Colleen Reed Photography Reviews

24 | Aurora, OH

24 Reviews for Colleen Reed Photography

Dale and Abby · Married on 05/24/2014

Colleen did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. We just got our photos and they came out beautiful. She captures both the needed photos and the precious moments that you want to savor forever. So happy we found her.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Sabrina · Married on 09/28/2013

Colleen Reed was a wonder photographer for my wedding!!!!! Not only was she just my photographer though, she helped me keep everything together and was amazing all around. She also did my sisters wedding last yr. My 2 favorite pics of my husband and I in the past 6 yrs was taken by Colleen!!!!! Can't say enough fabulous things about her!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Laura · Married on 09/14/2013

Colleen was a joy to work with from start to finish! She was flexible when we needed last minute changes and very accommodating. Everyone who has seen our photos commented on how beautifully she captured our day, with my mother commenting that Colleen was able to do this without being "in the way" during the ceremony. Her knack for creative ideas and use of the space gave a special flare. I would highly recommend Colleen Reed Photography!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Susan · Married on 08/02/2013

Colleen Reed Photography is a fantastic wedding vendor for wedding photography. She is flexible and listens to any photo preferences that we had on our big day. Our wedding photos turned out beautiful and she really captured our love and our celebration with family and friends.

We also got to do an engagement session which gave us a chance to "practice" our poses and have fun at the same time.

I will definitely recommend Colleen Reed Photography to my friends and family. She is awesome!!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

caitlin · Married on 06/29/2013

Love Colleen!!

She is so personable and wonderful :) She made us feel comfortable and we had a great time!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Megan · Married on 06/15/2013

Colleen was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I could not have chosen a better photographer to work with. Our photos came out absolutely amazing. We got a Sneak Peak of photos the next day, and we received out photos in about two weeks. I would recommend her to anyone. She has such talent from engagement, to wedding, to first baby, to family photos. Can not say enough good things about Colleen. Grab her up and don't let her go! :)

Sent on 09/26/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2013

Colleen and her staff were phenomenal! From a super-fun engagement photo shoot to a stress-free wedding day in terms of getting all of the wonderful shots that we wanted -- and some shots we didn't even know we wanted until she captured them -- Colleen Reed Photography is top-notch. We LOVE our pictures! She made our wedding day even more beautiful than we could have possibly imagined. It felt like she was just another awesome family friend we invited to the ceremony and reception... who happened to be taking amazing photos along the way. Thank you so much :) We've even recommended her to another bride and groom, who are excited to be begin their journey with this wonderful professional. The turnaround time to get the digitals back was very quick and I seriously could not find better priced photography packages that allowed for 9 hours with two shooters the day of the wedding, while including an engagement shoot (as opposed to charging extra). I can't wait to have Colleen take additional photos for us someday, when it's time to expand our family. Choose Colleen Reed Photography... we are so thankful that we did!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Stacey · Married on 07/07/2012

Colleen is great to work with! I wouldnt change a thing about using her :)

Sent on 08/22/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2012

Colleen was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our wedding pictures are gorgeous, and we had our pictures in 5 weeks just as she promised!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2012

Colleen is a wonderful photographer. She is flexible when working with various locations and quickly finds creative photo opportunities at any given venue. Not only is she a great photographer, but she is quick to give you your final proofs! Some photographers take months! Colleen takes just a few weeks to have your photos to you. She is friendly, personable, and just the photographer you will want to photograph your event.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2012

Colleen was so fantastic! She was not pushy or in the way during the day at all. My pictures are beautiful and I look forward to using her when we have children!
    -Melissa

Sent on 08/21/2012

I would (and have!) recommended Colleen Reed Photography to others! Great pictures, GREAT value!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Kendra · Married on 04/14/2012

It was great working with Colleen! We used Colleen's services for our engagement session and wedding day and couldn't be happier with the results! She was professional, easy to work with and responsive to all our requests. She captured all the events of the night without even knowing she was there and we didn't have to worry about getting all the "right shots" since she was there to make it all happen! Quick turn around time for proofs and final photos. Provided images on disc and usb drive for easy access. Would definately consider working with Colleen again and highly recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

Colleen Reed Photography did a great job at my wedding. Not only did she respond back to me promptly if I had questions throughout the process, but she was very flexible in most things asked to her. She is very open and was wonderful to work with. I will definitely be asking her to do photos for me again. She has to be one of the friendliest people I know. Thank you Colleen!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Nicky · Married on 09/17/2011

Colleen was wonderful! I am very happy with my engagement photos and my wedding photos! Her pricing was very fair. She was quick to respond to any emails. She was flexible and worked around scheduling engagement pictures because of my husband having broken his leg. Om my wedding day I totally went blank as to what photos i wanted and she directed me in to getting the photos i wanted! she was great all around!!

