Coco Capri Salon Reviews

Coco Capri Salon 6
Coco Capri Salon 7

Rachel Pilli · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect work!

April did a wonderful job with my unique request! She was a breeze to work with - professional and accommodating! I highly recommend April to anyone wanting a hair and make-up professional for any kind of event :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

Kate · Married on 11/10/2018

Best place for hair AND makeup!

April went above and beyond helping my mom out with her fake eyelashes. She wouldn't leave until she knew my mom was happy with them. She also made me a to go kit with my lip colors and other travel sized products. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Eunice Wong · Married on 10/21/2018

I can’t imagine it could be any better!

Like any other bride, I wanted to look my best without breaking the budget, after all, this is the day my groom is seeing me for the first time as his bride and wife and there will be lots of pictures and videos documenting memories of that day. The only other problem is I’m not too keen on makeup as I’m not inclined to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis; therefore, a little bit of makeup may make me appear like a clown or may not be enough to lighten up, if not cover, my pimple scars and blemishes. I didn’t know how much is too much or too less. I just know I wanted to look my best but still look like myself. Then came April! She did magic! She listened to me and tried to understand my vision. She gave suggestions when asked and she was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. She was very professional from being prompt on the appointment time, making sure I was comfortable in my seat and that her hands were clean before she started, that she used clean brushes and applicator sponges to providing me advice and more than enough supply for retouch if I or any of my bridesmaids needed it (but we never did have to retouch). I never realized I could look as I did on my wedding day or ever! I never thought of myself as beautiful but after she did my hair and makeup, I thought and felt I am beautiful! The best part is I still look like myself and not someone else from a magazine or TV show. As she would say, she was merely “enhancing” my features. I say she is able to see and let your best features (those same features you never really thought about much, those same features you’ve been taking for granted) shine through. I could not imagine how my wedding would be like if not for the beauty and confidence April was able to bring out in me. Thank you, April!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Coco Capri Salon 8
    Coco Capri Salon 9
    Coco Capri Salon 10

Julia · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!

April is amazing!! I am from out of town and she was so accommodating when it came to changing times at the last minute for my trial. My wedding day hair and make up was flawless! April is flexible, sweet and SO talented. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Coco Capri Salon 11
    Coco Capri Salon 12

Aubrey Curtis · Married on 08/18/2018

My best vendor!

April did my bridal hair and makeup and shes seriously one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. She was patient throughout the whole process with my indecisiveness- and I am so pleased with the final results!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Coco Capri Salon 13
    Coco Capri Salon 14
  • Madison

Madison Stevenson · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding Hair & Makeup!!

I can’t say enough good things about April! I’m so, so grateful she was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. April gave great advice to help me narrow down my initial ideas of what I wanted. She had the perfect mix of talent & creativity to bring my vision to life. April made me look like the best version of myself. My hair and makeup were flawless all day and night! You won’t regret working with April!

Sent on 01/12/2019