extra things included, such as, the cake, an allowance for the flowers/centerpieces (which there was no way we could've gone over), and the food choices were amazing! We received so many compliments from our guests, saying just how amazing the food, venue, flowers, cake, and service was. I would HIGHLY recommend Concord Country Club to any bride to be! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Concord Country Club was fantastic!! From the workers, to the food, view, etc. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I was a stressed mess on my wedding day because we had terrible weather and got stuck in terrible traffic on the way there, but they made the night very easy for me!! I loved them and would highly recommend the Concord Country Club

Profile Picture Karen, 7/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Concord Country Club and it was fabulous! We chose Concord for the great location and the beautiful ballroom that overlooks the grounds. The view from the ballroom is breathtaking. Concord also has a place for indoor and outdoor cocktail hour which is what we were looking for. The wedding package even includes linens, centerpieces, signature drink and a wedding cake. We certainly got our money’s worth. Joanne, the wedding coordinator, is professional, friendly, and easy to work with. She was extremely helpful during the planning process. The day of our wedding went perfectly. The ballroom was decorated so beautifully and everything I pictured it would be. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The food was delicious and served quickly. Our guests had a great time! Many thanks to Concord for making our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/4/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The concord was not only a beautiful location but it was a great time as well. Joanne (the wedding coordinator) was professional and listened to all our wants and needs. The food was delicious and everything seemed to just flow. Joanne stayed on top of all the events through out the day and made us feel welcomed and kept all worries far away from our concern.
I would recommend the Concord Country Club to any bride and groom looking for a great wedding package with a beautiful location.

Profile Picture Kristine , 6/30/12, 5 Reviews
3.8

Our wedding day was very special and beautiful at Concord Country Club! We could not see ourselves getting married anywhere else!

Profile Picture Renata, 5/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Concord Country Club won my over with their beautifully lush green grounds and fountains. I knew upon my first visit that this was my venue.

Joanne Kuchinsky, the events coordinator, was extremely helpful and made this aspect of my wedding planning virtually stree-free. She contacted all of my vendors to ensure timely arrivals/set-ups for my wedding day.

The country club also includes catering, linens and centerpieces in their wedding package. Talk about a package deal!

I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User1205272, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue, they worked with us on everything. The chef carved pumpkins in wedding themes for us, made specialized foods, and allowed the phillie phanatic to come in to suprise my husband and myself

Profile Picture Taylor Ann, 10/27/07, 6 Reviews