Sent on 10/26/2011

joann · Married on 08/12/2011

I had such a great experience with Colleen Reed Photography not only did she make it affordable, she was professional and reliable. The quality of the pictures was amazing !! We are so impressed with our wedding pictures and would recommend Colleen to anyone for any special event or personal family portraits. If you go on to her website you will defiantly see the quality of work she provides. Thank you so much Colleen!!

Sincerely,
    Mr. and Mrs. Blackmon
    08/12/2011

Sent on 09/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

I had the best experience with Colleen Reed Photography. Colleen was extremely professional, affordable, and took phenomenal photos. I loved every single photo she took! I 100% enjoyed every part of the experience with Colleen. And, my friends and family felt the same way. I was very lucky to find her. I will continue to use her to take photo's of my daughter for many years to come!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Jill · Married on 06/18/2011

Colleen and Eric were absolutely amazing!! From the very beginning of the planning process, Colleen was available for questions/suggestions/concerns and responded quickly and professionally! She was in constant contact with my husband and I right up to the last minute and also after the wedding. The day of the wedding she was cool, calm and collective when dealing with all the normal chaos that occurs on that day! When being photographed, she made me feel so comfortable and natural...because, let's be honest, most of the time having a camera focused on you all day can be uncomfortable! But NOT with Colleen!! She has a great sense of humor and we all had a lot of fun with her around!! During the reception, I didn't even know that she was there! This was a good thing, in my opinion, and she captured moments that we didn't even know were happening! The pictures themselves.....AMAZING!! We are beyond pleased with the quality of the shots that she got! She covered all the bases and much more. I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful all of the pictures are...in fact, we've been married for almost 2 months now, and I still cry when I look at them (which is like twice a week)!!
    Colleen is very afforable also which was a plus for us, because like everyone, we were on a budget:) She provided us with 4 dics, a flash drive and rights to print our photos!! We love the flash drive because we can take it with us to show off our wedding photos...so easy and convienent!!!
    I could go on and on about how pleased we are with Colleen!! She is professional, but also a lot of fun with a great sense of humor. She made us feel comfortable and immediately knew what we were looking for as far as the pictures were concerned. She is patient,reliable, flexible, affordable, fun and not to mention REALLY great at what she does!! If fact, we loved her stuff so much that (when the time comes) we are going to have her do pregnancy and baby photos:)!! We would HIGHLY suggest Colleen to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Julie · Married on 05/29/2011

Colleen was our photographer on 5-29-11. We would highly recommend her to anyone! She was very helpful leading up to our wedding and was very flexible with doing whatever we wanted as for photo locations, timing of the day, etc. She handled our large wedding party (18) with ease and was very creative with different shots. She captured "us" perfectly! We were very excited to see the video she put together and to receive our proofs within two weeks of our wedding. Her excitement on our big day meant a lot to us and made it that much better for us. Please contact Colleen if you live in NE Ohio as she is a fabulous photographer!!

Sent on 06/19/2011

Julie · Married on 05/29/2011

Colleen was AMAZING! She really took the time to find out what we wanted on our photos and we have great memories as a result!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Kelli · Married on 10/01/2010

Colleen captured our day beautifully. We have all the highlights and some amazing photos our family we will cherish forever.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Christina · Married on 09/17/2010

Colleen of Collen Reed Photography was the photographer I hired for my wedding. She has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very quick to respond to my emails and very clear, and upfront about her pricing (which is a STEAL, by the way!). On the day of the wedding, she was able to capture our special moments beautifully and as they happened, without being obtrusive. She was great at organizing the family portraits, and my husband and I had so much fun with her as she did our photo session after the ceremony. She so easy to work with and really put us at ease. We are so happy with our photos! Colleen has a knack for candid shots that capture the emotion of the moment. The final photos were on the online gallery and delivered to my home very quickly. It was really difficult to choose which ones to put into the album because they were all so great. I highly recommend Colleen Reed Photography.

Sent on 01/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2011

3.5

Colleen Reed was wonderful to work with. She was absolutely professional and accomodating throughout all the wedding planning and day of.

My only two complaints about the service are as follows: I felt as though we were rushed out of the ceremony location to get photos downtown, so I do not have any posed photos of the lake we were married at. I also noticed throughout some of the photos we were given that sometimes hands and feet were cut off and colors were altered without originals given.

The second photographer is also seen in one of the photos taken by a guest enjoying the moment of the first kiss, rather than taking a picture of the dip.

Overall, Colleen was a great photographer, especially for the price, and I would recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Jamie & Paul · Married on 05/21/2011

We were very satisfied with all the pictues that were taken. Great job!
    Thanks for capturing all the special moments of our day.

Sent on 06/06/2011